Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean, it's what i'm praying for too .. i think he's cute but just not right for Aff :p

I also can't watch pass it .. i laughed each time i click on that .. and trust me, i watch it over 5 times just so i can get the translation correct in some angle LOl

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I actually saw the clip with Aff and Sangkran when she was at his house? I mean - she looked at him a lot but he didn't really because he was so shy. I have mix feelings that she likes him and so that's how they start to talk on the phone and all (if its even true).

I don't think Sangkran is cute at all though - his nose and mouth bother me :lol: but I don't think he's the guy for Aff - he's too boyish if you aso me. As for Aum - I'm starting to lose hope because I don't even know what kind of girl he likes. Seem like he likes sexy girl though! <_< the news with him and Nat bothers me more than Aff with Sangkran. Just because I cannot tolerate friend going after friend's wife!

lsy123

sarNie Egg
I still believe Aff and Umm are together. I felt pity for Pinky too because both man (Umm and Songkran) who initially showed love to her turned to Aff instead. Pinky is certainly much hurted. It is understood that Umm gave support to Pinky. He did this for Pinky as well as for Aff in order to ease the tension.
I am also releived to see how different Aum and Songkran to handle the breakup. While Umm is a gentleman,trying his best not to hurt Pinky, Songkran is selfish and inconsiderate to reject Pinky in public. Aff should be smart enough to see the difference.

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
I was so wonder why reporter didn't ask Aum about Aff broke up with her ex-boyfriend.
And why Aum you call Pinky??? Why???
I am not mean you can't show your kindness to Pinky.
I just think this is very strange and now is not right time.

Aum → Pinky → Sangkran → Aff → Aum

Aum is Pinky's ex-boyfriend.
Pinky said she was seeing Sangkran after she broke up with Aum.
Sangkran once said he maybe went to India with Pinky and he didn't interfere with Pinky and Aum.And now he said he was going for Aff.
Aff didn't show up to say why she borke up with her ex-boyfriend.And maybe she went to see movie with Sangkran, according the news.
Aum works with Aff and maybe dates Nat and he still has time to call his ex-girlfriend, and maybe he also has time to call Aff to comfort her according Ploy said on the show.
How complex this relationship is?

You guys don't think that was very funny and ridiculous.
This scandal is more interesting than "Namtan Mai".

I hope Aff can show up and say something clearly.
Because I don't want people have bad impression that she probably borke up with her ex-boyfriend and saw new guy ""right away"".
And I hope Aum can stay away from Pinky and Sangkran.
Because I do believe that Aum keep quiet will be the best policy.

Start feel tired of Ateam's any news.

:ph34r:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I saw a news said Aff got a secret clip of her boyfriend from his girl. That's why they broke up. But I don't know if it's a made up story or not.

I think we no need to worry about the news that much.
They just try to sell the news. Some is true, and some is fake.

I don't think Aff will accept Songkran so quickly.
As much as I saw, this kind of relationship is unstable.
Soon, Aff will be busy shooting 2 lakorns. She will have no time for Songkran anymore. That's what I hope. :p

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with Wishbone that with Aff and Songkran kind of relationship would be unstable as the same with Aum and Nat.

As far as I can see, the reason why Aff kept looking at Songkran during the interview was because she knows from the others that this guy has a crush on her and he is shy toward her. She just want to see his reactions. But I don't know if she likes him now. If she does, then it would be weird, coz she just broke up with her boyfriend. She needs to save her image as a well mannered type of girl. I have a feeling that she only sees him as a friend. Since he know she is now single, he just want to make a claim to the world that he is chasing after her. That is a jerk right there, because I'll bet that he was still talking to Pinky, but since he know about Aff availability, he dis Pinky just like that.

I think that Aum knew about it, so that is why he told the reporters he called Pinky to comfort her. He look very serious and unhappy during interview. I remember when Namtan Mai Ratree Samorsorn was aired, the host asked Aum that "Now Pinky has someone to comfort her heart since the breakup with Aum, which is Songkran, is Aum challenging her by making news with Nat? And he said "No!" So this means that everyone, including both Aum and Aff know that there is something going on with Pinky and SOngkran.

And now news break out that Songkran is pursuing Aff, this would make everyone like Aff, Aum, and especially Pinky feel bad. I don't think Aff will go with Songkran becasue alot of people would be unhappy about, and it would make her look bad as an actress and Aum would be pissed off.

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everybody

I 'm Ateam fan and read for a long time.
I want to post something about Aum's interview ( with his cross play suit )

หลังจากมีกระแสข่าวหลุดออกมาจากกองละครเรื่อง "น้ำตาลไหม้" ว่าสนิทกับแอฟ แล้วแอฟไปพูดกับพิงค์กี้เรื่องสงกรานต์ ซึ่งทำให้พิงค์กี้โดยคนหาว่าหน้าแตกเรื่องนี้เรารู้สึกยังไง และได้ให้กำลังใจน้องพิงค์กี้บ้าง

อั้ม : จริง ๆ แล้วเรื่องนี้ไม่เกี่ยวอะไรกับผมเลย แต่ว่าอยากจะขอร้องเพราะน้องเค้าก็ผู้หญิงทั้งคู่ อยากให้ค่อย ๆ ดู น้องเค้ากันหน่อย เพราะบางทีความจริงมันไม่เป็นอย่างนั้นแต่ว่าการที่น้อง ๆ เค้าอยู่วงการบันเทิงก็ต้องเจอพี่ ๆ นักข่าวทุกวันบางทีเค้าถามเรื่องราวอาจไม่เป็นอย่างนั้นก็ได้ อย่าเพิ่งไปกดดันหรืออะไรครับ

