Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
i know right? .. today episode's not helping and with the news confirmation from the other party, it just feel like a DOOM's day!!!!

what's worst is that IPTV didn't have their clip up for recording either .. crazy!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have the same feeling for today too Ceci Is my day off and all this things BUGS the heck out of me. I was mad - well, first with Pawan - then the news. It is a BAD THURSDAY!
oh, If I recall correctly. Didn't the psychic said that Aum's wife will be someone older than him and have fair skin? Does that fit Nat's description to you? Or I'm just thinking too much about it. However, Aff is older than Aum and have fair skin too. You see, I still want Ateam because there are many possibilities out there!

OUR ATEAM:
credit to web_today

I think next week is gonna be bad as well - because we know for sure that is Pawan and Nian now.
Bo will be depress and I'm with her on that.

I'm waiting for your upload on episode 6 :) oh, will you be upload RatreeSomsorn as well - I want to download that!

sarN

sarNie Granny
ATEAM's lover seen to have lots of completion going on :lol: , will ATEAM find each other like their fans wishes and pray or will they only be lover on-screen ! This is even more interesting than lakorn !

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
ATEAM's lover seen to have lots of completion going on :lol: , will ATEAM find each other like their fans wishes and pray or will they only be lover on-screen ! This is even more interesting than lakorn !
I know, I watched the RS show, they look so cute and Aff won't say anything, she teasing giving us hints.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
That's an ending I would like to know too.

However, I don't know - Aum and Aff seem a lots more complicated that I think. I don't think they yet define their relationship. Uhh.. I just hate debating over this and that when I have nothing coming out from Aum and Aff - especially Aff - I'm curious with her and Sangkran though.

sarN

sarNie Granny
though i don't support any guys to goes for AFF ( not even the cop guy -_- I so envy him ) i actually pray she be single for life ! But if I were to choose bwt/ Aum , Sang & Or --- lord , let her stay w/ her current BF Or!

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
correct me if I'm wrong, there will be another male character added in after aff's character gives birth, rite? He will be another "contender" that Aum's character has to compete with for Thuma's affection... :blush: Anyways, I think that guy is cute! What is his name?
Cikna, yep... that guy but I don't know his name.
And, yes he is cute.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci--

I am a little confused after watching eps. 6. Khun Bo is going to America, Hawaii to be whith her brother Tik, and she is already pregnant. Will she be there for several months until she is about to give birth and go back to Thai like the novel mentioned. Because I have seen several uploaded pictures of Aff still working in an office and Nian was there too. Is khun Bo going back to work for Pawan? I also heard that Bo will have another child too. Is it going to be at the end of the movie? I noticed the movie didn't really followed the book. There was only one bed scene and she got pregnant already. So I don't know if the director change or add something else.

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't believe any of these rumors until aum and aff actually admit everything. too much going on and it sounds weird.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci--

I am a little confused after watching eps. 6. Khun Bo is going to America, Hawaii to be whith her brother Tik, and she is already pregnant. Will she be there for several months until she is about to give birth and go back to Thai like the novel mentioned. Because I have seen several uploaded pictures of Aff still working in an office and Nian was there too. Is khun Bo going back to work for Pawan? I also heard that Bo will have another child too. Is it going to be at the end of the movie? I noticed the movie didn't really followed the book. There was only one bed scene and she got pregnant already. So I don't know if the director change or add something else.
from what I know - Bo will stay with her brother Tik for a while and decided to go back to Thailand to give birth. When she came back to Thailand - Pawan already married Nian so of course Bo is sad from the news.

Aside from that, she will give birth to a boy. And of course she will work somewhere else not in Pawan's company since she quit already. And From there I think Nian knows about the baby and that it maybe Pawan's baby so she would comes and harass Bo, maybe because Pawan is very much into Bo

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that all these gossips/stories surrounding Aff's and Aum's marital status is done on purpose, perhaps to better create interest of the audience to watch Namtarn Mai. Aff and Aum have strong fan base, so it is not an issue at all.

