Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the clips, were hella cute.....i noe when ploy was talking, aum n aff were doing there own things....lol
so cute......

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
good god , what kind of scene did you dream about ? I don't recall any tea party scene in my fiction :lol:
LOL, I think I dreamt of their first night together when he brought her to his "private house." I probably blacked out the action, I recall when they were in the movies and when he "kidnapped" her. I was laughing when I woke up like, "I read too much."

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wow, ceci

thanks for the clip -
this got to be my favorite - look at how touchy they are :wub: Is natural between these two - you can't denied that. I love them!!!!

I can't wait for "Rantree" - they are looking mighty fine

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, ceci

thanks for the clip -
this got to be my favorite - look at how touchy they are :wub: Is natural between these two - you can't denied that. I love them!!!!

I can't wait for "Rantree" - they are looking mighty fine
yea me too.... i saw the pics at Lyn's blog and omg they are so touchy towards eachother... u see they are so comfortable with each other;..... so cute

sarN

sarNie Granny
credit to lyn blog & aff @ pantip:

AFF is smacking her lip at him and he got that yummy looking , as if he want a taste of her sweet -_-

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I thought she want a taste of his pink rosy lips -
well, I want them go smacking lips together! :lol:
because you know they want it! :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Aff is so thin in that picture. But she's still gorgeous as always. Love Aum and his red, luscious lips. They are just perfect! Even better than BRAGELINA! Aff, sweetie, you need to dump your man. mwahahah. :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I was wondering why is so red - is more red than Aff and Ploy :blush:

anyway, I was laughing so hard at these pictures!!!

Sarnie so want to be Aum right now :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
where is he touching Aff? lol
Aum is a naughty boy :rolleyes:

4 more hours to go!!! so lucky to have no homework and tests for tomorrow ^_^ I'm camping here later after dinner lol

anyone knows where can I catch it live later?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
SEESAN SPECIAL (with English subs)

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BKRqT_GLg
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcbjhLRrmdw

credits to wishboniko :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ooooo donna camping here .. haha NAMTAM AIRS IN 30MINS! woohoo.

cecilia

Staff member
man, i don't want to go to school at all :(
i will upload the opening to ATEAMFORUm right away.
it's uploading atm ja ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he was touching her though, he was poking at Ploy but then he got slip and slide down on the sofa chair :lol:

either way, he is the only friend that can get that close to Aff :lol:
hahahaha
I thought he was touching her somewhere lol

I'm watching it right now but it keeps on buffering every 5 seconds <_< I hate my connection!!!!