Nana

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer

Synopsis
Yazawa Ai's extremely popular manga comes to life in Nana, the exciting new film starring popular singer Nakashima Mika and Miyazaki Aoi! Released in 2005 Nana tells the story of two twenty-year-old women with the same name, but drastically different personalities.

First up, there's Osaki Nana (Nakashima Mika), a calm, cool, and collected punk rock singer who struts into Tokyo's underground punk scene looking to hit the big time. While Nana's got some ex-boyfriend issues that she's eager to put behind her, she won't allow that personal drama to interfere with her big dream. In fact, Nana's not going to stop until she's conquered Japan as the nation's top rock star! The other "Nana" of the title is Komatsu Nana (TV actress Miyazaki Aoi), who is alternatively called Hachi. Cute and cheerful, Hachi led a somewhat sheltered life and has a bad habit of falling in love too quickly. She had some relationship problems in the past, but when she falls for her high school pal Junko, she decides to follow him to Tokyo when he gets admitted to an art design school. By moving to the big city, she hopes to find love and happiness in this new locale.

By pure chance, Nana and Hachi end up meeting on a train, and thanks to a chain of coincidences involving the number seven, the two of them end up sharing the same apartment. Its number? 707! So even with all the twists of fate in their favor, can these two very different people live under the same roof and get along? And will they eventually find the happiness they've dreamed for so long? The answers are revealed in Nana, director Kentarou Ootani's winning film adaptation of the popular girl's comic!

credit: aznv.tv

Download

http://idols-unlimited.com/nana

Watch Movie with English Subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3B34014A769992DC

addiCOFFEE

sarNie Egg
Does this have English Subtitle?

BTW i love your banner. Patson and Numfon are so adorable together! I wish to see them together again.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
um...I don't know cuz I didn't upload this neither did I donwload it...sry...can't answer ur question...
but thanks for the compliment on the banner...it should go to NancyVang, the one who made it

neena

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed watching Nana too!! I think I'm going to be an Nana addict now! lol. I think Mika and Ryuhei have good chemistry onscreen. They were HOT in there!