Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
right to the point about Pe. I felt more for Bo now that's Pe is an offical playboy <_<

But still, I never like Vic from Jai Rao - The role irritated me to the bone and therefore, I stop watch it after 2 episodes in

fun

Expired Sarnie
right to the point about Pe. I felt more for Bo now that's Pe is an offical playboy <_<

But still, I never like Vic from Jai Rao - The role irritated me to the bone and therefore, I stop watch it after 2 episodes in
I lied I haven't seen yesterday or today's episode when I was watching the first 10 minutes last night, I had an errand to ran and when I got back, I fell asleep lol... so today when I get home, I will watch yesterday and today's episode.

In Jai Rao I was more irritated by Auey.

I am still on Pewan's side, not that his actions is considered right nor do I support him sleeping around with other girls. Vic on the other hand was not a playboy to start with. Pe went back to his old self before he met Bo, but this time, he ain't enjoying himself. He is indulging himself with pleasure yet he doesn't seem to be happy. When a woman denies and breaks a man's heart, what can a man do but try to move on. But he just can't no matter how many girls he sleeps with. That is also a sign that he still truly loves Bo.

lsy123

sarNie Egg
I got the complete link to interview of Umm most recently. who can translate what Umm answers about question of Aff?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI0MDQ1MDI0.html

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol, not that interview with Aum. I can't stop laughing :lol: I have no idea what he said but I think basicly the same thing as what Ceci said before

I didn't watch all of Jai Rao so I can't tell but I already hated Vic after 2 episodes and Aoey crying was too much so I can't stand watching it anymore. Beside, I don't like Ken <_< so what the heck for watching it. I decided to skip that one. So is the one with Ann and Aum - didn't get to see the whole thing either. I don't know but I never have the hype to watch Ateam with anybody else.

Next week seems good because we can now see Pe really yearning for Bo. Not that he haven't been doing it but I love the last caps where he stand there looking at Bo and his baby (he doesn't know is his baby yet) so we have the bitter turning sweet soon!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I am sooo looking forward to next week episodes. :) When the real loves begin.
Hi P'Ying

I haven't see you around because I was wondering what happen and that if you still watching Namtan Mai. I was waiting for your recap as well :lol:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
okay enough with the aum with horns...it just give me the chills to even look at it...i guess i'll just past that clip of him n the pics of him like that...:blink::wacko:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
honestly right? I don't think I ever laughed at Aum so hard like the recent pictures. that's why i don't intend to post the picture here because I would laugh every time that I would go to this thread

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
honestly right? I don't think I ever laughed at Aum so hard like the recent pictures. that's why i don't intend to post the picture here because I would laugh every time that I would go to this thread
lol please don't post that pic in here...i don't want to see it n if anyone wants to post that pic please do some hiding thing or watever to the pic...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
don't worry _ I have no intention to do that. I'm terrify enough seeing at other website. the less the better on that part

Back to Namtan Mai -
Who here agree with me that Jaeng-La and the Club girl should get together? Somehow I think they make a good combination. I like the part where they hang around each other during Pawan's engagement. Jaeng-La is getting funnier each seconds :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Back to Namtan Mai -
Who here agree with me that Jaeng-La and the Club girl should get together? Somehow I think they make a good combination. I like the part where they hang around each other during Pawan's engagement. Jaeng-La is getting funnier each seconds :lol:
Beside Tik, I like Jaeng-la too. The club girl, shoot I forgot her name in the lakorn already but I have 2 conclusion; she either will end up with Jaeng-la or be killed by Nian lmao!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: Bo was cute trying to hide behind the tree from Pewan , though it was sad :( but funny at the same time

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Hi P'Ying

I haven't see you around because I was wondering what happen and that if you still watching Namtan Mai. I was waiting for your recap as well :lol:
I've been here and there...actually I have been fast forwarding this past few weeks though, cause I can't stand Pe, Nian, and Ae/Air. I'm on for next week though, I'm gonna try and put some spoilers up before the next episodes.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm not annoyed with Bo at all. I felt bad/pity for her as well as Pawan - but I hated Pawan after sleep around though :wacko: don't know why but I can't stand a man who is like that - like a player.

but I do know that I hate Ae and Nian - maybe they should get together and destroyed everybody else lives.

