Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^you should .. one thing that Naki keeps on emphasizing is that BO is a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN, she will not allow anyone to step on her toe. She doesn't care about what ppl think of her. all that matter ist hat she did not REGRET a single thing why she loves him back .. but the BO we saw on screen, so orn ae and so soft heart at time. i almost question her insecurity at time :( (and no, it's not aff's fault, it's the script writers who did not do a good job at arranging or adapting from the book to life. it's just as bad as those novel reader fans who think that TWILIGHT movie suck b/c there are so many missing hold in it -- that's what i've seen in ATEAM NM :( )

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci- thanks for the spoiler! i just love reading them, so intense between them too.. please upload more. i am just so anxious to see what happens next. i rather read them then watch the lakorn.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for posting the spoilers ceci! :)
I've skipped ep 7,8 and 9... watching ep 10 right now coz I want to see the baby lol
I want to see Ateam doing a slap/kiss lakorn again

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
^you should .. one thing that Naki keeps on emphasizing is that BO is a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN, she will not allow anyone to step on her toe. She doesn't care about what ppl think of her. all that matter ist hat she did not REGRET a single thing why she loves him back .. but the BO we saw on screen, so orn ae and so soft heart at time. i almost question her insecurity at time :( (and no, it's not aff's fault, it's the script writers who did not do a good job at arranging or adapting from the book to life. it's just as bad as those novel reader fans who think that TWILIGHT movie suck b/c there are so many missing hold in it -- that's what i've seen in ATEAM NM :( )
I remember at the NM opening ceremony, AFF described her role exactly as strong independant working woman. And maybe she herself did not expect the role has changed so much afterwards.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I remember at the NM opening ceremony, AFF described her role exactly as strong independant working woman. And maybe she herself did not expect the role has changed so much afterwards.
I know... it turns out Bo's character is weak in the lakorn.. instead of facing her problems, she's running away from it -_- and Pe! he needs to control his urges every now and then :lol: but the good thing is, out of all the girls Pe slept with, it was only Bo who got pregnant hahahahahahaha
btw, is Nian really pregnant? if she is, is that Pe's kid or some other guy's kid? :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
^Donna, you probably miss out the spoiler awhile back .. there's a twist to her pregnancy ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^it'll be easier if you go to the first page and click on them spoiler page ja. Hope you have luck in investigating the TRUTH ..

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I sincerely hope that the end of the lakorn will be the end of the novel.
Let Aum & Aff end all at the end of the lakorn.
Because if TV Scene have took too much freedom and make another end is not fair.
It is still the story follows the novel.
Let the end be good.
Otherwise there will be many people angry with Channel 3

sulad

sarNie Adult
Haven't lay a hand on this lakorn at all.
I was thinking about following up on this lakorn, but from reading you ladies comments makes me don't want to watch it.
Is it good so far? If it is, then I'll follow up on it or should rather wait until it's done airing.

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Ateam and mostly Aff have to be more choosy about their lakorns. Stop allowing poor productions to waste their chemistry because apparently if this goes on for 1 or twice more, Channel 3 will start thinking Ateam doesn't pull in ratings anymore and that may be the end of their cooperation.

Aff, please do try to be choosy though that will make you a difficult actress. But try to stop landing yourself as a nang'ek-in-name and surplus-in-actual again. What's with first Prajan SeeRoong then this. Now people are saying Aff is hot actress but not pull in ratings. She's just not getting a good and engaging lakorn nowadays where she's really the LEAD not some n'rai or excessive gayness.

Don't think I'm gonna watch another TVScene production if this goes on. It's getting on my nerves. AT LEAST proportion Nian and Bo's part equally if both are supposed to be n'ek, 1 good 1 bad. You're compromising Aff's parts TOTALLY. And besides isn't this supposed to be a romantic drama? I don't really see romance, sorry.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
hahaha...it don't really bother me if this lakorn get low ratings but all i want to see is the wedding scenes...eeekkkk....can't wait for that scene...lol i'm still watching it all the way although people says it sux but lol i just fast forward when it comes to Ae n Nian's part lol...but so far i'm not really taking Pe's side cuz he's making me mad for sleeping and cuddling with that club girl...urgh...he should of just go to his friend Jaeng-la's house n sleep there rather than going to a girl's house...n for as Aff's character i think the writer kill it cuz they should of do better than this so i'm not blaming Aff for choosing this role cuz it's not her intention of having the nang'ek change lol...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I bet an amateur fanfiction writer could cough up a better script than the scriptwriter for this production. -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^i could not agree more .. we have so many fiction writer here that can do JUSTICE to the novel -- I'm personally crazy about SARN'S fiction and that if the JLR appointed her to do the work of NM .. she'll make sure it burn and leave a lingering sweet sour taste in it as well with them smoothie actions with DONNA'S helping hands :lool: WE'LL HAVE A BURNING FIRE in here to melt away them sweet chocolate mix[/b] abs ^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm tired of seeing Aum and Aff together, same with Ann and Ken and Por and Pat. They need to pair with other people because it's getting old. I agree that Aff needs to pick more diverse roles. I don't want Aff in Plerng Boon, they need to replace one of the leads.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's just going to be another NM repeat :( .. if they do however decide to finally confirm on this, i hope the director do a better job at it in bringing the character and context in life -- not misleading like NM :angry: