JennieN

sarNie Adult
Namtan Mai clip provided with eng sub by Wish. Thank you

I can't wait - it looked very romantic. The beautiful love of Pe and Bo :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-za5UnkrNTE

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
more :wub: spoiler...
btw Nian and Tao is back in Thailand being a pain in :wacko:!
When Bo and Pae got to Macau, Pae went to check-in at the hotel:
Hotel attendant: "the only room we have left are the connecting room. would you like to take it?"
Pae to Bo: "if you feel uncomfortable, i can go stay at another hotel."
Bo saw that Pae is not feeling well, so she agreed to stay at that hotel with connecting door. When they got to the floor, both parted to their rooms.
Pae began to have stomach pain again. Bo was dressed and ready to go to the meeting, she rang the door bell but there was no answer. She began calling him but there was no answer. She started getting suspicious. She went back into her room and open the connecting door to see what was going on in his room. As she enter his room, she saw him on the floor on the side of the bed with his body is bent.
Bo: "What happen?"
Pae: "Stomach pain with diarrhea and vomiting."
Bo: "You have food poisoning. I'm going to go find some medicine. I'll be back."
Pae glance at Bo as she went into her room to find the medicine. He realized she carries the medicine in the bag and she prepared. Bo ran towards Pae and hands him the medicine.
Pae: "Do you carry it with you all the time?"
Bo: "Yes!"
Pae: "I never carry any medicine with me because I'm looking for someone to take care of me."
After hearing that remark, Bo quickly took the medicine and put it on the bed stand.
Bo: "Take 2 of these 3 times a day. You probably too sick to go to the meeting. I'm going to go to the meeting. If your getting worse call me immediately."
Bo came back to the hotel after the meeting with food for Pae.
Bo: "Every body at the meeting like the design. No body objects to it."
Pae: "I feel bad that we don't have time to tour Macau."
Bo: "It's not far from Thailand, you can come by anytime you want."
Pae: "But you probably don't want to come with me again."
Bo reach behind her for a glass of water and started mixing it with salt. She handed it Pae but instead of taking the water and grabbed her hand."
Pae: "Can we stay another night? Go sight seeing tomorrow. Please!? To celebrate our success in completing this project."
Bo: "If you don't feel better by tomorrow, its better if we go back because if your sick theres no point in traveling."
Pae: "Does that mean if I feel better? You'll stay for another night!"
Bo just smiles. Pae quickly got up from his bed, sat up, drink the salted water, ate the soup and fruits that Bo got for him and took the medicine.
Bo just smiles at him with despise, merciful, and love.
After dinner, Bo came back into her room and got ready for bed. She got up and went to Pae room.
Bo: "Don't lock the door. In case your sick again, I can come in and help you."
Pae: "I'll never lock the door just in case you sleep walk into my room."
Bo just mad dog him. She towards her room.
Pae: "Can I call you Bo? You can just call me Pae."
She didn't acknowledged him. She just went into her room and shut the door."
Her brother Tik called and ask how she was doing. If she was staying in the same room with him. Ask how she felt about him. Tik told her that her marriage with Tao is not a real relationship. A real relationship is nit just a piece of paper but you have to sonsummate your love for one another. What shes doing and her feeling for Pae is not wrong.
to be continued...

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
Ohh... I remember now. I remember seeing a picture from this forum that Aff was holding Aum's arm when the hosts were introducing them to the stage, and the audience were appaulding. But they have this "in love" look judging by the the pictures

Nope it's not the time when the hosts were introducing them to the stage, and.... but it's the shooting break time for them. After that Ateam go to see their FC who waiting for them in the studio :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thank you for clearing that up l.tiger - now, we know that are Ateam are natural and comfortable around each other more than we expect :wub:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm really digging this lakorn...this may be immoral of me but DANG IT I really want to see them sleep with each other already...and I want to see a baby too!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thank you for the spoiler!!! I love it!!!

