im gonna say it again

damn, tye looks even hotter now!

and i like his role, it sumthing different cuz u alwasy see him as the good boy

but now u see him as spoil rich boy :D haha

i luv noon and yes i agree with u all she also great with this role :D

i cant wait till 3 ep

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I bet we all wish we were the old lady in the first episode huh? :drool: It's so cute that he starting to feel jealous. Also it just reminded me of ugly betty in a way.

crazydog

sarNie Egg
I love the part in Epi 3 when she started beating up that guy in the bathroom and thinking he's a pervert when all along she was in the wrong bathroom. I agree Tye is so cute how he's starting to get jealous. He's slowly starting to fall for her.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, NiTha you are hilarious...hehehe...wishing you were that old lady who gets to see tye naked...hehehehe...i hadn't thought of that but, hey maybe i wouldn't mind trading places w/ that old lady for that moment...hehehe...ok, back to the purpose of my post...hehehe...so tye is already jealous? how so? i guess i must have missed that. how's he jealous...hmmm...please enlighten me. thanks in advance!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Yup he's already jealous...he's kind of in a dilemma i guess in epi 3. Well Tye saw Noon leaving with John. Noon had gotten her laptop with John's demo in it stolen by her ex. John already knew somehow and to make it up, he told Noon to take him out for dinner. And this is when Tye saw them two leaving. Tye goes to Kara's and he's not paying attention to her but instead is thinking about what he just saw. Episode 4 will get better because he'll try to prevent Noon from hanging out with John. lol.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks NiTha! i haven't watched ep.3 yet, and now i so want to see it! gosh...i want to see all of the episodes already...hehehe...i'm so impatient. but then i don't want the drama to end either...i'm so torn...hehehe...ah...it will be a long week before the next episodes come out...how will i get through the week? oh yeah homework and studying...watching tye and noon will be reward for all my week's worth of hard work...thanks again NiTha! can't wait ot see tye jealous in ep. 3! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...yes...just finished watching ep 3. i know i'm slow...but i just figured out in ep 3 that "john's" name is "earth" in the lakorn...hehehe...sounds kind of funny, but when there's a n'ek named "pancake," i guess any name is possible. i also have to commment on tye's character and kara's weird fantasy fetishes...sailor moon and superman, ghost and damesl in distress ( i think...), nurse and doctor (i think it was hinted by the doc and nurse bears tye bought)...hmm...so open w/ their fetishes...hehehe...so funny that tye's character is willing to play along...in true playboy fashion. and i am still gushing over "earth" and noon's last scene...noon took off her glasses and "earth" just stared at her...awww...so sweet...cue romantic music and they've got me hooked...i'm still rooting for noon and tye, but part of me wants "earth" to get the girl too b/c he saw her first when no one else did...(so princess diaries i know). awww...and one last comment on noon's ex...man, did he get what he deserved...i would have left him naked...but then again no one wants to see that...we only want to see tye like that...hehehe...jk :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i'm watching episode 4 and noon is really pisting me off... I mean her ex stole her laptop and he has the courage to try to get money in exchange for it. If it was me I'll report him to the police for stealing someone else property but she actually intended to pay him the money. *shake head*

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha!! i just got done watching episode 3 as well!!
it was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing. it's nice to
see that tye is starting to get attatched. he covered
up for her and she doesn't even know it.

man, i hope i don't like that other guy more than tye.
he's so nice. lol, can't wait for next episode, he's
going to show some jealousy. ROFL...X]

sirena

sarNie Adult
T_T

u guys can watch it

i cant watch ep3

i dnt noe y it doesnt work

:arrg:

urg i wanna noe wat happen??

and ep4 is already out???

chenling

sarNie Adult
ahaha!! i just got done watching episode 3 as well!!
it was hilarious, i couldn't stop laughing. it's nice to
see that tye is starting to get attatched. he covered
up for her and she doesn't even know it.

