Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I know!!!! im kind of disappointed with this week's episodes because there were no scenes of pe and bo together.. but defnitely next week im sure ;] or i hope so! lol

and about PE! i was so mad that he is out there messing with other girls, but at the same time i kind of understand him because he thinks bo has moved on and she chose her family so its only right for him to move on too.. but it still doesn't make it right that he is cheating on his wife! (even if nian is bad)
I know, he's like so sad that she's not there but he sleeps around like some w****! <_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhhhh Bo holding the baby! i love baby ! they use a real one toooo!! sooo cuteeeeeeee she does look like a mother , i love baby!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I know!!!! im kind of disappointed with this week's episodes because there were no scenes of pe and bo together.. but defnitely next week im sure ;] or i hope so! lol

and about PE! i was so mad that he is out there messing with other girls, but at the same time i kind of understand him because he thinks bo has moved on and she chose her family so its only right for him to move on too.. but it still doesn't make it right that he is cheating on his wife! (even if nian is bad)
lol i don't care if Pe cheat behind Nian's back as long as it's just with Bo then i'm fine with that but with other urgh...but hopefully next week we get to see them together n no more headaches...

sarN

sarNie Granny
this lakorn is so unfair , BO & PE haven't talk to each other for nearly 4 1/2 eps :blink: , the N'k & P'K should of been Ae/Toa :lol: , Nian/Father are the rai'

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is so unfair , BO & PE haven't talk to each otehr for nearly 4 1/2 eps :blink: , the N'k & P'K should of been Ae/Toa :lol: , Nian/Father are the rai'
LOL, sarN you're so funny, I want them to meet, have him looking for n'ek all over the world like in SB.

cecilia

Staff member
i just hate the idea of him sleeping around and still think and miss Bo. It's just not right --

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I felt being cheated by NM producers. The so-called main character AUM/AFF being together less than 30% of the time in the show. AFF is like supporting character here, while Ploy shows up every few minutes. It is so unfair. They should not let AUM/AFF promote this show while selling something different. And most of people who stay watching this show because all they want to see is the scenes between AUM/AFF. It is just so misleading. ATM chinese website were talking about writing some feedback to CH3. I am all for that!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I, too felt that I was cheated by NM. If we were to combine Aum and Aff's time together, it wouldn't add up to one whole episode. I still enjoy NM but I am not too happy with it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i could not agree more. Puangpakaam mentioned that the book have more better things than the lakorn and even before it went on air, we're speculating on how TVSCENE's going to pull on this -- unfortunately our worst nightmare came true as the lakorn progress :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' i do agree , pleases tell ATM chinese website to write some feedback to CH3, tell Wishy to type up the complaint in Thai front or something lol , make a poller , send virus to CH3 email --- anything , do tell them TV SCENE producer they are ruining the Ateam reunion ! Instead of catching the fever , I'm having a headache at the moment , to much , just to much of nothing , though i love the baby , but their parent is killing me :lol:

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Same here! That's why I'm giving up on this lakorn until it's all done and just watch Ateam parts.
Shit, someone should freaking curse at TV scene for ruining and wasting Ateam each and every time.
Both lakorns they did with TV scene are quite wasting for such a hot pair like them.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with everyone's comments. This lakorn is overly rated. Ateam had a lot of expectations with this lakorn, and so far is been disappointing, the first one I noticed was the bed scene. This is a romance lakorn, so far I don't see any romance, just greed and jealousy. I think this year, Channel 3 lakorns ratings are not as high as last year, they are losing to other channels. They need to have fresh plots and storyline, instead of remaking the same old lakorn over and over again. Although Namtan Mai original storyline from the spoilers translated seem alot interesting, but the director or screnwriter whatever changed it too much . There has not been one real kiss so far, everything is from an angle. I think everyone is old enough to see a real kiss, they are professional actors so what is it gonna hurt.

Does anyone what did Tik said to Pawan in the coffee shop?

cecilia

Staff member
june2s said:
From what i understood, he's there to clarify Bo/Tao's relationship as to why they have to lied to Tao's mom about Bo's having a miscarriage.

He asked Pe to not contact Bo and her child b/c he's married now and have a family of his own to worry about. His good intention might be a burden to Bo. Pawan then said he understood it well and ask p'tik send his message to congratulate Bo of her child. He said he will not bother or try to bring anymore stress to Bo.

P'tik walked away but turned around and say to pawan that if only Bo care a little more about herself and not have to make such sacrifices toward her family, perhaps, he could have been his brother in law. Bo will probably have the most happiest moment of her life. But unfortunately, fate likes to play game and make things all twisted like this. He wish Pawan's good luck and left the scene.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, I hate how Pe hugs WI and kisses her..... ahhhhh... he is so retarted n here.....
and they even slept wit each other..... ahhhhhhhhhh..... its driving me nuts seeing it....
Stupid Pe...... u seriously need to keep that thing of yours n ur pants for good.......

its getting me piss...... he so does not deserve Bo back........ after what he has done... Even Bo has not gone that far....
she did not go sleeping with other guys not like you Pe, who sleeps with Wi,....... u so do not
deserve Bo.....

BO is taking care of ur kid, and your going around and doing it with Wi......ahhhhhh....

Pe when are u gonna realized.........

And stupid Wi too, she should no better then that not to sleep with other ppl's husband..... gosh now im starting to hate her.... at first i thought
she was innocent... now i dont think that anymore.....

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
I don't have a chance namtan mai the last two week, is nian really pregnet cus I read the story line, that she was not pregnet.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Like all of you guys in here, I am very disappointed at how TV Scene presented and produced Namtarn Mai. I wish that there was more scenes of Aff & Aum and less of Nian and Ae. The book and the spoilers that I have read is far more interesting and more romantic. Besides Plerng Boon (i think thats the name of Ateam new lakorn), I just wish that they can get better roles/better lakorns which includes but is not limited to romance, drama, revenge, comedy, and more. All the hype that I have for Namtarn Mai was kinda disappointment. But at least we get to see Ateam onscreen together again, right?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thank you dr.maneewan for the translations. Next episode is when I think Pe finds out he is the father of Bo right? I saw a clip of preview with Pe standing in from of Bo's boss car as he was about to drive out the parkin lot, Pe looks mad as hell!! I think he is trying to warn him to stay away from Bo.

I just hope after this lakorn ended, both Aff and Aum should know the feedback or maybe they already did just what is expected of their next lakorn together. they might already know and the director know now just how disappointed this lakorn is to the audience. Aff needs to lighten up a little more, she is a good actress, she should be more like Ann. Ann is willing to do real kissing scenes with other actors, it is not going to kill anybody, it comes with the job. It is not like she is naked and all. In order to make a certain scene more believable you have to as least loosen yourself up alittle bite. There are sacrafices you need to make in the entertainment world, it comes with the job.