Toon, I don't think it is immoral when two people are very much in love and committed [seriously devoted] to one another to make a baby lol... I know that they are not married to one another but their situation is quite complicated to explain so that one can understand.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want to see Baby too. Our first Ateam baby :)

Tomorrow will be the willing scene :) I wonder how that turn out. I like it in the preview that Thuma is hugging Pe :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Baby too. Our first Ateam baby :)

Tomorrow will be the willing scene :) I wonder how that turn out. I like it in the preview that Thuma is hugging Pe :wub:
i agree.... i cannot wait either...... she was willing to sleep with him... and he was willing to sleep with her even though he knew she was
marry...... ahhhhhh

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
If Case was not with her boyfriend I would say that while the two are really together.
I might be still be fueling rumors or glide to doubt but you think that Aum has broken with his girlfriend over his thoughts and he loves Aff?
No, I don't think it was because of that. Aum and Pinky broke up through mutual decisions. Plus, Aum is now linked to Nat Myria---That old cougar! As much as I love Pinky, if Aum was to break up with her for Aff, I'm totally fine with that. LOL! Aff, leave your man already would you?! LOL. :)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Hotel attendant: "the only room we have left are the connecting room. would you like to take it?"
Bo saw that Pae is not feeling well, so she agreed to stay at that hotel with connecting door. When they got to the floor, both parted to their rooms.
Pae began to have stomach pain again. Bo was dressed and ready to go to the meeting, she rang the door bell but there was no answer. She began calling him but there was no answer. She started getting suspicious. She went back into her room and open the connecting door to see what was going on in his room. As she enter his room, she saw him on the floor on the side of the bed with his body is bent.
Bo: "You have food poisoning. I'm going to go find some medicine. I'll be back."
Pae glance at Bo as she went into her room to find the medicine. He realized she carries the medicine in the bag and she prepared. Bo ran towards Pae and hands him the medicine.
Pae: "I never carry any medicine with me because I'm looking for someone to take care of me."
After hearing that remark, Bo quickly took the medicine and put it on the bed stand.
Bo: "Take 2 of these 3 times a day. You probably too sick to go to the meeting. I'm going to go to the meeting. If your getting worse call me immediately."
Bo reach behind her for a glass of water and started mixing it with salt. She handed it Pae but instead of taking the water and grabbed her hand."
Pae: "Can we stay another night? Go sight seeing tomorrow. Please!? To celebrate our success in completing this project."
Bo: "If you don't feel better by tomorrow, its better if we go back because if your sick theres no point in traveling."
Bo just smiles. Pae quickly got up from his bed, sat up, drink the salted water, ate the soup and fruits that Bo got for him and took the medicine.
After dinner, Bo came back into her room and got ready for bed. She got up and went to Pae room.
Her brother Tik called and ask how she was doing. If she was staying in the same room with him. Ask how she felt about him. Tik told her that her marriage with Tao is not a real relationship. A real relationship is nit just a piece of paper but you have to sonsummate your love for one another. What shes doing and her feeling for Pae is not wrong.
to be continued...

Thanks for the Spoiler!..=D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm excited for the willing scene too! :wub: :wub:
they're about to make the very first ATEAM baby lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
to be continued...
I really like this. lol. I think I prefer reading your spoilers than watching the actual drama. hahaha. :)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I'm excited for the willing scene too! :wub: :wub:
they're about to make the very first ATEAM baby lol
Me too, the very first ATEAM Baby! My friends are looking at me werid like, who cares? My baby sister is just (points to the screen) and says BABY!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
No, I don't think it was because of that. Aum and Pinky broke up through mutual decisions. Plus, Aum is now linked to Nat Myria---That old cougar! As much as I love Pinky, if Aum was to break up with her for Aff, I'm totally fine with that. LOL! Aff, leave your man already would you?! LOL. :)
Off topic - but I was happy when he broke up with Pinky - about Aum linking with nate Myria - I'm not too fond of that. They are friend and I hope it will stay that way!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Even Thuma is giving mad stare. You know in a way, she's probably happy that he is make the move so she can keep herself conservative. Who knows, maybe after they dated. Thuma may be more open on her love for Pawan :wub:

I want to see Thuma showering her love for Pawan - wouldn't that be nice?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
But he didn't know she was married until after he had gone to lunch w/her , therefore why would he afraid of rejection ? It's normal to ask a girl out on a date or so . I thought he was a player, he should know the game or create a game [/quote

I agree with love strikes, people tends to be silly and cueless... also both are working together; I mean though no matter how hardcore player aum is he is still aff's boss. It is not ethical for a good boss to flirt with his employee and aff is a smart one also...

Again, I love the flow of the lakorn though it is a bit tricky... for instance, at first I doubt that aff loves tah to marry him (from her brother's point of view) and then the story proved the opposite in epi 2. Also, I love how the love scenes come so fast in epi 3... no more nam nao like other lakorn.... hope the rating will soar after epi 3....