Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
^Keep in mind, ARISOYA could be the possibility at the end too .. so we're not getting one but we're getting two, more so than what we bargain for .. and its' all b/c of our fiction craves :p WE GET TWO BABIES -- lots of joy for the sitters who been working nonstop since 2008 :lol:
there is not one but two babies??? gosh!! i guess the writers/production team do take fans P.O.V into consideration...well, talks about babies are going to be endless in here esp when we have SO MANY baby sitters! :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
there is not one but two babies??? gosh!! i guess the writers/production team do take fans P.O.V into consideration...well, talks about babies are going to be endless in here esp when we have SO MANY baby sitters! :lol:
yea we have a lot of babysitter, including me.. hehehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i did some more psin ^_^..

plain

with gif..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
beautiful Aiko. Thanks for sharing

so we getting 2 babies instead of one. No worries, we have lots of babysitter in line for this job.

is it is official that it will air on SEPTEMBER 16 - Ceci Should we do a double celebration with her since is her b-day month. Anybody else as well - having b-day in SEPTEMBER?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
agree! we have lots of babysitters on board... lol

aiko, I love your new NM sets! especially the one with baby ATEAM :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

so we getting 2 babies instead of one. No worries, we have lots of babysitter in line for this job.

is it is official that it will air on SEPTEMBER 16 - Ceci Should we do a double celebration with her since is her b-day month. Anybody else as well - having b-day in SEPTEMBER?

cool, my bday is on sept 21

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Isn't Aff's b-day on October? October 27th, same day as Rita if I'm not wrong.

sarN

sarNie Granny
isn't she 29 ? o' buddha , she look HOT and way younger then me !

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yep, she'll be 29 this year. So pretty for that age! October 27, 1980. My b-day is 9 day's before hers :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
she started off slow , geez how come i didn't notice AFF earlier or better yet why didn't producer notice her when she was younger ? She hit it big at 27 :lol: Late bloomer !

cikna

sarNie Adult

holy cow! YOU'RE 21 too .. no wonder we love ATEAM .. i'm 21 too Lol :p

SEPTEMBER IS DEFINITELY THE MONTH to go :clap:

JennieN, double celebration?
ceci, it's your birthday in sept? when is it exactly?