Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im not sure if anyone noticed this but when i watched RatriSamoSorn... I noticed aum holding aff's hand as they were walking out but he moved his hand and then he did it again as they were comin down the stairs for a split second.. i rewatched it like 3 times to make sure lol

well i hope aff really did break up with her boyfriend because it gives aum a better chance.. and hopefully she doesnt settle for songkran

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I noticed the hand thing too - I was like, really? That's more than I expected and Aff doesn't mind. Is even more better than them holding hands and walking down. This one she rested her hand on his arm and he have his hand over her hands - that's LOVE...yes, LOVE IS IN THE AIR!

also when they introduced the ATEAM. The female host said Aff Taksasorn and Aum Atichart Chummnanont!!!!!! I was thinking like
Mr and Mrs. Chummnanont because she didn't use Aff's last name but Aum instead - or maybe I'm thinking too much...haha

Next time I will be like Ateam - you mean
Taksasorn and Atichart Chummnanont :wub: :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! I HOPE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM HOOKING UP IS TRUE BUT THEN AGAIN ALL I WANT IS THEM TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER!

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
AS you refer the Rateesamosorn Interview:
:
:

Aff: I feel that Aum have no time for rest. When question, he answer it like this. (i think she referring to his relationship)

Male host: Since they've cheered on like this, will you give in?

Aum turn to Aff and ask "will we give in?" (òn wăan?)

She didn't respond but smile and turn toward the female host as the crowd cheer on while the female host continue to make the sound remark.

==========================================================
Aum turn to Aff and ask "will we give in?" (òn wăan?)

The male host ask them "Wan wai" I think meaning like akward errr...like shy or the feeling the butterfly in yr stomuch... err i dont know how to explain about it.

Actually there are many information and many scence of AFF& AUM's reaction to eachother more than this but they cut off many scence ha ha ha ha ....I dont khow why may be dont wanna na make trouble to AFF & AUM relationship and that may harm NM which ON AIR right now

JennieN

sarNie Adult
l.tiger do you mind sharing more scenes of Aum and Aff that didn't make it to the show?
I would love to know more :) thanks

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you for the correction . They didn't look all that awkward either, that must mean they in the process of looking after each other or getting to know each other better :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this show gives me high hopes for ateam but I read a comments saying that Aum is really dating Nat and didn't Ann Thongprasom say so - since Ann and Nat are bestfriend. If that's the case. I'm a bit dissapointed in Aum. Isn't Nat ex Tao is Aum's friend. Now he's dating his friend ex-wife?

cecilia

Staff member
in RS .. they ask about it too. the hosts joke around and say that Anne must has been the matchmater lady to have them hook up but aum say that he know her prior to all this rumors b/c they do merit sometimes and known each other -- he know her like any other friend but didn't really defined what kind of relationship he's in since he's a bit vague on his question .. funny thing is that when they mention Aff about officer aor, she didn't protest much like how she did before .. so now, i'm just as curious as everyone else on the breakup too ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
oOOo gOOD wishy! >>> AFF is so HOT in eps 5 , i don't know what it is but Tao & Bo husband / wife relationship is actually kind of cute , haha , it's like two girls playing house

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
I don't think Aff is the type that go for money and not love right? How old is this guy anyway?

I'm bit irritated by him for being so open up with Aff - maybe he want to list himself on the application for Aff's boyfriend.

Let's see who likes Aff. How about Oak Smith - I think he was on a show and he admitted that he had a crush on her and they went to the same school?

So we have Sangkran, Oak Smith....
As I know, Dome Pakorn, Boy something (the guy that play as Ae's boyfriend Tao in NM), and another guy that will appear in NM too next.... episode; I think he used to play with AFF in Tree Trakul Song.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Cikna, its' here ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kEKP9vtPao
Credit to thinkjaden for the fast upload ^^
thanks ceci! i'm waiting anxiously for 4.15. that is when my office work officially ends.

aff herself or her handlers have not confirmed the news about her break-up officially, right?

also, there's no Namtarn Mai caps today or updates of last nite episode? is it just me or Namtarn Mai is slowly losing momentum.... :unsure:

I hope it bounces back when Thuma gives birth :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
As I know, Dome Pakorn, Boy something (the guy that play as Ae's boyfriend Tao in NM), and another guy that will appear in NM too next.... episode; I think he used to play with AFF in Tree Trakul Song.
correct me if I'm wrong, there will be another male character added in after aff's character gives birth, rite? He will be another "contender" that Aum's character has to compete with for Thuma's affection... :blush: Anyways, I think that guy is cute! What is his name?

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
(First of all, so sorry for my eng. Language. It is quite bad T__T)
Ok I’ll tell you about sm scence (Not every scence coz I think there are so hard so much to type in Eng.) which I watch in the studio that time na ka.

