Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks ceci.. hahah omg.. THEY HAD SE7EN'S - GIRLS SONG IN THE CLIP LOL HEHEHE OMG!!! I SO HAVE TO SHOW MOH LOL.. ^_^..

gosh.. aummie.. oooowwwiiiieeeeee

cecilia

Staff member
^i was thinking of Moh too when i heard they put his song on the background, sad that they put it over on the gay scenes LOL

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVgW-F-mZgU...feature=related

2.53 onwards, Aum gave thanks to Aff but from 3:15 onwards, I heard the lady host mentioned N’ek Aff and then addressing Artichart’s name and the audiences below laughed. Can anyone please kindly translate and share the funny jokes that the two hosts were trying to crack about Aff and Aum. I am really very curious.

i will try my best: Aum gave thanks to AFF as was being his N'ek in both lakorns that made him nominated for this award.
Benz (lady host) said (joking) since you got AFF be your N'ek then forgot me at all in the past we used to pair up in lakorns.
male host said who are you? everyone forgot you. (he pretend that even he forgot Benz)
Benz: I'm sorry. no one interested me any more.
male host then said no one forgot you.

hope this help you more or less.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
the host is Benz, and her and aum were in lakorns together.. she was just teasing him.. saying after you got aff as your n'ek you forgot all about me huh...

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
Hi sendtokob and litolina,
Thank you for your kind generousity to interprete and share the interesting parts with me. Aff was probably the first N'ek that paired with Aum in lakorns that he gave thanks and honour to. I can feel that he sincerely appreciates Aff and have great liking for her.

But, I don't know why I do have this funny feelings that Aum and Aff were behaving strangely. Sometimes, Aum seemed to avoid eye contacts with Aff. This happened ever since she said the words "kid theung". But when he does looked into her eyes; he really gave her very intense looks, his smiles were really broad, revealing his genuine happiness with her which I don't see him does so with other actresses. And, this lady host, Benz kept praising how beautiful and cute Aff is. Now, she was teasing Aum saying that he had forgotten about her after aff became his n'ek. Maybe, she did also feel the sparks between them. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol... i do agree though.. ive seen aum n aff with other p'eks n n'eks but for some reason only ateam's chemistry is special lol...

T_T i didnt get to see the award.. i'll have to search for it later...

super love ateam...

im def happy if it airs after pjs ^_^

lucky_kiss

sarNie Egg
Hi a new ATEM Fan.. I've been checking this forum daily since I've been impatiently waiting for the drama to air since I read about..

Cecilia, you said after PJS, I'm not that Lakron fan but only love to watch ATEM lakorns only, so that should be around which time?

Thanks everyone for the updates..

cecilia

Staff member
^I'm assuming, around July to August b/c tv3 don't have many episode in a series -- so if PJS goes for 13-15, the latest is : July 16 +

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I really like these photos.

credit to club atichart

look how a gentleman Aum Atichart is :wub:

I suggest that he should help her walked down the stage's stairs = more hand holding!

Oh...did I spot fingers touching :lol:

WHY DO THESE TWO LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks... i love those pictures so much..... they are to cute together
i dont think any couple will beat these two cuz these 2 have
so much chemistry with each other....