Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AWEEEEE! i STiLL NEED TO WATCH EPiSODE 12! AHHH... DON'T WANT THiS LAKORN TO END... *SNiFF* THEY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Haven't watched episode 13 yet, but I feel so sad.Don't want it to end like everyone. Kinda funny. When I first saw the teaser for this one, I was expecting nang aek to be very annoying, but Gnamtha has become my favorite character. You really can't judge a book by its cover. I wish Tye and Noon has at least one more lakorn together as a couple. And this time, I want Noon's hair to be longer than Tye's lol. Either way, I'd be happy.

sirena

sarNie Adult
just finish the movie and omg once again i luv it ^_^

it such a funny sweet cute movie

gosh i luv how tye said he'll wait for ever and etc and all the post card he sent her and everything omg it waz just soo sweet

such a good movie enjoy it alot funny and romantic

i lUV IT :D

hey did u remember during the begginnig wen the noon parent miss her that old dude came out tryin to dress like her then he waz like "par jaa mae jaa, gnamtha ma laew" haha i just laugh soo hard haha

but yea luv this MOVIE ALOT >.<

i think by all of tye lakorn, noon is his best nang eak

i hope to see them again in aother one soon >.< <333333333

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
hey did u remember during the begginnig wen the noon parent miss her that old dude came out tryin to dress like her then he waz like "par jaa mae jaa, gnamtha ma laew" haha i just laugh soo hard haha

but yea luv this MOVIE ALOT >.<
haha! i couldn't agree more! it's hilarious.

but omg, just got done watching episode 13.
so sweet! i couldn't stop smiling. it's so cute
how she dressed nerdy again at the end. i
love it, all the post cards and the way he hugs
her. makes me all jealous how tye said no
matter how long it takes he'll always wait
for her. such a sweet man.

lmfao, but tye's dream was so funny with
kara & him being all old. and they even fought!
haha, that was too funny!

i love this lakorn, so sad it's coming to an end
but can't wait to see more of them. i hope they
star again with each other because their
chemistry is phenomenally sizzling hottt!!!!!! lol.

i'm going to miss noon. she was great in
yuthakarn with rome & she was wonderful
in nang sao pack kee liew, i hope she accepts
more lakorns this year. same goes for tye.

does anyone know what's going to replace
their slot? i heard it was tye & yard? is it?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
just finished the lakorn...sigh...i'm not so satisfied...guess i just want to see more of tye and noon together...but guess it had to end...ok, i got some questions...i didn't quiet get it all. so tye lets noon go...does anyone know why noon wants to go? and how much time passed? months? years? i guess i didn't catch that...b/c aom all of a sudden had long hair while everybody else kind of stayed the same. and earth...what was his deal...so he kept the postcards from noon, but then met a new chick? why did noon and earth return to thailand...please englighten me! hmmm... i think tye should have kissed her...she was all ready too...hmm...i will miss them...here's to a future lakorn together...thanks in advance for the answers.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Noon wants to go because Earth needed someone there because of his lame heart problem. It has only been 6 months that elapsed as the father said "it's been six month already and you haven't heard back from her, are you going to continue waiting?"

I know I thought Earth was very lame to keep those postcards. Selfish, but yep he met a new chick who was his nurse when he was treating for his heart problem. Noon and Earth return back to Thailand because Earth's condition got better.

Aom got better, the doctor said it was a miracle.

That part was funny when she wanted a kiss and he's like no way, I have parents too hahahahaha!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
just finished the lakorn...sigh...i'm not so satisfied...guess i just want to see more of tye and noon together...but guess it had to end...ok, i got some questions...i didn't quiet get it all. so tye lets noon go...does anyone know why noon wants to go? and how much time passed? months? years? i guess i didn't catch that...b/c aom all of a sudden had long hair while everybody else kind of stayed the same. and earth...what was his deal...so he kept the postcards from noon, but then met a new chick? why did noon and earth return to thailand...please englighten me! hmmm... i think tye should have kissed her...she was all ready too...hmm...i will miss them...here's to a future lakorn together...thanks in advance for the answers.
Okay, it was 6 months.
Noon and Earth returned to Thailand because realized that she was unhappy in Thailand. Earth thought he could change her feelings, but he realized that he couldn't.

I think Aom got better?

Noon wanted to go with Earth because Earth had a heart problem. She knew that if she broke his heart he could die from stress. ----I know they went korean drama on us.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

haha! i couldn't agree more! it's hilarious.

but omg, just got done watching episode 13.
so sweet! i couldn't stop smiling. it's so cute
how she dressed nerdy again at the end. i
love it, all the post cards and the way he hugs
her. makes me all jealous how tye said no
matter how long it takes he'll always wait
for her. such a sweet man.

lmfao, but tye's dream was so funny with
kara & him being all old. and they even fought!
haha, that was too funny!

i love this lakorn, so sad it's coming to an end
but can't wait to see more of them. i hope they
star again with each other because their
chemistry is phenomenally sizzling hottt!!!!!! lol.

i'm going to miss noon. she was great in
yuthakarn with rome & she was wonderful
in nang sao pack kee liew, i hope she accepts
more lakorns this year. same goes for tye.

does anyone know what's going to replace
their slot? i heard it was tye & yard? is it?
No, it's Chompoo Gaem Mam with Matt and Not.
It's a comedy romance.