Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
look what I saw today

is weird having Tah hugging Aum - I was just looking at Aum and Aff instead :wub: First time seeing Aum's naked chest against Aff :lol:
OH GOD! i don't like the cover one bit!!! especially with tah there...its like aum is caught in a gay love triangle!!! i pray that the inside shots are way better!!!! btw, aum has a beautiful chest!

hey!! owned page 192~ yay!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm afraid that this cover will fuse up more gay rumor for Aum (hopefully, is not like that) But then, Tah and Aum are not gay! - I'm wishing for a at least 2-3 shots of our ATEAM close and sexy!

Aum does look so sexy - his chest is just :blush: look at that 6 packs and his belly button is big and deep :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I'm afraid that this cover will fuse up more gay rumor for Aum (hopefully, is not like that) But then, Tah and Aum are not gay! - I'm wishing for a at least 2-3 shots of our ATEAM close and sexy!

Aum does look so sexy - his chest is just :blush: look at that 6 packs and his belly button is big and deep :lol:
I hope so. I'm sure there must be more shots of Aum and Aff. I can't wait to see.
Aum and Aff are really hot in here.
I don't know why they let Tah pose like that. Tah, let go of Aum! Leave Aum and Aff alone!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know, I keep looking at the cover and I was like - why can't they just have Aum and Aff alone. It will set this VOLUME issue on FIRE - just look how COOL they look. Wet hair, levi jeans. Sexy pose. It will be the best selling issue ever.....I better have some of AUM and AFF alone in this spread or I will be very angry!

(If Tah is in the shot. Let him have a better stand. Why the heck is he hugging Aum - is like he is pulling Aum away from Aff)

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, that photo is so HOT .. should i attempt to remove tah in here and leave alone ATEAM? ..

son a second though, i think i will attempt it .. i do not like Tah on the cover a bit (i like him individually but not next to my HOT ATEAM !!!!)

not the best manipulation but i prefer it being like this :wub:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Gosh, that photo is so HOT .. should i attempt to remove tah in here and leave alone ATEAM? ..

son a second though, i think i will attempt it .. i do not like Tah on the cover a bit (i like him individually but not next to my HOT ATEAM !!!!)

not the best manipulation but i prefer it being like this :wub:
Nice try, ceci! ^_^

I just bought that magazine now.
The pics inside are much better than the cover.
They all are so hot and sexy.
There's only 1 more pic of Aum and Aff. They're so cute together. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, wishy, you're making me jealous.
i so can't wait til it get upload online ^^
i search online and have not come across it yet :(

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
^ah, wishy, you're making me jealous.
i so can't wait til it get upload online ^^
i search online and have not come across it yet :(

What a shame! My scanner is going to be broken.
But I'll try to scan and pose that only one pic of Aum and Aff, this evening.

cecilia

Staff member
^Awe, thank you na Wishy. I will wait for your as well when you have time to upload it na kha. i also went in pantip and found only one hot picture of Aum and TAh -- it is VERY MANLY fight. so i'm relief LOL == the cover seriously is freaking me out. Just notice, TAH have the same tatto as Angie, Chakrit and Aum :eek:
Found TWO MORE :wub:

^this picture would be so hot if Aff's in the center but i understand where they are trying to get the concept across ^^

Credit: pantip

cikna

sarNie Adult
look what I saw today

is weird having Tah hugging Aum - I was just looking at Aum and Aff instead :wub: First time seeing Aum's naked chest against Aff :lol:
i have mixed feelings looking at this pic...as if something is not right...yeah, it should just be aff and aum! -_- but it's a bit ok seeing aum's left hand on aff's tiny waist..hehehe.. :lol:

I know, I keep looking at the cover and I was like - why can't they just have Aum and Aff alone. It will set this VOLUME issue on FIRE - just look how COOL they look. Wet hair, levi jeans. Sexy pose. It will be the best selling issue ever.....I better have some of AUM and AFF alone in this spread or I will be very angry!

(If Tah is in the shot. Let him have a better stand. Why the heck is he hugging Aum - is like he is pulling Aum away from Aff)
i think that is the idea; tah's character in NM is the reason for thuma and pawan can't be together. he is taking them down with him

can't wait for the part thuma gives birth to her son and pawan first sets his eyes on his son.... :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's good to be back and i'm glad u got the card already. i was watching epi3 last nite (have not completed epi 2 yet..), i'm a bit dissappointed with the willing scene. it's not intense enough...i think could have been better. and the background music spoils the mood! <_< . but then, what do i know about making dramas and acting rite? :huh:

it's a good for a change. aum made aff cried a lot in JLR, so it's payback time for aff in NM. revenge is absolutely sweet! :lol:
I haven't seen epi 3 yet but after reading your post I think I'm gonna be disappointed with their willing scene too -_-

look what I saw today

I think it would be better if Aff was in the middle, not Aum... but ATEAM still looks hot... especially AUM :wub: I wish it's just our ATEAM on the cover though

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
so so SO hate the photo concept in here grrr. it would have been so much better if it was only ateam =.= geesh, but anyways .. on the good note i found MORE PICTURES :D .. i'll just post ateam one's though :wub: .. cause you guys wouldnt wanna see the one of aum and tah =.=

credit to moddamant @ ATC

cikna

sarNie Adult
so so SO hate the photo concept in here grrr. it would have been so much better if it was only ateam =.= geesh, but anyways .. on the good note i found MORE PICTURES :D .. i'll just post ateam one's though :wub: .. cause you guys wouldnt wanna see the one of aum and tah =.=

credit to moddamant @ ATC
my baubau is here!! hahaha!! it's been a while, isn't it seth? :lol: anyways, me love the second pic...it's oozing with romance, cuteness and sexiness. can someone make it bigger?? hehehe??

nikki1786

LizQuen
k... now i saw it. LOL Tah ruined my moment. i only wanted to see ATEAM in this picture:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8364249/A8364249-0.jpg

... -_________-"

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much. I love the spread already. The inside pictures are much much better. Ateam is on just HOT and extra sweet. I even like the one with Aff laying down with Aum and Tah. Why does Ateam looking so HOT in this shot. I hope we get some outtakes :)

Now, where can we buy the magazine?