Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
no , i never really saw any picture of her in KING NARESUAN , if she look even more gorgeous than this , I'll need a inhaler :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. i just wanna make you jealous !!! j/k

here's a shot of the king and queen :wub:

SORRY FOR SPAMMING in here .. Lol
NOW SHE TURNS HER BACK ON US !!! lol

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I SUPER can't wait for ATEAM. :yahoo: :yahoo: I hope its gonna air sometime next week or sooooo.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol, I'm not digging the scene where the king kiss her and she cleaning his wound. If it's AUM then I wouldn't feel awkward at all!

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha *Rolling on floor*
i thought he was meaty too .. but put in perspective that he needs to protect his lovely wife as well as the citizen of siam, its' right that he should get them pack --- didn't know women back then love them hard bod man like KING NAREASUAN here LOl

lol, I'm not digging the scene where the king kiss her and she cleaning his wound. If it's AUM then I wouldn't feel awkward at all!
i couldn't agree more .. let's hope we get more scenes like this and more than this in NAMTAN MAI with all the tease that Naki have provided for us earlier ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
he to muscular for AFF!! My poor baby . He look to intimidating with his two meat patty .
:loool: :loool:
he's kinda scary to me coz he's too muscular... lol

Aff looks so pretty :wub:
I badly wanna see King Naresuan T_T I've been looking for the movie with english subs but no luck -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
agree with sarn, the king it too muscular for her, she looks so petite near of him.