Namtarn Pichukkana & Ken Theeradeth (CHEEWITRAK vol. 32 no. 1596 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pichy really isn't that attractive to me. She kind of looks like a beaver, no offense. -_- She's not the ugliest girl though; she's prettier than others. I do like her name. :) She and Ken don't...match. Maybe on screen it will be a different story, but so far, I'm feeling nothing between them... They look decent together, but Ken seems so aged... :teary: You can totally see the difference between their age. Ah well, I'm waiting for their lakorn anyway just to see how awful Ken is to her. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think Ken and Pichy look so great together. They're so refreshing & even though their age difference is huge, they look awesome together. Pichy's really pretty and Ken's super handsome. Can't wait for this lakorn!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I think Ken and Pichy look so great together. They're so refreshing & even though their age difference is huge, they look awesome together. Pichy's really pretty and Ken's super handsome. Can't wait for this lakorn!

Lol, I'm sure the pairing works for most people. I'm one of the few who don't feel anything yet. ;) :lol: Yep, they are refreshing together though hehe. I'll definitely check to see if they can convince me on screen.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pichy is very cute but why do they have to super photoshop her? She look fake and now Brabie even jealous lol

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Pichy is very cute but why do they have to super photoshop her? She look fake and now Brabie even jealous lol

Lol, I thought this cover is actually a pretty natural one (except I can see they touched up on the colors hehe). :D Not as overly done as their KOOSANGKOOSOM cover or Pichy's LISA photo shoot. ;)

AikOm^_^

Edit: All righty, I've found out that Namtarn is "Pichy's" real name. :D I've edited her name for the topic and will start calling her by her real name from now on, Namtarn. :)