Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lsy123

sarNie Egg
"What do you like about Aff?

“Umm…I’m not the only one who likes her. The whole country likes her, she has a cute personality”

A funny senerio cross my minds when reading these answers from Songkran. Does he hint Aum likes Aff as well? Either he is so jealous of Aum or he likes Aum so much that he wants the women Aum tries hard to get...just kidding.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhaha true SarN...maybe cause of the scenery...its too tempting to not have an affair... :lol: (it always seems to be cold there too.. ;) )
it's not cold there whole year round... lol it's just happen that when Bo and Pe went during the winter season... so they couldn't help it :blush:

everyone's talking about Songkran and Aff! hehehe I haven't seen a pic of Songkran yet... can anyone post a pic of him? :)

danseurella

sarNie Egg
The first episode when I watched online it kept freezing on me too. That's why for the next times I watched live streaming I start streaming it like 30mins before the show starts and leave it running and it's fine! :) Smooth, no jams. Try it next time? Though I'm not sure if it'll work for you too :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks I will try this tomorrow. I'm eager to know what happen because I saw for like 2 seconds where Pawan was pouring wine into his glass. He's drunk. I think he got sad because of Bo? there's no other reason!

cikna

sarNie Adult
As i was just about to have high hopes of a real ATEAM coupling, a hindrance appears in the form of Songkran.... <_< ...I have to constantly remind myself to be ok with ATEAM being compatible reel couple. Whatever makes ATEAM happy, fine by me... :unsure:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
trust me _ i don't put my heart to much on that youngster! If he is really dating her. I don't know what her choose is except I'm speechless :ph34r:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Kwan is reportedly linked to Songkran younger brother. These two brother look so much alike. for a minute I thought it was the same person. I think these two brothers are rich. With money, they can get many high list actresses. Kwan seem to be smitten by him.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think Aff is the type that go for money and not love right? How old is this guy anyway?

I'm bit irritated by him for being so open up with Aff - maybe he want to list himself on the application for Aff's boyfriend.

Let's see who likes Aff. How about Oak Smith - I think he was on a show and he admitted that he had a crush on her and they went to the same school?

So we have Sangkran, Oak Smith....

JennieN

sarNie Adult
We have ATEAM's baby onboard. THUMA IS PREGNANT :wub:

and Tao wants to take her baby -
Ae found out about the affair
Nian is evil

Pe and Thuma - :wub: :(

You all should watch the scene when Pawan was waiting for Thuma. When he saw her, he waved at her like a happy kid. Lol, the cutest Pawan so far!

and the UGLY is starting, yes, Pawan will be dating Nian :angry: and she's playing hard to get.

trexie

sarNie Egg
Im praying that she is not going for whatever that guys song... cause he is such a loser...im praying that she said they never talk about anything on what he said in his interview. gosh he is such a turnoff...

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I think the news about Aff and her boyfriend breaking up excite me too much, had another dream. This time Aff was wearing the outfit she wore doing to willing scene (same with Aum). For some reason she was on a stage, she was standing there looking for him and out of nowhere Aum comes and kisses her.

cecilia

Staff member
so sad, seeing him watching her from afar as she walk along with tao to their summer vacation trip :(

so i'm watching RATREE SAMOSORN ATM -- guess what they're talking about ..
ATEAM FANS cheering them to be REAL BF/GF -- you know what UMM SAID?
WAIT UNTIL AFF'S SINGLE
now, it's time to cheer !!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad, seeing him watching her from afar as she walk along with tao to their summer vacation trip :(

so i'm watching RATREE SAMOSORN ATM -- guess what they're talking about ..
ATEAM FANS cheering them to be REAL BF/GF -- you know what UMM SAID?
WAIT UNTIL AFF'S SINGLE
now, it's time to cheer !!!!
wow..... i cant believ3 aum said that..... im glad he did though...that means he does like her to

cecilia

Staff member
^later on, KIT will upload it or thinkjaden ja -- i'm hoping Wishy will sub it for the nonthai CRAZE ATEAM fans b/c it really is hilarious and sweet. Ploy also mentioned that Umm seem to take good care of her when she broke off with Dome -- so on the back of my head, if what we read about officer aor and aff is true, i hope he take good care of Aff too -- call her everyday to comfort her broken heart ^^