ก็บอกน้องเค้าว่าเห็นข่าวอยู่บ้าง เป็นช่วงหนึ่งที่น้องต้องออกงานอีเวนต์ซึ่งก็ต้องเจอนักข่าว ก็บอกเค้าว่าเห็น ๆ ข่าวอยู่นะ เป็นกำลังใจให้ครับ ถ้าถามว่าเป็นห่วงมั้ยก็ยังเป็นห่วงอยู่เสมอนะ ถ้าเค้าเจออะไรต่าง ๆ ก็อยากให้เค้าผ่านไปได้ด้วยดีครับ

ผู้สื่อข่าวถามแทนสาวแอฟบ้างว่าได้ให้กำลังใจอะไรบ้าง

อั้ม : ก็ไม่ได้ให้กำลังใจอะไรมากเพราะช่วงหลังไม่ได้เจอเลย แต่จริง ๆ ทุกอย่างผมว่าเป็นเรื่องราวที่ผมคิดว่าไม่น่าเป็นอะไรมากมายนัก

sorry for my English ..but i just try
After the rumor from "Namtan Mai" set that you ( Aum ) closed to AFF, and Aff talk with Pinky about Songarn. That made Pinky lose her face , what you( Aum ) said to Pinky?
Aum: This news did not about me, please, they are girls please, because the truth is not like that. They are in entertainment biz and see reporters everyday please don't push them
I said Nong( Pinky ) that I saw the news and i comfort her, and still worry about her....

So reporter ask about Aff, what 's he comfort AFF

Aum: not much because we didn't meet together but I think everthing happen is not serious

sorry ...for my english

JennieN

sarNie Adult
is weird where Aum have to answer both question about Aff and Pinky but I hope he does not get in the middle of this mess.

till then, NAMTAN MAI in on today with no scenes of Bo and Pawan together - urgggg :ph34r:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Now everyone's had their say except Aff. But that's probably why I like her, she doesn't talk excessively about her personal life nor say anything's that's not confirmed only to overthrow her own statement later. hm... I'll take whatever Aff's gonna say. :wacko:

Anyway it's expected though funny to see Aum pulled into this thing. Anything concerning Pinky involves Aum lol. Don't really believe Aff will discuss Songkran with Pinky. <_<

And I'm not too happy about Nat and Aum either. He seemed to be quite taken with her from what I see in RS though now that Aff's single he should reconsider. I can't tolerate a man going after his buddy's WIFE even if it's an ex. You should be thinking of her as your sister-in-law?!

Aff's not clearing up or denying the rumour makes me a little uneasy though... Imagine one day months or weeks later she come out and say 'We(Songkran and Aff) are together'... :blink:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I actually saw the clip with Aff and Sangkran when she was at his house? I mean - she looked at him a lot but he didn't really because he was so shy. I have mix feelings that she likes him and so that's how they start to talk on the phone and all (if its even true).

I don't think Sangkran is cute at all though - his nose and mouth bother me :lol: but I don't think he's the guy for Aff - he's too boyish if you aso me. As for Aum - I'm starting to lose hope because I don't even know what kind of girl he likes. Seem like he likes sexy girl though! <_< the news with him and Nat bothers me more than Aff with Sangkran. Just because I cannot tolerate friend going after friend's wife!
yeah, jennie, i noticed similar thing too. aum does like sexy, confident woman. correct me if i'm wrong, except for pinky, his previous girlfriends are older than him. and most of women linked to to him including nat are of mixed descendants. (kat english, pinky and natmeria).so, maybe he prefer sexy, confident, matured woman with pan asian look.... :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like that Aff keeping it silent in all of these rumor and gossip. And the funny thing is that the press doesn't seems to pressure her on it - or maybe she have a good way of getting off topic. I'm glad she was able to do that!

but for some reason _ I really want to know what she have to say though. We'll get it sooner or later I suppose!

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I saw another news (no english ersion, just chinese version) that NAT denied they were dating and was not happy that media was describing her relationship with AUM is that close. She said 'if we were dating, we would have seen each other more than this'. From the news, at least NAT denied clelarly. The news came out yesterday.

And it is obvious that AUM is in love, he did not deny that in RS show. The question is whom is he secretly and happily in love with?

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
If you have not seen this, lyn's blog has an article on this. AUM also said he and nat are just friends. It seems that media was thinking if AUM does not have a girlfriend, then he must be gay. Poor AUM.

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/10/is-that-you-aum/#more-7659

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum is not GAY - as far as I know. he is attracted to beautiful ladies :lol:

well, at least right now Aum and Nat said that they are just friends - but who knows. I did not like the way Aum's was reacting on RatreeSamsorn when mentioning about Nat - such a womanizer

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
pe and nian will have their engagement in tomorrow episode.. todays episode was disappointing.. no scenes of aum anf aff together ;[

the baby bump starts towards the end of todays episode..

anyways i actually do feel bad for aum because he did try to be with aff, but she's the one who ran away from it.. so i dont really blame him for trying to move on and marry nian..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Even though Pawan is here and there with other gals - he never stop thinking about Bo - she is always in his heart. I don't think anybody can replace her

I know we are getting the bitter part right now. Pe is going through hell at the moment! <_<
I'm happy to see the baby bump though just because I want to see Ateam's baby!

is Bo back in Thailand or she is still in Hawaii?
anything related to Bo and Pawan today - converstion wise?

cecilia

Staff member
eh, i just got home .. so much homework to do -- 10 all due next weeks :( ..
so yup, i didn't have a chance to watch but read instead ..
you girls are so talkative -- i pretty much agree with all these remarks ^^