Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
but again... love how aum and aff fall for each others uncontrollably... I love how aum is so daring in persuing aff though knowing that it is a wrong start off. Like her brother said, it is hard to meet someone you like (given the fact that aum is a player with a family problem and aff is an opioinist) and let's it the romance flow... it is the love that heart determines head...
Hehe - I haven't started watching yet. I'd rather wait for wishy for finish subbing the whole episode and then only start watching at one go. ;)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
the first episode is excellent. it's just what i expected it to be!!! Thank you cecilia for the spoilers you have provided earlier. I realized the remake of this lakorn followed very closely with the book, especially with the dialogues.

Namtan Mai will boom all the lakorns, it will definitely have the highest ratings. I just can't wait for AUm and Aff to be nominated this year. Channel 3 had this all planned out, they decided to air this lakorn late so that they have a higher chance to win nominations toward the end of year, smart move!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo....if remade follow close to the book , that's mean Bo is a very passionate woman cuz in the spoiler she can't take her hand off from Pawan , her love bursting for him . :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Namtan Mai will boom all the lakorns, it will definitely have the highest ratings. I just can't wait for AUm and Aff to be nominated this year. Channel 3 had this all planned out, the decided to air this lakorn late so they have a higher chance to win nominations, smart move!!!!!
Kekeke ... like all those Academy Awards and Golden Globe thing, huh ? ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Something about the staring scene at the restaurant...Aum looks like he wants to eat Aff alive...kekeke...and Aff seemed like she wouldn’t mind either. *sigh* I love how he just kept staring at her. It’s like he wants to take her right then and there...LOL! I’m thinking too far.

I keep watching that scene over and over...getting all cheesy wheezy inside. Somebody slap me!!!

And this is barely the beginning.

Focusing on Aum's eyes is making me blind. I feel like a fool falling in love...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I keep on watching episode 1 again and again. I can't stop watching it. Its just so addictive. I love the themesongs - so nice and powerful

tomorrow episode - seem like we get our first Ateam hug!!! :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Something about the staring scene at the restaurant...Aum looks like he wants to eat Aff alive...kekeke...and Aff seemed like she wouldn’t mind either. *sigh* I love how he just kept staring at her. It’s like he wants to take her right then and there...LOL! I’m thinking too far.

I keep watching that scene over and over...getting all cheesy wheezy inside. Somebody slap me!!!

And this is barely the beginning.
trust me, you are not the only one. I'm shy for Aff too - heck they way Aum looked at you. He can see inside your soul. like Thuma had said "he is dangerous...stay away from him" like that's gonna happen. She admitted she lost once she look up at the rear mirrow and see him waving - Oh Thuma - You are so into him!!! :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ateam chemistry is just too real.. i thought aum looked as if he was aboutto eat aff himself lol.. keke..

okay.. saw some ratree samorn.. pic n got all crazy.. ehehe some of them reminds me from jlr.. ^_^..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Namtan Mai will boom all the lakorns, it will definitely have the highest ratings. I just can't wait for AUm and Aff to be nominated this year. Channel 3 had this all planned out, they decided to air this lakorn late so that they have a higher chance to win nominations toward the end of year, smart move!!!!!
I am not sure if it will work out that way but I do wish them the best... remember Sawan Bieng, it was aired in March, yet they grabbed most of the awards at the end of the year. Got to admit the first episode was kind of bland, but oh my gosh I cannot stress on how much I love the intense chemistry in the beginning. It seemed like it started to die after the first 10 minutes, hopefully that intensity that I felt will come back especially when it comes to the actual affair lmao... I want some smacking and smooching between Ateam soon too.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want Aff's to hug Aum like she did in JLR

first hug

about episode 1 - I like it when Thuma called Pawan when he was standing outside the club. The part where he said goodnight and went all said (both of them) they have the screen with both of their faces. The have the exactly impression. Bitting down their lips and look down. Now - is that stage or them naturally. I was impressed!

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooooOO...they hug already or that's a future episode ! I want to stare at AFF all crazy , so she will embarrassingly try to look away :blush: , she tooo cute at the restaurant , it's written all over her face that's she having a huge crush on her boss even though she know he is a player but yet she so straightforward with her thought's of him , lord , she hitting on him more like it :lol: Baby, AFF , behave , I'm watching u .

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
aikoden, those r nice!!!!!!

i haven't watched the first episode yet-i am off 2 do so!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
just finished watching the entire pilot episode! ^_^
I'm making my NM mv right now lol
have to wait for the 2nd episode so I can add more scenes :)