man, i hope i don't like that other guy more than tye.
he's so nice. lol, can't wait for next episode, he's
going to show some jealousy. ROFL...X]
Oo lexi i love your sigg!!!! I've been out of town for a week, finally got to see the show..I love it...its so funny. Noon...well I am loving her more and more she and Tye are so cute together!!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi to the thread!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i know its getting too cute! he looks like he getting jealous that she spending time with the singer dude. he cares about her feelings.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sirena, from what i could tell in ep. 3, we (well i did anyway) find out that the "john" guy plays a famous singer named "earth." he has a sizable amount of fans, and like in ep. 2, i think, he accidentally runs into noon again after being chased by his fans. it's rather funny how that happens. earth runs into the rest room, but noon happens to be in there and again she beats him up, thinking he's a pervert...BUT in fact noon was in the men's rest room...i had a good laugh. so when we left off on ep. 2, noon had refused to go back to work for tye (even though he offers her a sort of bribe). however, in ep. 3 we learn (i think) that noon's father is indebt, so noon returns to work and takes tye's bribe.

tye and co. have a meeting to meet with earth. noon doesn't know who this is until the other secretary (the hilarious english-speaking one) shows her a picture. noon is embarassed to learn that earth is the guy who she has beat up twice. she tries to leave, but it's too late, earth sees her. being the nice guy that he is, though, earth doesn't make a big deal about it (though noon continues to make attempts at hiding her face). he hands noon his demo to play on her laptop. the meeting ends, and the demo is still in noon's possession.

noon gets a call from her loser ex, wanting to see her. he just wants to see her for money. noon goes to see him and while she's on the phone w/ tye, the ex attempts to steal money from her. noon doesn't have much w/ her, so the ex steals the laptop instead. when noon returns she realizes her laptop along w/ earth's demo are gone. she makes an attempt to get it back, but the money grubbing ex of hers tries to extort money from her. of course noon tells tye and he's pretty furious...but not enough to stop himself from playing w/ his gf. it's pretty hilarious how tye gets injured trying to scare his gf...like i said they've got some weird fantasy fetish thing going on. anyway, noon tries to raise money to get the demo back by having a sort of yard sale. earth shows up and agrees to help by posing for pics w/ fans so that the sale is successful. when he asks what the sale is for, noon tries to cover up what has happened (i think though that earth already has a sense of what is going on).

noon and tye pair up to try and get the demo back. the ex up's his price after finding out how important the demo is, pissing tye off enough to punch him (sorry ladies, as much as i wish it was, tye doesn't punch the ex for what he did to noon...too soon in the lakorn for that). as the executive meeting w/ earth comes closer, tye helps to cover up for noon and finally speaks w/ his dad about the demo (and here i think) tye steps up and takes responsibility for it. noon feels bad and is willing to leave her job (yes, again), but i think tye makes it so that noon has to face his dad. the meeting starts and just as they are about to address the demo issue...earth makes his announcement that (i think) he no longer needs the demo (again i'm just filling in the blanks since my thai is limited). noon is off the hook and thanks earth, finally confessing what happened. earth pretends to be mad, but lets her know that he already knew (i'm not sure how that happens either). but still noon feels bad, so earth tells her to have dinner w/ him as repayment. while this is going on, tye sees them together (and as NiTha said), you can see tye starting to get jealous.

while on their "dinner date," a fan comes up asking if earth is "the earth." earth tries to deny it, but noon tells them yes. and just like before, the fans start to chase after him. earth and noon hide in a tight alley way (well, the space between a fence and building). let's just say, they're rather close to each other. noon takes off her glasses and tries to catch her breath, all the while earth is staring at her. she asks him "what," and from what i can make out, he says "it strange"...or something like "you look different."

Preview for next epi shows tye sort of taking possession of noon...stating "she's my secretary/assistant!"

i guess i went on longer than i intended, but i can't help myself. i really like this lakorn so far. hmmm...and now i have to wait 4 more days until i can watch again. MAN! anyway, if there are inaccuracies w/ my summary, feel free to add your changes...like i said, my thai is VERY limited and often it's alot of guessing and body language reading on my part. that's it ladies...i gotta turn in.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the summary! I totally agree...Noon's character is very different from YTHK and its refreshing to see her as quirky. I was just wondering what does Pha Kee Riew mean?
Pha Kee Riew means dirty rag :p

Spoilers for next week from channel 3's site:

Episode 4
Earth develops feelings for Noon which annoys Tye so he gives Noon a lot of work so she won't have time to meet with Earth. He also takes her to get a makeover. When Earth goes to see Noon at her house Tye will try to get in between them. Earth becomes close with Noons parents and will visit her often which get's Tye even more annoyed.

