Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah. I totally forgot about EARTH/URV. I felt so sorry for him when namtha rejected him. He really liked Namtha; he appreciated her and was sincere and gentleman-like with her, whereas poowanad always hurted her feelings. I was thinking that in reality, it wouldn't make sense for a girl to turn down a guy who was so sweet to her. But hey, love don't always have a reason. And good girls always love bad bois. :loool: Plus Tai is so hawt :drool:
I know that it doesn't make any sense that Namtha would rejest Earth, because he is so sweet to her. But in reality it does happen. My friend just did that to a guy that is just so sweet to her. He would give her the whole world if he could. Yet, she says that she doesn't have any feeling towards him at all. Crazy, I know.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh yeah. I totally forgot about EARTH/URV. I felt so sorry for him when namtha rejected him. He really liked Namtha; he appreciated her and was sincere and gentleman-like with her, whereas poowanad always hurted her feelings. I was thinking that in reality, it wouldn't make sense for a girl to turn down a guy who was so sweet to her. But hey, love don't always have a reason. And good girls always love bad bois. :loool: Plus Tai is so hawt :drool:
iT SURE iS! GiRLS, & GUYS DON'T APPRECiATE THE GOOD ONES BECAUSE WE'RE SO FOCUSED ON THE THiNGS WE CAN'T HAVE. HiNT: NAMTHA WANTS POO [POO WANTS HER TOO, HE'S JUST BEiNG A WUSSY!] & HE'S JUST UNSURE OF HiMSELF. SHOOT, i'D GO AFTER TYE TOO.. HE'S iS HOTT SEXY DUDE... :drool:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yay u guys finally saw this last episode! This week is going to go by really slow because we're all anticipating for this weeks episodes and well for me my spring break starts this weekend. I forgot to mention that I thought they were going to finally catch those evil peeps who were trying to backstab Tye's dad. Too bad they didn't...but if that did happen, i guess it will be less of Tye to watch.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHH... i CAN'T WAiT TiL EPiSODE 10! i WANNA KNOW WHY POOH & NAMTHA WERE SLEEPiNG ON THE FLOOR TOGETHER! HAHA. & CORRECT ME iF i'M WRONG, BUT iN THE NEXT EPiSODE, DiD NAMTHA'S FATHER SAY "YOU GOT MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT?!" i WATCHED iT TWiCE & i SWORE i HEAR THAT!!! :eek: :eek:

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg i finally caught up to the latest episode.
i'm so happy they're finally realizing their
feelings for each other. i feel bad for earth,
hope he isn't too heart broken. T.T

darn but can't wait til episode 10, lmao!!
they were sleeping together on the ground?
haha and i agree with ohitsnoyyy, i also
heard her dad say something about getting
his daughter pregnant
. it'd be so cute if
there was a baby!! =D they're just absolutely
adorable together!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'M GLAD YOU CAUGHT UP LEXi! iT'S GETTiNG BETTER! i GOT ALL CHOKED UP WHEN NAMTHA WAS CRYiNG & POOH WAS COMFORTiNG HER... SO EMOTiONAL & SWEET! i'MMA HAVE MV FOR THiS LAKORN. HEHEHE. CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF iT!

sirena

sarNie Adult
me too i luv it too ^^^

im dying to watch #10

i got the feeling kara and earth r gonna ruin the chances of tye and noon >.<

they gonna come between them <.<

btw i have a question.......do u remember the part from ep8

where tye drove noon back home from the park, thats wen he told her that he like her

said he sumthing like "chop"

im not really that good in thai i can understand alittle

but does "chop" means like right??

cuz i saw the preview at the end of ep9

noon said to tye "chan Chop ni"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
me too i luv it too ^^^

im dying to watch #10

i got the feeling kara and earth r gonna ruin the chances of tye and noon >.<

they gonna come between them <.<

btw i have a question.......do u remember the part from ep8

where tye drove noon back home from the park, thats wen he told her that he like her

said he sumthing like "chop"

im not really that good in thai i can understand alittle

but does "chop" means like right??

cuz i saw the preview at the end of ep9

noon said to tye "chan Chop ni"

