Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I cant help thinking why they change NM slot for Anne and chakrit??? as aum and aff ll have another lakorn in a row. Is it because of NM filming? If I am not wrong NM did start before ann and chakrit one.
I'm not sure, but in my opinion, I think the producers at Ch.3 probably think that Ann and Chakrit will have a higher fan base audience for better ratings than Ateam would (Even though I think that Ateam would bring in a high rating too). But since Noon and Num will probably have a lot of people watching theirs, they probably want something that could compete with it. And it's probably about ratings anyways. But like I said, that's my opinion on it, I'm not for sure though.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure, but in my opinion, I think the producers at Ch.3 probably think that Ann and Chakrit will have a higher fan base audience for better ratings than Ateam would (Even though I think that Ateam would bring in a high rating too). But since Noon and Num will probably have a lot of people watching theirs, they probably want something that could compete with it. And it's probably about ratings anyways. But like I said, that's my opinion on it, I'm not for sure though.
i doubt about it as well but I agree with u that ateam could draw more rating... I also tune in mae ying and it really bores me as it is so slow... I ll give it a try but again ch7 is the queen of dragging...

danseurella

sarNie Egg
I cant help thinking why they change NM slot for Anne and chakrit??? as aum and aff ll have another lakorn in a row. Is it because of NM filming? If I am not wrong NM did start before ann and chakrit one.
Nopes. Sapai Glai Puen Tiang started filming first. They had fitting in July while Namtan Mai in October. They're already having BTS when Namtarn Mai had its opening. So I think it's fine to air SGPT first. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Nopes. Sapai Glai Puen Tiang started filming first. They had fitting in July while Namtan Mai in October. They're already having BTS when Namtarn Mai had its opening. So I think it's fine to air SGPT first. ^_^
it doesn't reallie matter how started first like rahut-rissaya said its ratings probably...
like Jai Rao and BBK...BBK started filming b4 Jai Rao but Jai Rao aired first

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. waahhh its not gonna air yet.. T_T..

**coughcough** yes it might be due to ratings.. since ch7 always.. or mostly gets higher rating than ch3..

iono y though.. maybe because of the cast n crews.. but i tend to like ch3 lakorns more than ch7 ..

T_T.. imma have to wait for my ATEAM again.. T_T

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
probably more Thai fans are anticipating Ann and Chakrit's lakorn that's why theirs would air first... but hopefully, after SPGT they'd air NM... or sooner than that would be very nice... ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
but i do gotta say that their lakorn does look interesting :wub: hehe.. lol

**sigh waiting once again for NM to air.. T_T...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thai audiences may have different taste and the rating of ch7 is higher than ch3 is funny to me... anyway, I am still waiting for NM

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thai audiences may have different taste and the rating of ch7 is higher than ch3 is funny to me... anyway, I am still waiting for NM

yeah i never got it too...i read the summary for ch7 lakorns and it's not interesting to me and i HATE weak n'eks they make me too mad...anyways i think they're just making us anticipate NM more...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yeah i never got it too...i read the summary for ch7 lakorns and it's not interesting to me and i HATE weak n'eks they make me too mad...anyways i think they're just making us anticipate NM more...
yeah and it will be ateam lakorn airs after one another... NM, PSR and the one aum with noon... heheheh just thinking of this really lightens up ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 used to have alot of good lakorns back then but nowadays theirs has gone down the drain. i stop tunning into it and the newbies are taking over...

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
I think it is not the matter of which one film first, but who is the director, that is a matter. to me it seems like any one that direct by ... (I don't remember her name; she directed Jai Rao) always air first.

Hello..... Aum, Aff, where are you? please come out a bit, we miss ATEAM hello.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
if we didn't see NM or BTS at least let we see any update news about Ateam we'd feel better :lmao: :lmao:

neena

sarNie Adult
even though i LOVE ateam, i don't mind if it airs after anne and chakrit's. i think of it this way...the sooner it airs the sooner it ends...so i rather wait happily knowing its coming then having it air and think about why this happiness is ending so soon. hahaha...besides, the anne and chakrit pairing is interesting to me! while i wait i will catch anne and chakrit's new lakorn!

cecilia

Staff member
^same here too .. i dont' mind watching anne and krit but i would much prefer to see NM b/c the anticipation is kiling me lOl .. but i'll settle for ANNE/KRIT ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^no, not even a clip .. only clip i saw today was with pinky and aum :( -- clearing the contract thing or channel switching thoughts.

cecilia

Staff member
i never get the rating b/c of the fact that they have different standard and level of recording ;)