Anyways, I don't feel like watching episodes 5 and 6 cause its injustice and sorrow all the way. Im going to wait until Thuma delivers her baby. Things will turn around, believe me.... :blush:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
agree with you there,cikna... it's probably a marketing strategy to promote for their lakorn... I often notice that too in our local showbiz industry here :lol:

I'm only about to start on epi 4 today... lol I hope I could finish it soon coz there's a super typhoon that is predicted to hit our province tonight :(

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
Just drop sm MV for u all ATEAMERs :lol:

Only You (Ter-Tank-nan)GrooveRiders band- Only Aum and AFF- MV
Credit: Created by MrsApraPaRis
:rolleyes:

This song meaning here ja
V
V

u know how is it good?
u know how much I'm happy?
u know how much my old life changes to?

u know before I found u...how I used to be?
u know when I foud u...how much was so great?

Only u....made my life be attractive for remember (memorable)...

until I've found u..., thanks for the heaven that made we found each other.
Thanks anyone upon the sky who made me foud u.
Thanks for every stories...that cause me found u today.

YOU.....MY SWEETHEART

:wub: :wub:

======================================================================================================

(Just my openion ja)
Aum, actually I dont like to hear u sing a song :wacko: coz i think most of time u sing so queer :wacko: (ha ha ha..!!)

Anyway, for this time i like it a so much (though ur voice errrr.... :ph34r: )coz we all know u try to sing this song for AFF... :wub: hmmm good effort Athichart!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for the MV l.tiger

I don't think I'm a fan of Aum's singing either. because his voice is kinda shaky :lol: But if he sings for Aff then I'm okay with that!

can someone translate this article?
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/zupzip-content/23169

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
Just drop sm MV for u all ATEAMERs :lol:

Only You (Ter-Tank-nan)GrooveRiders band- Only Aum and AFF- MV
Credit: Created by MrsApraPaRis
:rolleyes:

This song meaning here ja
V
V

u know how is it good?
u know how much I'm happy?
u know how much my old life changes to?

u know before I found u...how I used to be?
u know when I foud u...how much was so great?

Only u....made my life be attractive for remember (memorable)...

until I've found u..., thanks for the heaven that made we found each other.
Thanks anyone upon the sky who made me foud u.
Thanks for every stories...that cause me found u today.

YOU.....MY SWEETHEART

:wub: :wub:

======================================================================================================

(Just my openion ja)
Aum, actually I dont like to hear u sing a song :wacko: coz i think most of time u sing so queer :wacko: (ha ha ha..!!)

Anyway, for this time i like it a so much (though ur voice errrr.... :ph34r: )coz we all know u try to sing this song for AFF... :wub: hmmm good effort Athichart!!!

Hi,1.tiger. Thanks for the song translation. I like the meaning of this song, it is obvious a song of a person in love. Aum is in love, with whom is a question on my mind. According to NAT, they are not close enough to be called in love. So who is the 'sweetheart' on aum's mind then? :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Hi,1.tiger. Thanks for the song translation. I like the meaning of this song, it is obvious a song of a person in love. Aum is in love, with whom is a question on my mind. According to NAT, they are not close enough to be called in love. So who is the 'sweetheart' on aum's mind then? :)
well, after he sang this song. The host ask who the song is for and Aum said is for Aff. I don't know if he means it or not or just to promote Namtan Mai - but hey, If Aum said is for Aff - I take it for Aff :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci--

as far as i remember from the spoiler -- she suppose to find out she's pregnant when she's in hawaii. She thought about of getting abort and actually doing it until she hear the baby move within her, then she change her mind. She told p'tik that she want him to take her back home b/c she want to give birth in thailand. As for working for Pawan, i'm not sure, perhaps, she won't since she has already quite and have seen that pawan move on with Nian. Another thing is that Thuma is not that kind of woman who want to seek problem so if she's happy with her baby and her, she probably dont' want another party to get involve in there until that party come in to seek problem with her, that could be why we saw that Nian's after her b/c Nian's afraid of losing Pawan to Bo since she can't conceive anymore due to her secret of having her tube done while she's oversea.

As for having another child, according to the spoiler from the novel, she will be pregnant again when Pawan and her get back together -- that's why i'm hopeful for a girl -- ARISOYA since BOOGY (Arik) has been born first ^^