Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^i too thought she was sexy hot !!! would so be wonderful if she gets to spend evening like that with her lovers ^^

as for bed scenes -- it seem to be hopeless, i thought there will be more according to the novel but i don't know, so unsure of everything now. ATM, i'm satisfy with how things are heading .. just didn't expect so many cuts in here and there. As for flying to Hawaii, she didn't know she was pregnant until she actually live in Hawaii, finds out that she's pregnant, that's why she ask P'Tik to take her back home to give birth -- so her pregnancy trimester will take place back in Thailand .. Hawaii is only temporary.

Here's my latest: Namtan Mai FANMADE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5iWooGZ3gs

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm back! how's everyone? lol
I just came back from the hospital... I've been sick of food poisoning -_- but I'm quite fine now so the doctor gave me the permission to go home :) haven't caught up with this week's episodes yet! need to watch their willing scene so I can feel better :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thank you for the MV - I like it a lot.

I didn't like that they cut so much out from this lakorn - I want the couple to have more sweet scenes than just that.

I can't wait for next week. I think we get a road of dramatic events coming up.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm back! how's everyone? lol
I just came back from the hospital... I've been sick of food poisoning -_- but I'm quite fine now so the doctor gave me the permission to go home :) haven't caught up with this week's episodes yet! need to watch their willing scene so I can feel better :lol:
donna, take good care of yourself.

well, i've got a lot of catching up to do. by reading the comments here, the pace of this lakorn is quite fast. how many epis does it have? anyways, i'm ok with the pace. good, no dragging scenes. but commonly, a fast moving plot would be spoilt with last minute dragging scenes... :wacko:

cikna

sarNie Adult
^i too thought she was sexy hot !!! would so be wonderful if she gets to spend evening like that with her lovers ^^

as for bed scenes -- it seem to be hopeless, i thought there will be more according to the novel but i don't know, so unsure of everything now. ATM, i'm satisfy with how things are heading .. just didn't expect so many cuts in here and there. As for flying to Hawaii, she didn't know she was pregnant until she actually live in Hawaii, found out that she's pregnant, that's why she ask P'Tik to take her back home to give birth -- so her pregnancy trimester will take place back in Thailand .. Hawaii is only temporary.

Here's my latest: Namtan Mai FANMADE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5iWooGZ3gs
I watched it already. All i can say..beautiful! Thanks for sharing ceci

JennieN

sarNie Adult

well, i've got a lot of catching up to do. by reading the comments here, the pace of this lakorn is quite fast. how many epis does it have? anyways, i'm ok with the pace. good, no dragging scenes. but commonly, a fast moving plot would be spoilt with last minute dragging scenes... :wacko:
I hope it get dragging their their reunion together. It should make up for the missing sweet scenes they have :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Does anybody have the result of SUDSAPDA YOUNG SMART VOTE 2009?

Does Aum and Aff make the list?

cecilia

Staff member
^Jennie, Aff is currently #1 while Aum is #5 .. but the voting won't be over until middle of October.

Donna, i hope you feel better soon, with ATEAM VITAMIN, you'll will GREAT in no time j/k ..

WELCOME BACK CIKNA, i miss your absent --- and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE B-DAY CARD, i've received yesterday ^^ THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES JA :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nice MV ! It capture all their moment . I personally like the way AFF let her tear flow with a suppress smile :lol: , it was sexy as hell when she does it. Aum tear is like a lost boy :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^he's infatuate with her so he don't really care of what she thinks of him when he want to show her his DEEP LOVE .. LOL

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love Aum as a teary P'eak. He was even over doing it. He cried when is necessary and I like that. he make the scene so touching and I'm really like him in this romantic role kinda guy too :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

thanks cikna :)

I was planning on catching up today since it's saturday but I need to attend our family reunion -_- I hope I can catch up tonight lol

^Jennie, Aff is currently #1 while Aum is #5 .. but the voting won't be over until middle of October.

Donna, i hope you feel better soon, with ATEAM VITAMIN, you'll will GREAT in no time j/k ..

WELCOME BACK CIKNA, i miss your absent --- and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE B-DAY CARD, i've received yesterday ^^ THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES JA :wub:
thanks ceci! :) all I need is to see their sweet scenes (and the willing scene, of course :lol: ) and I'll be good as new lol

it's your b-day ceci? well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! btw, I super love your MV!

cikna

sarNie Adult

it's good to be back and i'm glad u got the card already. i was watching epi3 last nite (have not completed epi 2 yet..), i'm a bit dissappointed with the willing scene. it's not intense enough...i think could have been better. and the background music spoils the mood! <_< . but then, what do i know about making dramas and acting rite? :huh:

wowow hes like obsessed with her. LMAO.. He sure gone crazy! hehe
it's a good for a change. aum made aff cried a lot in JLR, so it's payback time for aff in NM. revenge is absolutely sweet! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^cikna, this is why i miss your absent, i didn't think of it this way -- didn't even consider the similarity ^^

thanks girls for the belate wishes :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
look what I saw today

is weird having Tah hugging Aum - I was just looking at Aum and Aff instead :wub: First time seeing Aum's naked chest against Aff :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
^^
^^
The new issued of Volume Magazine. It will be released soon. I'll surely get one.
It's so hot, but I don't know if Aff or Tah is a surplus on this cover. :lol:

Ps. Happy belated birthday, Ceci

JennieN

sarNie Adult
The cover does look hot. I have to get myself one too. I actually want more photoshot of Ateam since they have Namtan Mai on air!