The scence was cut off such as…

When Aum sing a song "Ter tank nan (sud tee rak)" the host ask him...who did u sing this song for..?? :rolleyes: Aum look shy and like awkward errr… but said sing this song for AFF.... nong AFF. Then host ask again (may be they wanna know….other name like Nat ha ha ha) then Aum said he sing this song for anyone who wanna hear (and look at AFF and ask her, Do u wanna hear this song?? AFF look at him then turn her face (with shy smile ;) ) away to the host beside her but answer like to tease Aum… you don’t sing this song for me ;) (I think she said like that coz she’s shy ha ha ha) after that Aum just look at her & smile

When host tease AFF about AFF’feet are so big :blink: !! AFF look embrace about that and hit that host (They’re closed like sister brother) then Aum describe with laugh & smile that AFF look so beautiful in lady dress coz she is slim tiny & have a good shave but also so strange to see her big feet (AFF catch his hand and arm. She seem wanna stop what is Aum talk about) Aum still tease her and tell that AFF used to try to wear Aum’s sport shoes. Aum so surprise to found out that :blink: :blink: her feet are smaller than Aum’s feet just a little bit ha ha ha… O_O

When I see Rateesamosorn tape last night. I think the feeling in the studio is so difference fr. The thing we see in TV show when on Air so much. That time most of us can see ATEAM look comfortable and famliar to touch and stare each other a lot :wub: :wub: . Do you think it’s so queer…hmmm??!!! :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ok I’ll tell you about sm scence (Not every scence coz I think there are so hard so much to type in Eng.) which I watch in the studio that time na ka.

When Aum sing a song "Ter tank nan (sud tee rak)" the host ask him...who did u sing this song for..?? :rolleyes: Aum look shy and like awkward errr… but said sing this song for AFF.... nong AFF. Then host ask again (may be they wanna know….other name like Nat ha ha ha) then Aum said he sing this song for anyone who wanna hear (and look at AFF and ask her, Do u wanna hear this song?? AFF look at him then turn her face (with shy smile ;) ) away to the host beside her but answer like to tease Aum… you don’t sing this song for me ;) (I think she said like that coz she’s shy ha ha ha) after that Aum just look at her & smile

When host tease AFF about AFF’feet are so big :blink: !! AFF look embrace about that and hit that host (They’re closed like sister brother) then Aum describe with laugh & smile that AFF look so beautiful in lady dress coz she is slim tiny & have a good shave but also so strange to see her big feet (AFF catch his hand and arm. She seem wanna stop what is Aum talk about) Aum still tease her and tell that AFF used to try to wear Aum’s sport shoes. Aum so surprise to found out that :blink: :blink: her feet are smaller than Aum’s feet just a little bit ha ha ha… O_O

When I see Rateesamosorn tape last night. I think the feeling in the studio is so difference fr. The thing we see in TV show when on Air so much. That time most of us can see ATEAM look comfortable and famliar to touch and stare each other a lot :wub: :wub: . Do you think it’s so queer…hmmm??!!! :rolleyes:
this is just too funny - thanks for the details - no wonder why from the pictures that the fans too. I can see that some of it is missing. I think I should be glad that Aum and Aff are close though. :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber

Ahggggggg! I want to see these scenes they cut off.
Thank you for the details ja. :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
I am watching RatreeSamosarn and though there is no English subtitles yet, but I think Aum was saying that they have fans from Taiwan, Hong Kong and China and Aff was explaining because they watch JLR that comes with subtitles. I think a HUGE credit should be given to Wishbone for her hard work and dedication, fans from all over Asia is able to enjoy ATEAM performance because we understand what is happening. Without the subtitles, I would think fans may have not have the same enjoyment watching ATEAM as with having the English subs.

So, kudos to Wishbone! Thank you!

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I'll surely sub that show after I finish subbing Ep.6. ;)
Thanks so much! I love you!
Though I'm mostly only interested in ateam lol :D

thanks ceci! i'm waiting anxiously for 4.15. that is when my office work officially ends.

aff herself or her handlers have not confirmed the news about her break-up officially, right?

also, there's no Namtarn Mai caps today or updates of last nite episode? is it just me or Namtarn Mai is slowly losing momentum.... :unsure:

I hope it bounces back when Thuma gives birth :wub:
I thought yesterday's episode was a little draggy compared to some of the past eps. Maybe just lower intensity on Bo and Pe. Hope everything picks up again ^_^

Thanks alot! :D
Lol I want to see this scene! :wub:
Actually I like this brother-sister relationship between Aff and P'Num too. haha they're always so cute :p
I think there's no worries about your english. It's good enough to communicate well. :D
Hope you can tell us more scenes or something? But I understand how difficult it is to translate and TYPE out. satisfied :)