Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
jennie what song did you wanted the song fromt he yt link that ceci posted? (pae jai) if so i found the song.

currently im trying to find the song for the teaser clip.
Yes, if you can please give me an upload like. I'm also trying to find the song from the teaser clip too

neena

sarNie Adult
FINALLY!!! ATEAM BACK IN ACTION!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM FOR A WHILE NOW. NOW THE INFORMATION IS POURING IN AND WE ARE ALL EXCITED!!! YAY!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL IT AIRS!!! I LOVE ALL THE SWEET SCENES IN THE TEASERS ALREADY!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^according to the novel, there'll be plenty .. let's hope tvscene keep most of them to give it to us ateamers who has wait for a long long time :clap:

here's some caps from the teaser :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
anymore spoiler ? i have a feeling the producer will thru in some JLR , Pawan will kidnap his son & wife , so he can reconcile w/her on some remote island , with no milk bottle around .... ;) ;)

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. that's is some scene there LOl ..
JLR style, i like ^^

whatever he does, it's fine with me just as long as it's hot and steamy! Lol ..
been reading too much fanfiction LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
lakorn never does steamy scene , it's alway rated Disney :lol: but if he was to kidnap the baby & Bo , without bringing a milk bottle ,
she is force to breast feed
, I think that will be the steamy scene you want :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
lakorn never does steamy scene , it's alway rated Disney :lol: but if he was to kidnap the baby & Bo , without bringing a milk bottle ,
she is force to breast feed
, I think that will be the steamy scene you want :lol:
gosh, you're so BOLD .. i was thinking of that but didn't have the guts to say it since you're and DONNA are the goddess of such theme Lol ..
perhaps, that could leave to the whole environmental mood with the baby sleeping and them making up Lol :blush: Nature calls!

cikna

sarNie Adult
CHECK THESE OUT GALS - this is what I found out before I have to head to work - lol - I don't know how I can concentrate

thanks to AFF@pantip

LOOK at these!!!

my fever is high too .
there are three magazines out so far.
i've posted most of the picture at ateamforum

here's some teaser again :wub:

Credit: affclub@pantip

and this JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER!!

OUR ATEAM IS GETTING TOO SEXY

that's the word for the day: INSPIRATION!!!!

lol, now we have papa Aum looking at the baby and Mama Aff holding the baby -

1, 2 ,3 let's get a family picture!!!

..................................................................speechless! i thought we could only dream to have ATEAM in pics like these esp with a baby, wearing wedding dress. the one they are are wearing the sunglassess as if taken by papparazzi, them trying to run away before public know of their secret love! hahaha!!!

yup, my anticipation is to see aum with the baby. he is crying isn't he?? nothing looks hotter and sexier that a gorgeous man with a baby!!

ceci's banner of aum looking for a very pregnant aff is another maximum cute moment!!

thanks ya' all for sharing!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I didn't see any update from news .. but i do have SPOILER .. sweet spoiler that will make everyone happy and i hope they include this in the lakorn as well .. SO ANXIOUS TO SEE THIS .. FINALLY, DREAM COME TRUE !!! Thank you to NAKI (PUANGPAKAAM) for giving me the sweet moment again :wub:

I skip the sad parts and restart when Pawan gets to see his child for the first time with the help from Jangla. The funny thing is Jangla likes all the girls that pawan have relationship with but Pawan ends up getting all those girls and Jangla always help him getting out of the mess. Poor Jang!

Here is the short spoiler.

Jangla took Pawan to see his baby for the first time at the clinic. Pawan has never known that Thuma was expecting his child when they broke up.

As soon as Pawan set eyes on the infant, it was difficult to contain his excitement. He felt so overwhelmed with emotion. Just the sight of his child took his breath away.

Jangla: Hey Pe, are you all right?

Pawan was speechless. He felt overwhelmed that he almost went into shock for a moment, but he regained his composure and managed to ask Jangla Is it a boy? Does he look like me?

Jangla: Yes, its a boy. His mother nicknamed him บุ้งกี๋Boongghie (Boongghie means dustpan in Thai)
Pawan: Would it be possible to get permission to hold the baby?

Jangla: Since its so late now, we shouldnt disturb the baby. It would be better to come back tomorrow

Pawan felt light-hearted as he left the clinic knowing he is a father now: a father of a beautiful 4 months baby boy. His thought of Thuma now filled him with remorse and guilt that he abandoned her in favor of a new relationship b/c of misunderstanding.

Pawan pondered; would it be possible to reconcile his relationship with Thuma? The more he thought about it, the more his heart ached.

Janlga suggested Pawan to build a new house on the lot given by Panee so that Pawan can have a fresh start with his new family. He conceived the plan to have the house built and hire Thuma to do the interior design concealing the fact that the house will be for her and the baby.

Jangla: You just have to take care of the financing and I will manage the rest

Pawan: Youre an incredible friend, Jang, thanks a lot

After Pawan went home, he didnt sleep all night. He couldnt wait until the morning so that he could go back to the clinic in order to spend more time with his baby son.

The next morning Pawan went to the clinic with Panee. When he saw his baby in the nurse arms, he felt guilty knowing that he is able to provide much better care for his child than having him staying in this clinic.

Panee said He is so adorable. Every time I visited him, Ive never seen him crying. When he laughs, he laughs out loud. He is the spitting image of you

Pawan: Shall we steal him away?

Panee: What? I think the same thing every time I come here, but I know thats not the answer. There must be other options. We must consider the well being of the baby and his mother

Pawan: Its my desire to be with the mother but Im not sure if she wants the same thing

You have to accept whats happened in the past and try to regain her love and trust Panee lectured him.

Pawan: I will do whatever it takes to win her back. Im so full of guilt and ashamed of myself. That makes it even more difficult to approach her and beg for her forgiveness
Credit: Naki (Puangpakaam)
me love this spoiler! keep them coming!

Wasn't that little orphan boy in aon/noon's lakorn name Boongghie too?
yup! ceci can i make a special request to do an ATEAM banner? do i need to go a special thread for that? :huh:

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
hi ateam girls, all chinese fans are sooooo exciting for the pics and teaser too.Can't believe NM will air soon.Maybe wait too long LOL.
I love the scene in the teaser that Aum hug Aff so tightly on the back.Soooo tight~~ He looks sad. Love but have to break up maybe
never meet each other in the rest life T_T