Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

sirena

sarNie Adult

i think she looks sooo beautiful she deffinetly pull that hair style off

no offense to say but her old pic with long hair makes her look almost like a man........

but i really hope she keep this short hair right now cuz she looks great!!

she kinda reminds me of halle berry

doesnt she???O_O

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
this lakorn was super cute!! tye is hella cute! noon is a great actress herself!
ditto! :D

Like yaso said, with two great lakorns added to Noon's filmography this year, I hope she gets more recognition and opportunity to show and improve her skills. I'm hoping... but currently there's no recent news on her right now huh...

As for Tye, that hottie's got a couple coming up. :wub:

And sirena. Halle Barry and Noon huh.. hmm.. dunno about that one. Perhaps it's just their hair and make-up, if that's what you're refering to. But sometimes I'm a lil naive :D and take things literally so I would reactively refer to their facial features. So when it comes to the eyes.. hmm could be similar.. nose.. hmm very different.. lips... halle's more full and thick... :lol: lmao... hmm but I guess less literally huh. Perhaps the way they carry themselves..their persona?.. they're both very elegant in the pics.

sirena

sarNie Adult
haha not literally

but like noons current short hair now and halle berry pic i post kinda similar u know

not deff alike tho haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
haha. I shouldn've (<--- is that even a word) even have to ask.....

I must be the only one to check this thread everyday. :) :arrg: :)

l8er

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sirena...i so agree, noon can so pull off this short hair...some actresses can't do it, but noon can. and i know a lot be people did complain about her hair, but i think this is the one thing that totally makes noon stand out. there were some pics awhile ago, where noon w/ her long hair was standing w/ some other n'eks and she just blended into the crowd, and then there was another pic when she had short hair, and she so stood out...so i think that this is kind of her trademark...and i like it!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm watching bpen shoo gub pee rite now. .. umm scary.

:tease: :tease: :tease:

I'm watching bpen shoo gub pee rite now. .. umm scary.

at the end of that movie, i was going "what?!!! what's going on?" i had to think about it for a couple of minutes. :huh: i don't remember this clearly, but that woman locking her sibling in that case was so twisted. -_- she's the only one alive in that whole house? i forget.

i like noon w/ her long hair. :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hey um i want to watch that...
wats it about.?
It's about a woman (Noon) who's pregnant and looking for her husband. The house that she comes upon is a haunted house. And she is always being warned that "they are with us. they are always w/ us even right now when we're speaking," lol blah don't really wanna spoil it. There aren't many characters in this movie.

But if you want my 2 cents. In the beginning, I was prepared to be scared, typically of course, b/c it's a ghost movie. But then, after finishing the whole movie, I find this movie more sad than horrific. Near the end, when the scene shows Noon being haunted and stuff,..you can imagine how scary it is for her to be surrounded by all those freaks of natures... all around her and stuff..it should naturally arouse a sense of fear... but I was actually pissed and angry HAH! for the poor girl who's carrying her infant child in her arms... I just wanted to yell at all of those monsters :huh: -_- and pray for her to be saved. :D Prob cuz her cries and screams were so real..like all of those monsters how dare they :loool: but it's really also the love story..or more accurately.. the love that drove the main character in her search for her husband; and her encounters w/ the haunted...that makes the movie sad.

I was watching this movie while checking my email and doing other stuff. So I didn't really get the ending about that other woman either. What was clear tho. and what makes it so sad. SPOLIER. *
Is that we found out the character that noon plays, killed herself. After she ran away from all of those monsters, she calls to a carriage carrier/something..but nobody hears her. so resting under a tree, she looks up... realizing but rejecting... that the body hung on the tree was her... she had committed suicide after she found out her husband had died and that she was actually a ghost living amongst the other ghosts and monsters... so in the end... we are given the impression that the whole movie replays itself...w/ noon always returning to the haunted house..thinking she's human and continually searching for her husband...indeed... tragic characters

Seriously. It's saaadddd. boo. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Noon looks very pretty in that picture :)
Anyways I saw that scary movie. hehe I watched it with my sister.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Just because....

I want to...

From March 13-16th 2008
To the left:
Top Ten Lakorns
1. Nang Sao Pa Kee Riew
2. Payak Sao Sab Elee
3. Jao Wela ha go
4. Plen Din Klin Dao
5. Athitarn rak
6. Nag Tard
7. Ter Kue Cheewit
8. Grade B Pee kub nong
9. Prik Tai kub kai dao
10. Sawan Bieng

Top Ten Actors/Actresses
1. Noon Sirapun
2. Tye Nattapol
3. Busakorn Wongpuepun (<----WOW-- still newly wed in my mind)
4. Poorined
5. Sawika Chaichue
6. Weir Sukowut
7. ... :blush: I can't read that.. somebody from jao wela ha go?
8. Jiranan
9. Chatyodom
10. Thongprasom (Ann)

Everytime I say I'd withdraw... I end finding soemthing and want to share... even if it's old.... hmp

sirena

sarNie Adult
thnxs hunny those pics r great i luv tye and noon

wouldnt be wicked awesome if they date aww so cute

i agree witht the top ten thinggy

i luv noon she can deffinately act :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
thnxs hunny those pics r great i luv tye and noon

wouldnt be wicked awesome if they date aww so cute

i agree witht the top ten thinggy

i luv noon she can deffinately act :D
yeahhh~ it would be so awesome if they did hooked up. but sadly :( I don't think they're interested in each other like that. Breaks my heart. lol.