Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
hmm. i think i'm okay with the willing like that ..
i do however, don't mind more than this onscreen too ..
but whatever it is, i'm satisfy by the end of the day.

LET'S HOPE we get to see more sneaking around and more sweet comfort zone moves ^^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci I do hope so too. I want to see Thuma showing Pawan her love as well not only him showering her with all his love and tears

I do agree that Aum is a great crying P'eak. He make me so emotional and top of that- he's very seductive :blush: Those two combination is seriously dangerous. But since both of them are deep now. I don't think they can ever get out of that.

I'm watching the willing scene again. I want to wipe the tears for Aum

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo i just saw that scene where he sneak a kiss from my AFF :angry: bad Aum! And did ya notice he nearly knock Bo off her feet ? :lol: well, more like he sweep her off her feet.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is such a tearjerker ... :(
I think I'm going to hate the episodes starting tmr because of Ploy and Aff's husband.
Ploy wouldn't be like that if her father didn't spoil her so much. What he's doing is deceiving her instead of raising her the correct way.

*sigh* No more sweet scenes(?)

Oh yea, the willing was kind of weird. What was weird was how he hugged her and they didn't even have a real kiss D=
Aff's expression and reactions weren't so great. Maybe if their characters were a bit younger it would have been better lol

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
If they cannot shoot the scene with real kiss, at least let AUM kiss away AFF's tears, I would very happy with that. The hugging scene is very touching. I wish I knew what they were saying.

sarN

sarNie Granny
come on ya' he did hug her waist and she did embrace him against her boob :angry: more than I would allow Pawan to do and he keep on rubbing her arm , you realize how ticklish that is ?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure Aff is not complaining though :lol:

I did noticed that when Aum is holding Aff's arms - he rub her arm a lot. And when he hug her. His head is going deep in her neck - like kissing it :wub: and when Aff hugged Aum - she also gently rub his back.

Ateam is acting sweet - is naturale :wub: and I ain't complaining.

However, if we can have that willing scene a bit longer. It should be better. Like some of us have mention. She can wipe off his tears and of course he kissing her tears. that's classic stuff right there!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for a clip where Aff said that Aum is "orn" - does anyone know where I can see that clip?

Anyway, I found this clip during the search. Pay attention at 0:33 mark - when Aum appeared and he waited for Aff. I believed he reach out his hand for her and they was holding for the that few seconds until an older guy look back at them and Aff pulled her hand back. See if that's right

Here is the clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnWucg65OGc

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't see it ! it too fast , too many ppl , i don't even see my aff , which is all i want to see :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
As much as I love Aff, Thuma is really annoying the bug out of me. Aff has done a lot of roles that have been irking me as well, Jai Rao, Prajan See Roong and now this. I wonder how is the rating for episode 3, I wouldn't be surprise if it was still low. The willing scene was a big disappointment. Aum and Aff were promoting it like it is the shit [not literally lmao] I just hope they would be some more smooching since that was a really boring willing lmao

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
do we have any spoilers for today episode yet?
ok! we're almost half way through episode 3, its no so good, pretty sad to be exact.

started out with Tik going to see Tao, he asked Tao to divorce Bo because she is currently in love. Tao refuses until he get money from his mom.

Sathorn called Pae and asked if he can give his daughter a job. Nian thought that Pae is old is she dresses very conservatively. Her father told her to go change. I don't like the look that Pae gave Nian when he first her. Nian is seducing both Jang-la and Pae.

Pae came to see Bo, she told him to forget whatever happen to them in Hong Kong/Macau and that her husband is coming back and she chose him...commercial break! :(

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
yes pae finally met nian and the way he looked at her... BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! he should only look at aff that way!

i want more scenes of them happy and loving each other... its too soon for the sadness.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, I have to see it to comment but yes, if he looked at Nian that lovely way. Then I will be disappointed as well.

Keep us updated P'Ying :)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG -so Nian is trying to get both Jang-La and Pe at the same time? Does she even know that they are best friend?
Not yet!

Bo told Pae that her husband is coming in the afternoon, so he scheduled a meeting just with her department, Bo secretary told her but Bo said that she already asked for her time off. Bo had her secretary go to the meeting instead. Pae asked where is Bo, her secretary said she's gone for the day. He walked out of the meeting room and said the meeting is cancelled, everybody in the meeting room was shock. They were like "what the hell just happen?"

Bo is at the airport picking Tso and that guy up, Pae called them but she didn't pick up. Tao and the other guy were asking her a whole bunch of questions...being nosey.

Nian called Pae to asked what color he likes...(stupid!)...so he asked her out for coffee. :(

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
OMGEEEE OMGEEEE! aum just climbed over the fence..and then they had to go to commercial! the hug from behind is coming up :D