Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
at fist I was like , who is Soripa ? I almost forgot that i write fiction story . Yes, like Soripa , a meanie to the P"K , I like to see the guy suffer :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^that means, you need to go back and write on these fiesty n'ek fiction of your ...
WANNA know about PHOLDEE and BOPA so bad .. i'm missing them like crazy too Lol

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
^it's just going to be another NM repeat :( .. if they do however decide to finally confirm on this, i hope the director do a better job at it in bringing the character and context in life -- not misleading like NM :angry:
As far as I heard, the production group(maker group) for this lakorn will be the same one for JRL (defendants of love).

cecilia

Staff member
^if it is, i'll give them a chance .. but as of now, i'm SO DONE with TVSCENE lakorn -- they disappoint me not once but twice !!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
To me, TV Scene has always gone extreme and way more dramatic than normal. The last TV Scene production I watched was I think the one in the late 90's with Andrew and Benz. I always had a weird feeling when I watch this production company.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aff needs to step outside her box. Her character Bo is very undeveloped- she said it was going to be a "sanook [fun], wan[sweet] lakorn but it is opposite of what she says. So the next lakorn when she praise it, I will not take her words. As much as I love Aff, she seriously needs to step out of her shell. A kiss doesn't hurt.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^yeah... Aff needs to take more challenging roles
like sarn said, Aff should try being bitchy/bratty so we can see another side of her :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Here is some excerpt from AUM/AFF's next Lakorn:plerng Boon:
http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/
This storyline is STUPID to the third degree. What woman in her right mind would allow her husband's ex to come and live in their home. :blink:

And then the stupid husband cheated on you with the stupid ex. I mean c'mon...even Stevie Wonder can see that coming. :angry:

Aff needs to quit accepting these types of weak, crying all the times role. It gets annoying. She needs to step outside her comfort zone and approach a role a little more stronger.

Learn it from Benz, this girl can pull off any role. Benz will definitely outshine Aff on this lakorn.

I'm ready for the ATEAM to have another big hit together. We need JLR number 2!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha JLR 2 ! With all the remake ch3 is doing , why won't they remake "Nung Fah Kub Satan" ? Put Ateam in there , the N"k wasn't weak , she was feisty plus it an 'revenge' lakorn

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I want hi-so and bratty Aff :)
Plerng Boon is sort of illogical. I don't want N'ek to accept P'ek back ever. I don't want to see Aff amd Aum going through the same torture again, though Makers Group seems to produce lakorns of better standard.

cecilia

Staff member
haha JLR 2 ! With all the remake ch3 is doing , why won't they remake "Nung Fah Kub Satan" ? Put Ateam in there , the N"k wasn't weak , she was feisty plus it an 'revenge' lakorn
i agree. she was a smart bratty girl in there .. it's only after she married him, she learn to soften up b/c she see a little goodness in him. i still wish she hold on longer and fight back until he feel TOTALLY guilty on all the things he did to her and especially on her FAMILY, court her sister, and sleep with her sister in law -- GROSS but yeah. its' lakorn Lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i still want them together but wouldn't mind having a break either -- just hope that when they're back, they're back with a good script!

cikna

sarNie Adult
what episodes had you skipped cikna? I wanted to skip episode 7 and 8... I'd probably watch ep 9 right away, or should I start with ep 10 instead? LOL
i watched epi 1,2,3, 4 and 10. Funny eh?? :blink:

้hi, everyone

the ep 9-10 made people heartarch, me too. I hope that the next ep. we will see more Ateam together.
I read the novel and Lakorn's magazine. The novel didn't made me sad but when I saw Aum as Pawan and Aff as Thuma in Lakorn, it's so real and so sad. I hope Aff and Aum will not work together in the sad lakorn. I want to see them in Romantic - comedy.

And some news for Aff's fans, Aff is the guest actress in Bangkok traffic love story ( Ken's movie ) , so nice and more different from her's lakorn.
i agree, ATEAM should be in a romantic comedy! and this time both of them should be aggressive and strong. only then it's fair! -_-

wow, guest starring in Ken's movie?? well, they certainly kept it a secret well...

Uhmmm more spoiler please?
So much interested in reading than watching
agree!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i wonder if Ateam would make a good couple like Joy n Pol in Samee? that's a good lakorn...
omg , im glad u brought that up, i could just imagine them... this character would fit Aff very well actually, if u think bout it... i wanna see her n this kind of role.....

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
omg , im glad u brought that up, i could just imagine them... this character would fit Aff very well actually, if u think bout it... i wanna see her n this kind of role.....
lol i would so love to see ateam remake that lakorn...lol i love watching that one cuz the pra'ek was not those weak pra'ek and the nang'ek as well...both characters were strong in their beliefs but the pra'ek won her heart at the end and that's what i love about that lakorn...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I want JLR 2 as well! add a little more of slap and kiss hahahahhaha make the kiss extra hot! (and real!!!!) and toss in more sugar for the sweet scenes LOL

I just finished ep 10. what is wrong with Pe?! I can't believe he's going for that girl in the bar, what's her name again? lol why can't he just save all his energy for Bo! hahahahahaha when they get back together, I'm sure they have lots of "catching up" to do... lmao he better save all his energy for Bo and not use it on other women hahahaha

anyhow, I love the preview of the next episode... especially the part where Pe blocked the guy's (Bo's friend)car... it seems like he's challenging him or rather threatening him to stay away from Bo :wub: I hope Pe sees his little boy soon :)

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCNxwE4M2I

Are they holding hands???
Can someone ascertain with me that my eyes are not playing tricks on me?

04:49, after folding their hands together to bid the audience goodbye, both (Aum & Aff) placed down both their hands before them. Aum turned his head towards Aff and his hand moved to his side while Aff turned her head watching the three guys messing with each other. Please take a close look at both their (Aum & Aff) hands!!! Aum seemed to have said something and upon hearing, Aff turned her head towards him. Initially, her hand was before her with her fingers gripping the others and then, she moved her hand to her side too. Then, both hands stretched out and held together. The whole occurrence seemed so natural. They didn’t realize that the camera was still focusing on them??? Look at how reoccupy they are with each other!!! All I can say that the rumors circulating around them are obviously not true. Their present status should be underground lovers!!!! It is just hard to believe that they are close friends because it is so obvious that both are attracted towards each other.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCNxwE4M2I

Are they holding hands???
Can someone ascertain with me that my eyes are not playing tricks on me?

04:49, after folding their hands together to bid the audience goodbye, both (Aum & Aff) placed down both their hands before them. Aum turned his head towards Aff and his hand moved to his side while Aff turned her head watching the three guys messing with each other. Please take a close look at both their (Aum & Aff) hands!!! Aum seemed to have said something and upon hearing, Aff turned her head towards him. Initially, her hand was before her with her fingers gripping the others and then, she moved her hand to her side too. Then, both hands stretched out and held together. The whole occurrence seemed so natural. They didn’t realize that the camera was still focusing on them??? Look at how reoccupy they are with each other!!! All I can say that the rumors circulating around them are obviously not true. Their present status should be underground lovers!!!! It is just hard to believe that they are close friends because it is so obvious that both are attracted towards each other.
Ha, I am glad I am not the only one who noticed that. I had watched it several times and it did strike me that they were holding hands afterwords. Just so natural.