Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Well I don't think that aff is ignoring him at all but I have this feeling that she actually likes him. He is a hi-so guy with rumored with so many actresses it is not like he is poor and retarded. The news about her breakup is big already and she is a famous actress. We rarely see her go out with male friends publicly and for her to be seen with him in public like that especially with rumors flying around about them already proves to me that she doesn't care what people think and she accepted him. This guy is not ugly yet he is rich and educated with a high position of his family company. So he is something in society.
Aff do likes him - or else she wouldn't be seen in public with him. As much as I don't them together and I never found this guy cute to be honest. I have to face reality and said that they are together. If Aum and Nat are seen in public together like this too. I would said the same thing. I don't like Nat and she is no match for Aum. I have now learn to love them as onscreen lovers FOR NOW (as long as they are not married - there is still a chance they will get together in the future)

here's my latest mv of all my 2009 hot list -- make me skip school and work just to catch it live :lol:
Enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrsDd4yrIf4
thanks Ceci - nincely done!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I wonder if that's a fake kiss as well but it actually look kinda real to me with the angel and everything. I just hope that they actually touch lips :wub:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I wonder if that's a fake kiss as well but it actually look kinda real to me with the angel and everything. I just hope that they actually touch lips :wub:
lol i think it is a real kiss cuz if u put up the volume loud enough u can hear that smack on the lips...and plus u can take an observation on Aff's lips cuz i can see movement on her lips...u know when someone got kiss when their lips kind of went flat or something...but i think it is not a kiss kiss but a touch kiss...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I actually heard a "smack" as well. I crank up the volume and using my Bose earphone. I was able to hear the sound clearly. So it is a real kiss :wub: or Aff's acting is really good. She does look very shy after the kiss :lol:

Aum seems to benefit a lot from Aff in this lakorn....hugged against her chest, tight hug from Aff and of course the kiss as well :)

I miss my ATEAM!!!!!

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
I want to know.
How do you think about this new ?
Althought Aff havn't say something about this new.

Aff & Songkran – Dinner with the parents
http://dirtii-laundry.net/2009/11/01/aff-songkran-dinner-with-the-parents/

:blink: :blink: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't like it and I don't care about it. Just like my feelings with Aum is with Pinky :lol:

Now, I just want to like my ATEAM together :wub:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
JennyN-

Right now me and Ceci and many others are watching "Nampueng Kom. by Chatchai and Janie. DOn't know if you're watching it now or not. I just want to let you know. It is being uploaded on Ateam forum. I love this lakorn so far. it is a remake, it reminds me of Jam luey Ruk and Sawain Being. A kiss/slap lakorn. I kindda miss you messaging in this forum, so hopefully you will join us there.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Hi, I'm was watching that lakorn when I was in Thailand but after coming back to the state. I just watch Namtan Mai instead.

I will catch up with the lakorn this week. Because right now I'm watching Autumn's Concerto - so romantic and sad :(

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
lol i think it is a real kiss cuz if u put up the volume loud enough u can hear that smack on the lips...and plus u can take an observation on Aff's lips cuz i can see movement on her lips...u know when someone got kiss when their lips kind of went flat or something...but i think it is not a kiss kiss but a touch kiss...
LMAO, I know I bet Aum feels a bit akward after this lakorn, maybe she doesn't want to do a real kiss because she fears maybe something may spark. =)

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the lakorn.
And my favorite episodes are 1,2,3,4 (Pawan when Bo goes to see her and he jumps the fence), 11,12 and above 13.
The others I have not been great.
Also there's the preview of the other episodes I have to make some rapid advances.
In addition it lacks scenes of Aum & Aff together.
I hate Nian I wanted to slap.

I'd like another lakorn with Aum & Aff, but in the style of Jam Loey Rak.

cecilia

Staff member
this photo was taken on 10/13? I wonder what event or maybe is a Channel 3 calendar shoot?

Aff looked dark (maybe too much outdoor practicing with horse riding)

these pictures are from ch3 40th anniversary shooting ..
i can't wait to see them calender ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
yeah, is Channel 3 calender - This year featuring Aum and Aff again - I'm happy!!! these four will be the month of January, I think!!!

Until then - Aum is getting sexier in this shoot if you asking me

thanks to wishy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aEzzT8atJU

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I actually like Aum's a bit scruffy and shorter hair - his hair in the calendar shoot is perfect :wub: he is so handsome and GQ in that tux :wub: and being in the sun doesn't help in there. While Aff have to use tons of sunblock - Aum just let his natural nice fair skin out. He's a natural and though he sweaty - He make the SHOOT so HOT! :wub: is rising temperature times 2! :lol:

Hottie Aum Atichart :wub:

Aum and Aff getting ready. Aum is going to be a professional photographer - he always carry his camera around! :)

I don't understand why Ateam don't hook up since they see so much of each other. Aum and Aff can hook up and also, their assistance as well :) Two happy couples!!!

the shoot - I love Ateam's pose. SO COOL!!! I love the way Aum was standing :lol:

Somehow I though the boys looked much better than the girls in this shoot :)
Aum was teasing Aff about using too many tubes of sunblock :lol: Nobody have your fair skin Aum :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. that would be too funny if it become a two couple at the end lol
they're so hot looking together ^^