Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
yea it seems like they are trying to hide their feelings infront of the camera

thank you this makes my day! cant stop smiling :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
they do look shy together... maybe cuz they havent been around the camera to much.... but lik u girls say, they do
look cute.... thanks

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WAAAHHH THEY TOTALLY MADE MY DAY TODAY.. HEHE.. AGREED THEY LOOK SO SHY BUT GOSH.. ITS SO CUTE!!!!.. xp...

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Both AFF & AUm attend in k.Jim Mayurachat 's Birthday on May 14
(Aff is the actress in Maker Group Company but Aum is not he is the TV Scence's Actor)

K.Jim Mayurachat is the owner of Maker Group company. She is K.ja Yodsinee's Mother too.

Yeah, I can feel that too.....
For this time, I feel like Aum&Aff look so shy when they be together and interview with Ch.3 press.

when Aum bless k.Jim on Birthday, Aum looks so ackward and say=>"...ah ah I...I..." :rolleyes:

While he try to express his feeling and thanks K.Jim for giving him & Aff play many lakorn together and still give this chance in the future.
Aff teast him around and say why you dont give any eye contact at.....

Then Aum turn his face and face to Aff, he ask......" glance at who....??"
(When he said that he give smile &.... glance into AFF's eyes :lol: :lol: )

That moment, Aff looks so so shy & ackward....she smile , giggle..... like she doesn't expect him give that eye contact to her :lol: :lol
So Aff just say (>///< )...ehh....ehh, I mean you should give eye contact to the Press camera front of you.

^////^

thankssssssssssssssssssssss

my god they looked so great>/////<

be together ok? I wil pray

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the clip...

gosh they are so close.. the way he touches her.. waaahhh haha.. i super love them teasing each other.. wahhhh.. it made my day.. imma have a good dream tonight hehe xp...

cant wait for namtarn mai... ateam fever!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha thats why i say they could be having an affair ehehe.. theyre so close :wub: hehe..

^ prob after prajan see roong...