Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Procrastinating :D

Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew: Poo Dee Theen Den

Who would believe, that the lakorn Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew, whose plot doesn’t even seem all that and one in which nobody would even guess would be success, would rake in high ratings like this.

This is the first film-work of Thook Junjeera JooJang as producer and so it was nervewrecking (literal translation: she went hot and cold in her seat and hardly anybody could sit still in their seats) because they were doubtful about the audience’s feedback.

However, today we can proudly say that Poowanad-Gnamtha has entered the hearts of the audience. This is a stress-reliever lakorn in which even the antagonists of the plot aren’t too evil. Just the sweet and little quarrels between the main couple is enough. The rest is up for the audience to cheer and follow the drama at their own likings.

Ow! Whoever wants to watch a “good watered� drama that is not “nam nao� with a sensible theme like this more often, this will be a voice for you.

Something along that line.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Closing ceremony. Took them about 5 months to complete the film. Duang Malee's first project of course.

Aww look closely. Tye wrapped his arms around Noon's shoulders. :wub: Kyuuuoooote. Too bad their both taken. .. even if it's not official. PWUUAAAHHH >:D
:kiss:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Noon Understands the feelings of women: One doesn’t have to be pretty/sexy to have inner value.

After being called/nicknamed “Ugly Duckling� and being commented that she has a less sweet face than pra-aek Tye Nattapol, the confident girl like Noon Sirapun still returns a smile because afterall, her hard work and transformation in Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew was all worth it when now fans of Ch3 constantly give her admirable compliments, even when the drama went off air already.

Noon:

“The feedback for Nang Sao Pakee Riew is prett positive ka. I just came back from shooting a fashion show in another state and a lot people call me by the name Gnamtha often. It’s really stress-relieving. My friends even call me and compliment that in this lakorn, I’m very funny and play the character very naturally. But I just want to mention that I am not really like Gnamtha in person because when I played the role, I even laughed at and was shy of myself.�

Noon (she calls herself by her name) this lakorn will make many many women come to know their own inner value. I mean, I want to say, that every women has their own beauty inside of them. We (as women) have to be proud in ourselves. We don’t have to have pale light skin—we don’t have to be sexy. But that we be ourselves (acknowledge our own individuality). For sure then, there will be someone out there who will love us with their hearts ka.�

Something along that line.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...mintwix, you sure keep this thread alive...thanks for sharing the articles...i just loved what noon said. it's "girl power" in a nutshell...but hey noon saying it just makes me like her even more...totally awesome that this drama was well received and that noon and tye were top favorite actress and actor...congrats to them...yeah i'm glad to know that noon and the drama got the recognition they deserved. hopefully, producers get the picture that we want to see noon and tye in future lakorns!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm so glad at least someone's checking this thread besides me. (pss pss even if I'm the only one I'll prob continue while I'm still obsessed :lol: )
I guess I'll be posting whatever I find about Tye and Noon here for a liddo while. Eventually, I know I will have to move on. But this drama and Tye-Noon will always have a special place in my "thai-lakorn" heart. lol.

And yes yaso, I really loved Noon for what she says about being a woman and knowing your own worth. She also said it on see san sode. It was beautifully articulated. Just in case anyone missed it, here's a clip.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0xytml (prty blry)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

In this magazine article, they interviewed Tye about various things. But I’ll only translate the part they mentioned Noon, due to my constrained time. Tye mentions that Noon is one woman who he admires and respect because of such things like the way she carries herself, including her superb acting abilities and talents. Even if she’s not pretty (------AWW!!! Tye!! Noon is pretty!!!!... :p huhu I’ll just take it as that Noon may not be the most drop down gorgeous chick at first glance, but she is beautiful----) Tye continues, but Noon is still pretty in her thoughts and views, which is difficult to find in a young woman like that in this generation (these days).

