Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
Here are some pictures of Aff and Umm.
Credits to taksaorn.com. I'm not sure what they were doing. I'm guessing they were filming NM. Just thought I post up since it has Aff hehe. Aff looks so pretty. ^_^

Thank you so much, KaylaC for sharing these adorable pictures :drool: :drool: :drool:
It soothe my high fever for Ateam and NM to air.
These pictures reminded me of the time at the interview of Aum and Pinky; although, I try hard to accept that Aum and Aff relationship is only just best friends but look at those pictures I can feel Aum's happiness sitting next to Aff :wub: :wub: and I'm glad to see Aum happy like this :clap: even he think of her just his best friend ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
nope.. im not... he just took off his shirt n my bathroom... n damn.. look at that six pack..... :D
hahahahaha

Aum is in my bed now... taking off his clothes... be back later! he's asking me to join him now... :loool:
btw, my bed is so small so I need to get on top of him...
hahahahahaha

OMG, Hangjieun30, your sig is soooo cute. Our ateam pair up when they were a baby :spin: :clap: :clap:
aaawww... thanks!
I want ATEAM to see it so they can be inspired to make ATEAM babies... hahahahaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
D=.

honey did you not read my facebook thingy.

"Who was the last person to sleep in your bed? AUM ATICHART" gawd. he was not with you or RR or anyone else hhahahahahahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
D= ceci HONEY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! i misssssssss you! and honey. its facebook khahahahahahhah

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
D=.

honey did you not read my facebook thingy.

"Who was the last person to sleep in your bed? AUM ATICHART" gawd. he was not with you or RR or anyone else hhahahahahahah
he slept in your bed but did you slept with him??? :loool:

haven't read that yet.. I'm gonna check my FB now... ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to have Aum as well but if Aff wants her then I'm willing to give up my love for him... -_- just for Aff... that's how I love her... I can sacrifice my own happiness...
i agree with u.... but if aff doesnt want him then HE IS MINE.. :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
but what if Aff doesn't want to let go of Aum? she told me she owns Aum forever :p
well then I would wait forever...lol no, I would be happy that her and Aum will be together forever. :D And I would choose my second guy, but that would be hard since i have so many lovers: Paul, Mart, Num, Tik, Ken, Chakrit, Oil, Lift, Por T., Por N., Weir, Win, Captain, Pepper, Mario, Go, Nat, Rome, Andrew, Pong, Oh, Tye, Suk, Ananda, Aon, Cee, and probably some more...also Won Bin, Kim Jae Won, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Arron Yan, Vic Zhou, So Ji Sub, Go Soo, Joo Ji Hoo, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon, Kang Dong Won, Lee Dong Gun, Lee Dong Wook, Ryu Shi Won, Paul Walker, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise...and soooooo much more, but i can't name them all. EXCEPT! Aum is #1

edit: OMG I owned, it's a sign that Aum truly <3 me ^^