Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
I think he sing a song for her already.... 2 song at least ;)

I know this event is the NM finished shooting Party... but u all know the meaning of these songs
:lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93c8V82V6u0...F62&index=6

So so so...INNER when he sing...........ha ha ha....!!!
we can take it in as to why he sung INAM's song 'RUK KON MEE JAO KONG' :loool:

anyway, i thought i'll share this here b/c he's so handsome at this angle :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRqFcpVbF-s
Credit: clubatichart

SARN, i know what you miss --- 25 MINUTES ride of ATEAM :drool: .. Donna fulfilled my wildest ateam dream in the COMPLETE FICTION FEVER section :blush:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
we can take it in as to why he sung INAM's song 'RUK KON MEE JAO KONG' :loool:

anyway, i thought i'll share this here b/c he's so handsome at this angle :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRqFcpVbF-s
Credit: clubatichart

SARN, i know what you miss --- 25 MINUTES ride of ATEAM :drool: .. Donna fulfilled my wildest ateam dream in the COMPLETE FICTION FEVER section :blush:

omg thanks.... he was so cute... he looks like a lil kid studying or something... what was he doing anyway?

cecilia

Staff member
^aiko, you need to hassle up and read it b/c 25 minutes really is something FOR NAMTAN MAI fever :blush:

omg thanks.... he was so cute... he looks like a lil kid studying or something... what was he doing anyway?
from what i heard and known, he does not know how to either write or read, so i'm assuming, he's taking class lesson b/c those are two letters of the alphabet chart.

SuzieNa978

sarNie Egg
its official pinky announced the BREAK UP accordin to iheartlakorns.com.... its aff time :)

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I'm glad they broke up so Aum can get over the unhappiness and become happier (:) The relationship's not really doing good to him. I just hope that Pinky could have dealt with it more nicely not in the sense making everyone feel she dumped Aum. I actually feel that Aum is the one giving more in their relationship all along so it's unfair for her to just announce it 'cos from what's said in Lyn's blog it seemed that Aum didn't know she's gonna say that yet. They should put Aff and Aum together more often in events etc now so Aff can heal Aum's pain ((:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG FOR REALS?! I SO HAVE TO GO TO LYN'S BLOG ...

PLEASE!! PLEASE!! LET THERE BE ATEAM!! :wub:
hmmm even though i feel quite sad... a bit..

edit.. T_T omg it's true..

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
Does she has to be so high profile as to announce the break up on her birthday and broadcasted that she is single and ready to mingle?????? She just doesn't know how to respect the guy who had ever put so much effort in their relationships. Does she has to sound so heartless or in reality she is heartless????? She doesn't even have any feeling of sadness but just want to hook up with another guy as soon as possible. It's a good news that they break up. I think Aum is too good for her. She doesn't care about his feelings by handling the separation so immaturely. Aum should just get into serious relationship with mature woman like Aff.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' a break up announcement ? ouch ! Well, at least Aum can go back to eating meat again . He missing out on good food while in love .

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol...it sounds sad at times but enjoyment for ateam because i hope aum can open his heart for aff and aff to open her heart for him...*sigh* i bet it'll rock ateam world if ateam is for reals...pinky i believe is good but she is just not mature enough for aum...so this break up thing doesn't seem that hurtful to me i think...

neena

sarNie Adult
whoa, pretty sad, poor aum, he seems heart broken. oh well, i was waiting for this day! hahaha, now aff, make you're move!!!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
WOW! The lakorn havent even started and there are already 126 pages...i wonder how many pages there will be after the lakorns starts airing!

cecilia

Staff member
o' a break up announcement ? ouch ! Well, at least Aum can go back to eating meat again . He missing out on good food while in love .
hahahaha, for sure, he'll enjoy them good meal again ..

whatever it is, i hope he learn from this and move on (if it is indeed official)
wish her the best as well in her career .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg they broke up.... i do feel sad for aum, but he deserve somebody better than pinky.... like...*cough*...
AFF

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao :loool: i forgot he stopped eating meat hehe..

i still feel quite sad...

now that aum is single... he can mingle with aff hehe... lol..