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
HOT/RECENT NEWS!
Tomorrow, 4-16-2008 they will air Noon and Tye @ Ratree Samosorn. The show is right after Sawan Bieng.
I’m not sure, but the administrators at Noon’s fanclub said Top (I won’t say bf b/c Noon doesn’t even admit it yet. Muaha), the hottie she’s dating T_T, might also be there. That’s still a ? mark. They will be also be interviewing Tye about Yard, whether he's really courting her or not. (My premonition—although it hurts—is that they having something going on!!! T_T. Even if they deny it.)
But still. We have to at least hope Noon and Tye will have more lakorns together as sweet couples. HOPE. kuku

O_O WIIGGGGGGGG!!!!????!!!!! NOON!!!! WIG!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! O________O

<3333333333333333

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Promoting the conservation of power and energy (of love---kidding kidding---of life--nope still not---the earth-ahha!---hmm but the earth is life (?) and what's the meaning to life if there was no love-- you see it goes in circles-- and alas---it's the preservation of energy---!!love's energy---and now---thanks for reading my wonderfully sane comment)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
mintwix...don't quit...upload to your "thai lakorn" heart's desire...i would too if i had such resources as you. if i wasn't so bogged down with schoolwork i would check the thread daily too, but alas, my scholary conscience gets the best of me. anyway...WHAT! can't believe tye said noon was not beautiful...that's it, that's it, forget tye! j/k...ah goes to show man are so superifical...ok, ok, i judge on looks too. if tye wasn't good looking, i'd pass on him too...fair enough. whatever tye if he can't appreciate her beauty...others...such as, let's say, top can. well, at least that makes me feel better.

as for tye and yard...after his comment, i guess i'm not so heartbroken...sure, sure, go for the young classic beauties...live up to the asian man stereotype...ok, ok, i still like tye...if he and yardtip are truly a couple, i wish them well...anyways enough venting...check out the thread later!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL!!

Yeah I know huh. Tye seems like one of those stereotypical guys who fall for girls who dress really glamourous. To narrow it even more down he's a typical Asian guy who would be turned on bya girl w/ pale skin and big eyes. lol. But enough stereotyping. He's still aight.
And thanks yaso, for the support. My not getting over this reminds me of Poo's letter to Gnamtha. Do you remember the details? A memory box :D -->
Fated Reflection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJI7ZEuOYWo

I really should check out who's the scriptwriter. I think what got meinto this lakorn to begin with were the dialogues.

I have a lot of stuff on Noon and Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew News, but I'm alway telling myself I need to stop procrastinating. lol.But like you say, if it's my heart's desire, I should just do it. But then I don't even know when I will quit or even start again. So I guess, like Poowanad's analogy in the letter to Gnamtha, my contribution to this thread will occur "bit by bit." This may be my lastpost, or it may not be. It's just that, like Poowanad's analogy in the letter, everytime I tell myself to move on, I whine up "back in the same position" (waiting for Gnamtha and Poo LOL!!! KIDDING! SERIOUSLY KIDDING! HAHA)

Talking about whining back to the same position, I still can't find the theme song, "Tee tee kwurn yoo"/"Place where I belong." -_-

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
From left to right.

2004: Noon wins Duchie Girl Award.
2005: Noon wins an award as a female rising star from the lakorn Pan Din Hua Jai, paired ith Tang. (They don't mention the name of the award)
2007: Noon is prey to the media with easy-to-smile guy like Top.
2008: Noon transforms herself into a clumsly and dorky nang aek in Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew.

Seems like she's really well known as nang sao pa kee riew. now. lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the 'revolution' post...wow, she was a dutchie winner...that's like star search or american idol, right? (ok the "the star" is more like american idol)...anyway, LMAO...tye and his pale big-eyed asian girl...hahahaha...so true. yeah, i like the dialogue too...however much of it i can understand...it almost borders on kdrama lead male/female character conversation...from what i can make out, there are some pretty meaningful conversations (minus earth's line "love it will reveal all your secrets"...something about how he said it made it a bit corny) and some pretty clever lines too...kudos to the writer. oh and a big congrats to noon...i'm really happy that she's getting her much deserved recognition...even if the media still makes comments about the looks dept...whatev...serious actors don't rely on their looks...hehehe...