Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh girl. we are going to fight muahhahahahha

WORLD WAR 3

LMFAO hehe ok well you watch that and yes we shall have storytime over break =D i loveeeeeeee you honey
I wonder what I will this time, last time I used sand. I'll use the water that Ateam will going over on the boat in NM :D
LMAO, WW3...that pretty much sums this ups.
YAY storytime. OKAY ^^

you all can have AUM... -_-

but I know he'll be coming back to me every night... LMAO
LOL when it's night over there, it's daylight over here ahahah. So does that mean I will have all the time? ahahh.

woot woot!

Aum loves me so much!!! he made me own a page!! :wub: :wub:
ahahah. NO. he's probably gave you the page so you won't feel as bad when he tells you that he's MINE <3

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Aha, fight here for a handsome guy lol. Who will be the winner?Rissaya looks stronger :D :D I like his new haircut too_On football event, he looks so handsome.I am wondering why he had so much energy??Before the game, he played dragon ball first, the outfit is funny.lol.Anyway, good performance on that day, not bad for the penalty kick.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aha, fight here for a handsome guy lol. Who will be the winner?Rissaya looks stronger :D :D I like his new haircut too_On football event, he looks so handsome.I am wondering why he had so much energy??Before the game, he played dragon ball first, the outfit is funny.lol.Anyway, good performance on that day, not bad for the penalty kick.
YAY even lilykong thinks i'm stonger :yahoo: I agree, Aum was really sexy/handsome at that event :drool: he looked intense too *fan myself*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what I will this time, last time I used sand. I'll use the water that Ateam will going over on the boat in NM :D
LMAO, WW3...that pretty much sums this ups.
YAY storytime. OKAY ^^

LOL when it's night over there, it's daylight over here ahahah. So does that mean I will have all the time? ahahh.

ahahah. NO. he's probably gave you the page so you won't feel as bad when he tells you that he's MINE <3
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go to Aum's house right now and claim him!!! LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
are you sure???

he's with me!!! in OUR house!!!

he's taking a shower now and he wants me to join him... :rolleyes:

denail

sarNie Egg
Aum and Pinky work together more frequent. Like two weeks ago, they attended a same function. And again this week. There is rumor about Pinky might join Channel 3. It seems possible.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
are you sure???

he's with me!!! in OUR house!!!

he's taking a shower now and he wants me to join him... :rolleyes:
I'm sure he's with me. Are you sure you got the right Aum? Maybe you got Aum Patacharapa :loool: careful ahahaha.
W/E no bathroom scenes for you, keep that in your fanfics lol^^

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Aum and Pinky work together more frequent. Like two weeks ago, they attended a same function. And again this week. There is rumor about Pinky might join Channel 3. It seems possible.
I really don't want to see this.
I want my ATeam.
Aff and Aum are forever on Channel 3. :D

If Pinky really transfers to Channel 3,
I refuse to see any lakorn played by Aum or Pinky.
Hope it won't happen. <_<

denail

sarNie Egg
I really don't want to see this.
I want my ATeam.
Aff and Aum are forever on Channel 3. :D

If Pinky really transfers to Channel 3,
I refuse to see any lakorn played by Aum or Pinky.
Hope it won't happen. <_<
Don't be silly. We shall support Aum and Aff with another actor or actress. Of course, the first priority is Aum and Aff.

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
Thanks RR for the link of Aum and Pinky interview. Has anyone watched it yet? I've watched it, and somehow had a feeling that Aum's eyes contact and body language toward Pinky was not the same when he wih Aff. Am I bias or what -_- -_- but whenever he has an interview with Aff he wouldn't not spare any glance to someone else but Aff. It seems like his world is being around Aff :wub: :wub: different from with Pinky, he just look around here and there, up and down or play with his fans. I don't know what they are talking about but he looks so distressful :( :(

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
of course you can call us your sisters. ^^

look at my sexy husband :)

^isn't he very sexy, and look at his hairstyle hmmmmm :drool:

other pictures:

here's the article about it & there's a clip with them: http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=1&id=5340
credits to rakdara.net
RR, your husband is so hot :drool: :drool: :drool:
And the girl stands next to him is his mistress :eek: :eek: :eek:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
join him for an ONE SHOT? :spin:
always ceci... :loool:

but donna and aum's one shot doesn't last long... unlike Aum and Aff's... I can imagine them for several hours doing it... :rolleyes:

I'm sure he's with me. Are you sure you got the right Aum? Maybe you got Aum Patacharapa :loool: careful ahahaha.
W/E no bathroom scenes for you, keep that in your fanfics lol^^
:loool:

I'm sure it's AUM ATICHART!!! not Aum P... :loool: I'm positive the one that is taking a shower a while ago was a guy... a hotttttt guy.... I videotaped everything that happened in the shower... want me to show it to you??? :loool: :loool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
this thread gets crazier by the minute lol u girls crack me up...rumor of pinky moving to ch.3 hmmmm if that ever happens i wonder...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks RR for the link of Aum and Pinky interview. Has anyone watched it yet? I've watched it, and somehow had a feeling that Aum's eyes contact and body language toward Pinky was not the same when he wih Aff. Am I bias or what -_- but whenever he has an interview with Aff he wouldn't not spare any glance to someone else but Aff. It seems like his world is being around Aff :wub: different from with Pinky, he just look around here and there, up and down or play with his fans. I don't know what they are talking about but he looks so distressful :(
No problem. But yeah when I was watching the clip, I was wondering why Aum didn't have that eye contact 'energy' with Pinky that he has with Aff. I'm probably bias too lol. I want more pictures of ATEAM together, this whole day my mind would drift off and think of them and what NM is going to be like.
RR, your husband is so hot :drool:
And the girl stands next to him is his mistress :eek:
I know. He is really hot.
I don't mind him having a mistress, because he heart already belongs to me muahahah.
always ceci...

but donna and aum's one shot doesn't last long... unlike Aum and Aff's... I can imagine them for several hours doing it... :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's AUM ATICHART!!! not Aum P... :loool: I'm positive the one that is taking a shower a while ago was a guy... a hotttttt guy.... I videotaped everything that happened in the shower... want me to show it to you??? :loool:
LMAO, you better have checked. Really? Videotaped it, show us^^ I'm dying to see if it's really Aum, or if it's Harin. lol.

Yeah I heard that Pinky might be moving to ch.3 I don't know about that though because a lot of people like her with the pra'eks at ch.7 But I wonder if she does move if they will pair her up with Aum, I do want to see their chemistry on screen.

edit: YAY I own, because Aum loves me so much.