Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
How can I forget to mention, Aff and Aum first international fan forum, ATEAM forum. Kudos to Cecilia and SethT for their effort creating it, giving oppurtunities to us, ATEAMERs from all over Asia to come together and support ATEAM. It is this forum that "give birth" to names like RTEAM and STEAM. So, appreciation should be given to ATEAM forum too.

One can clearly observe that ATEAM has created a craze that no other actors in Thailand have done before. I think they are the only pranangs that have many strong followers all over Asia, some parts of Europe and the US.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
(First of all, so sorry for my eng. Language. It is quite bad T__T)
Ok I’ll tell you about sm scence (Not every scence coz I think there are so hard so much to type in Eng.) which I watch in the studio that time na ka.

The scence was cut off such as…

When Aum sing a song "Ter tank nan (sud tee rak)" the host ask him...who did u sing this song for..?? :rolleyes: Aum look shy and like awkward errr… but said sing this song for AFF.... nong AFF. Then host ask again (may be they wanna know….other name like Nat ha ha ha) then Aum said he sing this song for anyone who wanna hear (and look at AFF and ask her, Do u wanna hear this song?? AFF look at him then turn her face (with shy smile ;) ) away to the host beside her but answer like to tease Aum… you don’t sing this song for me ;) (I think she said like that coz she’s shy ha ha ha) after that Aum just look at her & smile

When host tease AFF about AFF’feet are so big :blink: !! AFF look embrace about that and hit that host (They’re closed like sister brother) then Aum describe with laugh & smile that AFF look so beautiful in lady dress coz she is slim tiny & have a good shave but also so strange to see her big feet (AFF catch his hand and arm. She seem wanna stop what is Aum talk about) Aum still tease her and tell that AFF used to try to wear Aum’s sport shoes. Aum so surprise to found out that :blink: :blink: her feet are smaller than Aum’s feet just a little bit ha ha ha… O_O

When I see Rateesamosorn tape last night. I think the feeling in the studio is so difference fr. The thing we see in TV show when on Air so much. That time most of us can see ATEAM look comfortable and famliar to touch and stare each other a lot :wub: :wub: . Do you think it’s so queer…hmmm??!!! :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
man, NIAN is so annoying with her innocent image --- she's so poisonous!!! wanna go in and choke her -- bug me so bad !!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Aff having a big feet LOL
ahahahahahahaha sarn... calling Aff her baby ducky :lol:
I should be studying my butt off but I couldn't stop myself from taking a break and checking this thread for news regarding the ATEAM lovebirds :wub: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
What Bo is pregnant already in eps 5 ? that was supper fast lmao!! I guess there no more hotel scene , ya' girls just have to wait till she come back from oversea & make the second baby :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. ONE SHOT is hot -- if it's like that, for sure, he sperminated her good LOl -- SAD, bo's flying to Hawaii :( .. Pe's trying to stop her, unfortunately, no means no this time :( -- He hug her so tight !!! I can't wait for next week -- will be exciting to see her come back and have a showy tummy :wub:

Ae really bug me today with all the lies he keep on feeding to Tao!!! Nian is such a conniving itch !!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Pe slept with one of the club girl. WHY???????? I know he was drunk and stuff but can't his friend Jaeng-La bring him home instead? And he have no remorse either. Now, I think Pawan is becoming a player!

I don't like Pe very much at the moment

sarN

sarNie Granny
Pewan is so polluted ! no amount of water can wash it clean ! :angry: . I like seeing Bo w/Tao , I think they are cute in a girly way , even though Tao is a bit annoying w/ his scheme :lol: . I don't like the ways the lakorn is going , to much burnt love , when will there scene of just Bo & the baby! I love baby~

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't know how many girls will Pe sleep with from now on but I'm don't like, HECK - I HATED IT. Should I be understand? At the moment, NO!

Though I like the scene at the airport a lot - you can see that Pawan wants to be with Bo so much. He needs her to go on. Even though he is sidetrack in here and there but one thing for sure. Bo is his number 1...now is BITTER time -

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't fully watched this week episodes cause I know what was going to happen. I like the airport scene though but I don't feel sorry for Pawan for some reason. Maybe because of the fact that he is sleeping around with other women or because he also has feelings for Nian. That look that he gave Nian when he first saw her and being jealous of Nian when his friend came to pick her up for dinner. Even though I know that he's sad that Bo told him that she choosing her husband and he's trying to fill the whole in his heart with some other women. Anywho, I think Nian and Air belong together, since Air is a bisexual, both are conniving little itches.

sarN

sarNie Granny
...they are pigs? <_<
:lol: so they are ! I'll try to think when Pewan is w/these girls he wasn't able to perform 100% , therefore , he left the woman unsatisfy & confuse that he might be gay -_- , without Bo he couldn't be a man again :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm good with that concept. I would like to think that Pawan didn't really do anything except just sleeping. No performance...hahahaha

On the other news _ I'm still wondering about our ATEAM hooking up status... :)

lsy123

sarNie Egg
I am watching RatreeSamosarn and though there is no English subtitles yet, but I think Aum was saying that they have fans from Taiwan, Hong Kong and China and Aff was explaining because they watch JLR that comes with subtitles. I think a HUGE credit should be given to Wishbone for her hard work and dedication, fans from all over Asia is able to enjoy ATEAM performance because we understand what is happening. Without the subtitles, I would think fans may have not have the same enjoyment watching ATEAM as with having the English subs.

So, kudos to Wishbone! Thank you!
Indeed without Wishbone's hard work, We would not find this ATM dreamland. Thank you very much!