Episode 5
Kara senses that Tye has changed and suspects he has a new girl (gik). Tye and Noon set up a birthday party for Awm(spelling?). Kara finds out and yells at Tye b/c she thinks Awm is his new girl. Awm doesn't like Kara. Noon was able to help Earth create a lot of new songs for his album but then the songs gets posted on the internet. Tye's dad gets pissed and yells at Tye, he then decides to quit. Noon goes to look for Tye at Kara's condo but she tells her he's already left. Tye runsaway to the beach, but ends up getting robbed, he then decides to call Noon for help.

Episode 6
Noon stays with Tye, but get's misunderstood as being a robber. She then calls Earth for his help. Tye ends up staying at Noon's house and takes over her room. She makes him do house chores in exchange for meals, but is really hoping he would give up and return to his own house. Tye's father wants him to learn the hard life so he let's him stay with Noon. Tye later acknowledges the tough life they live. Tye's father goes to Noon's house to see Tye but instead see's noon's mom so he gives her money (i guess for taking care of Tye), Noon's father saw this and misunderstands thinking Tye's father is trying to hit on Noon's mom.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you both of you for the summs...

Tye is one my favorite Actor now. He's growing on me. His smile is to die for!!!!!!!!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Pha Kee Riew means dirty rag :p

Spoilers for next week from channel 3's site:

Episode 4
Earth develops feelings for Noon which annoys Tye so he gives Noon a lot of work so she won't have time to meet with Earth. He also takes her to get a makeover. When Earth goes to see Noon at her house Tye will try to get in between them. Earth becomes close with Noons parents and will visit her often which get's Tye even more annoyed.

Episode 5
Kara senses that Tye has changed and suspects he has a new girl (gik). Tye and Noon set up a birthday party for Awm(spelling?). Kara finds out and yells at Tye b/c she thinks Awm is his new girl. Awm doesn't like Kara. Noon was able to help Earth create a lot of new songs for his album but then the songs gets posted on the internet. Tye's dad gets pissed and yells at Tye, he then decides to quit. Noon goes to look for Tye at Kara's condo but she tells her he's already left. Tye runsaway to the beach, but ends up getting robbed, he then decides to call Noon for help.

Episode 6
Noon stays with Tye, but get's misunderstood as being a robber. She then calls Earth for his help. Tye ends up staying at Noon's house and takes over her room. She makes him do house chores in exchange for meals, but is really hoping he would give up and return to his own house. Tye's father wants him to learn the hard life so he let's him stay with Noon. Tye later acknowledges the tough life they live. Tye's father goes to Noon's house to see Tye but instead see's noon's mom so he gives her money (i guess for taking care of Tye), Noon's father saw this and misunderstands thinking Tye's father is trying to hit on Noon's mom.
thank you soo much!!!!!!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks iheartchakrit for the spoilers...you are way more concise than me...i get longwinded (especially if it's something i like to reminisce about i.e. tye and noon) hehehe...anyway, i didn't think
noon's makeover
would come so soon...but hey i'm ready for it...ready for the look on tye's face...hehehe..."eat your heart out poo"...hehehe...jk...sounds like the next few episodes will be fun...especially noon getting to give tye a bit of his own medicine. again thanks for the spoilers...it's getting me through the week...until friday...3 more days...2 homework assignments...and 1 midterm exam to go...*sighs* -_-

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much iheartchakrit for the spoilers!! :)
i can't wait for the
makeover
!! yes,
her beauty is going to start to shine real soon.
and lol it's nice to know that puck kee liew means
dirty rag. haha!! have to wait another four days! T.T

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Aww your welcome! Spoiler's on the Channel 3 site usually suck..they never give too much details..only bits and pieces of what to look forward to in the next episodes.