Next week looked exciting - I love he preview with Pe watching Bo at the gate. well, one thing for sure. I can no longer climb over that gate. Because right now, he is not worthy for Bo's love as far as I concern. Pawan, you need to work hard to win point!

sarN

sarNie Granny
im annoy with Pawan , it's all his fault , he seduceed Bo , got her pregnant and stuff :lol: , though he said he love Bo but he got google eye w/ Nian . Bo prolly felt insecure of his love for her plus she is committed to Tao in name & in debt w/him for 50million !She took his $ , therefore she must keep her end of the bargain , and i doubt she a type of person to let other pay her loan off if she was to get with Pawan. Of course Bo is afraid of Ae/Tao , they are like her loan shark , constantly asking for interest :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I guess I might hate Pewan after I catch up, but I don't think I would hate hate him. If only Bo was more true to her feelings than being loyal to Tao. Oh how much I despise Tao as of right now. I just can't wait until Ae beats the shit out of him. And then I can beat up Ae myself. He is so damn irritating... I just can't believe a man would go that far for money- sleep with a man. If I was his ex-girlfriend I would have been ashamed that I dated such man. I hope his ex-girlfriend expose his arse later in the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im annoy with Pawan , it's all his fault , he seduceed Bo , got her pregnant and stuff :lol: , though he said he love Bo but he got google eye w/ Nian . Bo prolly felt insecure of his love for her plus she is committed to Tao in name & in debt w/him for 50million !She took his $ , therefore she must keep her end of the bargain , and i doubt she a type of person to let other pay her loan off if she was to get with Pawan. Of course Bo is afraid of Ae/Tao , they are like her loan shark , constantly asking for interest :lol:
You can't just blame it all on Pe. Bo can't resist his sexiness and he can't resist her either. I thought that her mother's idea of paying off the loan was a better choice. My excuse for Bo was that she was young and naive lol... She put herself in this position.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I am still on Pewan's side, not that his actions is considered right nor do I support him sleeping around with other girls. Vic on the other hand was not a playboy to start with. Pe went back to his old self before he met Bo, but this time, he ain't enjoying himself. He is indulging himself with pleasure yet he doesn't seem to be happy. When a woman denies and breaks a man's heart, what can a man do but try to move on. But he just can't no matter how many girls he sleeps with. That is also a sign that he still truly loves Bo.

It's hard to watch a full episode of this, because the drama is too much for me. The whole Bo can't be with Pe, so she leaves him to raise their baby on her own, letting him believe whatever about her...then he goes and tries to get his mind off her by getting other women? I hated Nian's character since Ploy went on the screen, I just hate fake people...and she is truly, the most fake person in lakorn history...well, I take that back, it's a Thai between her and JLG's Rutha.

I think if anything, Bo should've changed him for the better, it's a bit ironic, I know...but I don't know, the whole situation sucks. She did keep pushing him away, but if he loved her, he would've fought tooth and nail to be in her life...that's what I would want a man to do for me...and maybe that's what Bo wants to see. She has her reasons to not be able to be with him, and she's already going through a lot of emotions, he's the first man she's ever fallen in love with...and maybe she wants to see if he really does love her, to what extent? Yeah, he did have a short affair with her, but did he try going after her? I don't know, it just seems like they make Pe too shady...In reality though, I don't condone anyone going after a married person, but the thing is that he knows her husband doesn't care about her, and that she doesn't care about her husband...This is all too confusing, it's hurting my brain trying to analyze the situation.

I didn't watch all of Jai Rao so I can't tell but I already hated Vic after 2 episodes and Aoey crying was too much so I can't stand watching it anymore. Beside, I don't like Ken <_< so what the heck for watching it. I decided to skip that one. So is the one with Ann and Aum - didn't get to see the whole thing either. I don't know but I never have the hype to watch Ateam with anybody else.

Next week seems good because we can now see Pe really yearning for Bo. Not that he haven't been doing it but I love the last caps where he stand there looking at Bo and his baby (he doesn't know is his baby yet) so we have the bitter turning sweet soon!

Well, for me, I feel Jai Rao has such a deep love story...there's the lakorn type of drama, but as a big picture, I think it's a really great love story...and I love Ken, but I get it, not everyone does...I love Aff with my favorite actors, so you're not looking forward to seeing her in Wanida with Tik? I would love for her to pair up with Krit next...

Am I the only one annoyed with Bo along with the rest that everyone has mention lol

I was at first...cuz I felt that she was mean for leading Pe on like that, the time they spent in Hong Kong, she totally gives her body to him, and then expects him to just move on...But then I understand that she's going through so much herself...that only her brother knows of, and he's not close enough for her to go to for comfort. So, she has parents that don't know she married a gay man for money to help them get out of debt. She's a self-sufficient, independent woman at a big company where she's in love with her boss, but can't do anything about it because she's legally married...She gets mistreated by her fake husband's boyfriend, and even her fake husband doesn't treat her right because of him. Then she gets pregnant and has to keep the baby's paternity to herself, spending time with her baby when she loves the daddy so much but can't get to see him, and who'll eventually marry someone else because of his drunkenness...

She has so much going on that she has to deal with on her own, that it's really hard for me to be annoyed at her or even mad at her.