Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH YEAHH.. iT WAS FROM PiNKY'S LAKORN HUH? i FORGOT BOUT THAT i WAS TRYNA FiGURE OUT WHERE i HEARD THE SONG FROM! LOL. i THOUGHT THE SONG FiT iNTO NAMTHA'S SiTUATiON. HEHE.

i NEED TO STOP PROCRASTiNATiNG TOO... iT'S SUCH A BAD HABiT THAT i HAVE... =/

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YESHH FiNALLY! JUST ONE MORE DAYYY :yahoo: :clap: i'M DYiNG TO KNOW WHAT iS GONNA HAPPEN!!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
me too!! i'm all smiles waiting for episode 10!!
lol i'm hyped, hopefully it'll be good like it always is! =D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
me too me too! :D Last final tomorrow! I'll celebrate by going to sleep and watching NANG SAO PUK KEE RIEW whee. ahhh i can' wait. I hope there are more cute scenes :blush: haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ME TOO. i'M ALL SMiLES.. AHH CAN'T WAiT! i'M DYiNG TO KNOW iF NAMTHA iS PREGNANT!... :clap:

LEXi i LOVE YOUR BANNER! iT'S SO KUTE!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hmm I don't think it ends at epi 10. I'm bout to watch it tho.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I finally saw today's episode!!! I missed the first half tho but my mom told me what happened.

Here's the spoiler (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK):
Noon gets drunk and the secretary chick calls Tye to come and Noon ends up staying at Tye's. Noon's parents misunderstand that...well u know. OH yeah, Kara works for Tye now. (She's not too important so i won't talk much about her). Well except that she gets in the way of things. Noon believes Kara and Tye are a couple again and she wants to return the piggy bank that tye left in her room. She calls tye for the meet but Kara intercepts the phone call because Tye left his phone at their dinner table. Kara comes and tells Noon that Tye told her to come and retrieve whatever belongs to him. Kara sees that its a piggy bank and tells Noon that he probably doesn't want that back. Noon says i don't want to keep something that isn't hers. So Kara goes, glad that we have that understanding and then that scene ends. Noon goes home and finds out that her parents know about that night she spent at Tye's. They speculate that they slept together. Noon tries to clarify but doesn't work. She says the thought of him makes me sick and gags. Her parents sees this and they misunderstand that she's pregnant with Tye. LOL!!! Noon is in her room when this speculation is happening. She then goes to talk to Earth about her feelings about Tye. Poor Earth he wasn't ready to hear that Noon liked Tye. He told her that he wasn't ready so Noon apologized. ( I felt so bad for Earth, he was a real gentlemen in this episode and well throughout the lakorn basically). Meanwhile, Tye is having a press conference with Kara about her move to the company. The press asks Kara whether her move had to do with her relationship with Tye. Of course she responded that it did. Then the press asks if they're going to announce something big in their relationship. Kara shift the question to Tye but the secretary whispers into his ear that something is going on outside the building. Turns out Noon's parents and friends are out hootin and hollering to go see Tye. So Tye doesn't respond to that question but leaves to see what the dealio is. So everyone is out seeing what the heck is going on. Tye sees its Noon's parents and are wondering why they're here. Noon's dad yells out to everyone that he got his daughter pregnant. Tye shocked of course, yells out that nothing happened. Parents don't believe him and they start throwing eggs at them. LOL. The secretary calls Noon and tells her what's happening. Her and Earth hurry back to the office and clarifies everything. The press asks Tye so you've been having two giks at the same time. But then Earth jumps in and says Noon is his girlfriend. Earth tells the press that his fans should understand him. Then Earth drops off Noon at home. Noon tells him in the car that he didn't have to do this for her. He said something that we're a couple now but then Noon says we're just pretending because Earth was about to go into her house. Earth finally asked Noon why she didn't like him. Noon just said to give her time. She goes into her house and hears her parents discussing her so called relationship with Earth to the neighbors but then Tye calls her asking for the piggy bank back. Oh forgot to mention when Earth left she had the piggy bank in her bag and finally had the courage to throw it away. SO when tye called, she was like oh and the scene goes to Noon digging into the garbage searching for it while Tye watches. lol. She finally retrieves it and Tye didn't want to touch it after where its been. Noon walks off but turns around and asks have you ever liked me. Tye first asks why do you ask, Noon responds that it will make her decision easier. Tye curious asks what decision and she says its none of his business. Tye responds that she wasn't his type. She was like okay then don't bother me anymore.

Next day was a meeting at the office with everyone because Tye's dad found out that Noon and Earth are supposedly a couple. The evil peeps told Earth and Noon that the n'ek for his mv suddenly quit because she couldn't breathe anymore (lamo excuse for Noon to be n'ek of the mv instead). The evil peeps suggested that they change the n'ek and was about to ask Noon but she was going to tell them the truth. However, the evil peeps thought that she was going to say yes. SO noon never told the truth. Tye doesn't want this to happen so he made a suggestion that Kara be the N'ek of teh mv. His reasoning is that it will bring greater popularity and publicity if the two major stars of the company were in the video together. So everyone went with that. The episode ended there. Saturday's episode gets better, Noon tells Tye the truth.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i just saw episode 10!!! tye is being so STUPID!!!
i just wanna slap him up the side of his head and
knock some common sense into him. he tells her she's
not his type and then he's gonna get all mad at her
for being earth's girlfriend!! grrrrr...but i'm proud of
namtha, she's being a strong girl.

episode 11 looks awesome, they're gonna go and
film earth's mv somewhere in the jungle? lol, more
scenes of noon & tye!

by the way i wonder what's wrong with earth.
it's like he has some kind of heart disease..):
i hope it's nothing serious though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHHH i HAVEN'T READ WHAT YOU GUYS WROTE! JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHiNG! LOL i'M STiLL DOWNLOADiNG EPiSODE 10. & AS SOON AS THAT'S DONE i'M WATCHiNG iT! =]

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
epi 10 is kinda sad for me. Poo just needs to be a man and admit he has feelings for Namtha. -_-
But I love Namtha. The girl's bold. She persistently asks, "Nai chob chun rue blao!" ^_^ muahahha :loool:

And Earth is such a sweetheart. He helps both Namtha and poo lotsa times.
And that J lady is cool. :lol: Namtha should get drunk more often. :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like the Jae girl too, the secretary. She's hilarious!

Edit: I just realized that the theme song to this lakorn is the upbeat version of the song that Urt supposedly sings in the lakorn right?

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I like the Jae girl too, the secretary. She's hilarious!

Edit: I just realized that the theme song to this lakorn is the upbeat version of the song that Urt supposedly sings in the lakorn right?

Yep!!!!!! Tye is soooooooooooo cute I love the way he dress, it matches him.