YESH iT DOES. POOH TOLD NAMTHA THAT HE LiKES HER. :wub: HE WAS LiKE " CAN YOU KEEP YOUR DiSTANCE FROM ME... DON'T MAKE ME LiKE YOU EVEN MORE" AHHHH! SO SWEET! SHE WAS LiKE "YOU.. LiKE ME..??" & POOH GOES.. "YEAH, YOU'RE FUNNY & ALWAYS MAKES ME SMiLE, SOMETHING LiKE THAT" HAHA. THAT WAS KUTEE! TOO BAD HE WAS PUSHiNG HER AWAY... :angry:

BUT ANYWHO, SiNCE i'M LiKE iN LOVE WiTH THiS LAKORN RiGHT NOW, i MADE A FANMADE MV & i'D THOUGHT i'D SHARE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQd57hTcOw

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
YESH iT DOES. POOH TOLD NAMTHA THAT HE LiKES HER. wub.gif HE WAS LiKE " CAN YOU KEEP YOUR DiSTANCE FROM ME... DON'T MAKE ME LiKE YOU EVEN MORE" AHHHH! SO SWEET! SHE WAS LiKE "YOU.. LiKE ME..??" & POOH GOES.. "YEAH, YOU'RE FUNNY & ALWAYS MAKES ME SMiLE, SOMETHING LiKE THAT" HAHA. THAT WAS KUTEE! TOO BAD HE WAS PUSHiNG HER AWAY... mad.gif

BUT ANYWHO, SiNCE i'M LiKE iN LOVE WiTH THiS LAKORN RiGHT NOW, i MADE A FANMADE MV & i'D THOUGHT i'D SHARE.
OMG!! that was soo cute. i loved that, haha & he started slapping his mouth when he got home. they're just too adorable with each other and the chemistry is like shockingly out of control.

the mv and song is beautiful!! all those lovely scenes. =D

oh and does anyone have all the versions of the theme song? i can't seem to find them anywhere...

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooooooooo funny qand I like how Tye and Noon are having feelings for each other. I feel bad for Earth, he doesn't look that bad but the way he talk is wierd b/c he doesn't look mix.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah Friday's almost here. haha. I never thought I would fall for this type of lakorn, but I actually rewatched most of the episodes. :yahoo: It's so cute how Poo gets jealous of and noy jai at Gnamtha. Just cute. That's all I can say.

Oh. And I like how nang aek is so bold and confident. Ppl may think she's an ugly duckling, but she never looks herself down. :D I think Namtha has become my favorite nang aek character. There aren't many nang aeks who would be emotionally strong the way namtha is. I mean, usually when nang aeks misunderstand the pra aeks, they would gnon (dunno english word for it) and just be hard to talk to; gets pretty annoying. And i'm starting to like noon as an actress too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
YESH iT DOES. POOH TOLD NAMTHA THAT HE LiKES HER. :wub: HE WAS LiKE " CAN YOU KEEP YOUR DiSTANCE FROM ME... DON'T MAKE ME LiKE YOU EVEN MORE" AHHHH! SO SWEET! SHE WAS LiKE "YOU.. LiKE ME..??" & POOH GOES.. "YEAH, YOU'RE FUNNY & ALWAYS MAKES ME SMiLE, SOMETHING LiKE THAT" HAHA. THAT WAS KUTEE! TOO BAD HE WAS PUSHiNG HER AWAY... :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQd57hTcOw

aww I love your mv. Never heard of the song, but it's deep. What's the title?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HEHE. THANKS. THE SONG'S CALLED "JAI NA JAI". i'M NOT SURE WHO SiNGS iT THOUGH. i HAVE THE SONG, WOULD YOU LiKE iT?

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
HEHE. THANKS. THE SONG'S CALLED "JAI NA JAI". i'M NOT SURE WHO SiNGS iT THOUGH. i HAVE THE SONG, WOULD YOU LiKE iT?
i love the mv, cute scenes, im really enjoying this lakorn, though im kinda lagging behind due to exams. And could i please get the song as well? :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:eek: ooh I found out where the song's from. It's by gravity.. but dunno who or what that is. The song's from Pinky's first lakorn as nang aek from what i found. I'm listening to it on repeat :lol: and studying for finals :( Procrastinating and needing inspiration. muahah just an excuse. lol