Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Aha, I know here will be crazy again for NM pics by Aff team. I am late to come here again.^^" I totally agree with you all. I love the pics that Aum lean to Aff and really can see he felt relax and comfortable with Aff. His face looks tired maybe for the shooting.When Aff received the call and talked on the phone, he looks loney and tired.But when he took pics with Aff, it's refresh and soooo relax. Wow, our Ateam forever.^^.Btw, NM will finish the shooting in this mth, cant wait for NM on air^^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mahsuri1284
P.S I like your sig - that's my FAVORITE Pride & Prejudice movie out of all the others. I wanted the movie to be a bit long with more scenes of Kiera and Matthew - they have amazing chemistry - best Kiera's costar so far!
Thanks! (I didn't make it myself though :p )

Agreed about the chemistry. Also wish for more scenes of Keira and Matthew (it's KK and MM to us on P&P forum boards ;) )

I've realised something. My three fave movie/dramas (JLR, Korean drama "My Girl" and "Pride & Prejudice") have a few things in common...

- amazing, amazing chemistry between the two leads
- handsome guy with conflicted minds ^_^
- plus I love their struts
- and those guys need their girls to complete their lives
- great soundtrack for all three stories (no kidding B) )
- love all the three endings (and somehow they are kinda cheesy in their own ways :wub: )

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Kayla - thanks for the pix! ^_^

aikoden - love your siggy and avatar :wub:

I don't mind waiting a 'lil more time for NM. But I do hope the wait won't stretch to the end of the year! :blink:

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF look so HOT . When will it air ? any more news ? is it done filming yet ?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Thanks! (I didn't make it myself though )

Agreed about the chemistry. Also wish for more scenes of Keira and Matthew (it's KK and MM to us on P&P forum boards )

I've realised something. My three fave movie/dramas (JLR, Korean drama "My Girl" and "Pride & Prejudice") have a few things in common...

- amazing, amazing chemistry between the two leads
- handsome guy with conflicted minds
- plus I love their struts
- and those guys need their girls to complete their lives
- great soundtrack for all three stories (no kidding )
- love all the three endings (and somehow they are kinda cheesy in their own ways )
I love all the 3 series u mentioned... There are good in their own ways... as for JLR, it did amaze me as it brought the two with less probable (what to say as I will never imagine aum and aff together in lakorn) and it works like a magic as both of them look compatible and connected... that's why I cant get enough of them...