Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...so i was checking for ep 6...but nothing up (don't get me wrong...i'm not complaining, i can patiently wait--by the way i should add a thanks to the uploaders...i'm greatful and very appreciative)...but w/ nothing to do at the forum yet, just thought i'd share that this must be a sign that i must focus on studying for my midterm...okay, okay, i get it loud and clear...FOCUS...and tye and noon ep 6 will be the reward later...hehehe...i'm so obssessed! i'm such a procrastinating, lakorn-loving nerd! hmm...ok...off to studying!

sirena

sarNie Adult
i just finish ep5 haaha

aww i think it soo funny how tye go to buy noons pads haha

seriously, guys can not buy pad at all

they will buy yu the funkist weirdest thing haha
trust me i had experience with my bf tryin to buy me pad haha

but yea tye is falling for noon

but he never stop to think abt it

i luv noon make over she looks soo pretty

cant wait for ep6 :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. YESHH HE iS...
HE'S JUST iN DENiAL.... HAHA.

THiS LAKORN REMiNDS ME OF BEAM/TONG'S LAKORN JA AI BABY.
TONG WAS THE UGLY DUCKLiNG & BEAM WAS THE PLAYER/RiCH DUDE. LOL.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
All I have to say for ep. 6 is that who goes to a witch doctor for marriage advice?//
HAHAHA.

Nam Da's father had an argument with her mother and he fears she will leave him.
To remedy the problem, he goes and seek advice from a witch doctor (Fortune teller).
The witch doctor decides he needs further spiritual guidance from temple ghosts.
It's pretty much a scheme the witch doctor and his goonies came up to get money form Nam DA's father.
Well instead of a fake ghost real life ghosts came out. Everyone is scared straight.
If you understand thai, it's the funniest thing ever.

vina_lek

I finished watching ep. 1 yesterday & am now d/l the rest. It's so funny! :lol: I just wish Noon would grow her hair back. She's prettier w/ the long hair she had before.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
The funniest episode this week for me was epi 5. It was so hilarious when tye came out to look for her after he lied to her about the ghost stuff. I found the stuff about her parent's misunderstanding was a bit boring and it needed to move on a little. Yeah why would you go to Mao Doo for marital advice?? Doesn't make sense to me.

Oh Yaso about the end of epi 5, Tye basically gave up and told everyone that he quit. Noon was trying to convince him not to quit and to fight. She was trying to tell Tye's father/uncle how hard he's been working on this project. But Tye shuts her up leaves the room and never came back to the office.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love episode 6.....with the ghost and everything...i could not stop laughing...

sirena

sarNie Adult
omg ep6 waz wicked funny haha

hey do u remember the part where noon slept at the hospital with tye cuz he had diahrrea then she woke up and she drank sum sort of drink, wat waz that drink????????haha cuz they block the volume so i couldnt tell wat it waz haha

waz it pee??

them with the ghost thing waz soo funny omg

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
NiTha, i so agree w/ you. i so love the part in ep. 5 where after trying to scare noon, tye's character freaks out after hearing noon moan for help in the stairway. it was hilarious...i think tye did a great job looking scared and still making it funny...i laughed pretty hard. as for the "temple ghost"...guess lynda's right, you gotta understand thai to appreciate it. i kind of thought that was more "filler" than plot building...but, hey in a comedy gotta expect some filler...it's a lakorn right. sirena, i was wondering that too...did noon drink tye's urine sample? what? eww...guess it's like drinking each other's blood, if you aren't meant to be after drinking someone's urine...what are? hehehehe...jk...well, if it was supposed to be tye's character's urine sample...umm...guess i don't want to know.

thanks NiTha for the explanation...i could kind of make out that much. i was more wondering about the very last part of ep. 5, tye and noon's conversation at the beach, while noon is trying to get tye to go back...could you explain that for me? i know i ask a lot...you know what they say about giving a mouse a cookie...it'll ask for milk next. promise, i'll limit my questions...hehehe...(i'll choose them wisely) thanks for whatever info. in advance.

vina_lek

I've caught up to ep. 5 in one night. i watched it until about 1am. this lakorn is so good. :lol: anyone have the theme songs esp. the end one? it sounds really nice.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
lols it was funny how tye speak english in the beginning of episode 6 where tye and noon were sent to jail and tye say something like "i'm a nice people"

Ana

sarNie Adult
lols it was funny how tye speak english in the beginning of episode 6 where tye and noon were sent to jail and tye say something like "i'm a nice people"
Tye, got me cracking up on that part "I am nice people" :lol: :loool:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...been busy this week w/ midterms so i haven't much time to comment and check the forum...in fact, i'm procrastinating right now by commenting...anyway...i really have to say the last few episodes have been a bit slow (i mean i love all the tye and noon scenes)...but, i really don't know where the lakorn is going...there have been a few digressions...like the abrupt shift to noon's dad and his situation at the end of epi 6...hmm...and noon hasn't even started to fall for tye...which i guess is ok b/c i do want to see tye suffer abit w/ the jealous...but overall progression is just not happening...or maybe i'm impatient and only think it's going slow...anybody else? maybe i just need another accidental n'ek fall and p'ek catch scene to keep me happy...hehehe...oh well, hope this weekend's episodes are better. ok, ok, back to studying.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
this alkron is so funy hope it gets subbed lol!!! i don't know what in hell there saying but just watching them talk and the movements make me crack up lol!! it's so cute and funny!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hehehehe...just saw at lynda's blog that an "accidental n'ek fall and p'ek catch" scene is coming up...didn't i see it coming...they just keep reeling us in...hmm...well, here's to tomorrow's episode!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hehehehe...just saw at lynda's blog that an "accidental n'ek fall and p'ek catch" scene is coming up...didn't i see it coming...they just keep reeling us in...hmm...well, here's to tomorrow's episode!
You'll have to wait another day. The fall and catch scene is gonna happen on Saturday's episode.
I think Friday's episode is just gonna be fighting and Earth getting in the way of their relationship.