Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Sy14

sarNie Egg
^hm .. i feel bad if i dont' say anything LOl .. i think he's into her and she's into him, that's why, it's harder for them to look each other in the eyes ... especially in PUBLIC ..
Maybe you’re right, well, it makes sense, though some of us say there’s no chemistry between them, that they seem to pretend, stiff and stuff, well maybe it’s because P’Aum just doesn’t wanna show off. (I’m saying something that makes me wanna :lmao: :lmao:

I must say Aff looks loveliest in those pictures, what should I call her? Girl Over Flowers? :wub:

OMG, I just owned the page :blink:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
aww i feel bad for our lovely aff ..although her smile still shines as bright as ever gooo aff :wub:
man if aum was singing with pinky then aff should atleast pair up with someone ..u kno just to get even -_- and i would love to see aum's reaction heehee..
Looks like you guys refuse to comment on P’Aum, thanks to Pinky (yeah, thanks Pinky :arrg: )). But I can’t stop thinking/wondering why Aff doesn’t have her bf’s pic in her handphone, let alone to see her out and about with him, and there also seems no one (except for P’Aum himself) dares to be overly friendly with her yet, then how to know how P’Aum would react? :blink: :blink:

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
Looks like you guys refuse to comment on P’Aum, thanks to Pinky (yeah, thanks Pinky :arrg: )). But I can’t stop thinking/wondering why Aff doesn’t have her bf’s pic in her handphone, let alone to see her out and about with him, and there also seems no one (except for P’Aum himself) dares to be overly friendly with her yet, then how to know how P’Aum would react? :blink: :blink:

AFF's bf is the policeman who take care and gard for Thai Prime minister that is why he's so busy and dont being around AFF now a days.

When AFF working, she dont want anyone who familier with her (Ex Family& bf.) visit her shooting camp coz she afraid to concern with them and she wanna focus on her role and her carrier ja... ^^

This time.. she is completely working women js ^^

PS. anyway, Im still cheer AUM for her though ha ha ha :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AFF's bf is the policeman who take care and gard for Thai Prime minister that is why he's so busy and dont being around AFF now a days.

When AFF working, she dont want anyone who familier with her (Ex Family& bf.) visit her shooting camp coz she afraid to concern with them and she wanna focus on her role and her carrier ja... ^^

This time.. she is completely working women js ^^

PS. anyway, Im still cheer AUM for her though ha ha ha :lol:
I didn't know Aff's bf works for the Thai PM... thanks for sharing that info! ^_^

so her bf doesn't spend much time with her nowadays... it's ok... as long as she spends MORE time with AUM... :wub: jk!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
LOl - right. we have all this happiness with Ateam and suddenly at one times - the 'Others' appear and ruin it :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. and just when i'm done typing in here, i watch DOW KRA JAI .. the news remind me of Aff and her boyfriend again b/c they just went out recently to eat .. *sigh*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOl - right. we have all this happiness with Ateam and suddenly at one times - the 'Others' appear and ruin it :lol:
yeah... when we are already at the climax of our ATEAM fantasy then suddenly their significant others would appear... *sigh*

we can only dream... for now... love is unpredictable... :rolleyes:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
haha. and just when i'm done typing in here, i watch DOW KRA JAI .. the news remind me of Aff and her boyfriend again b/c they just went out recently to eat .. *sigh*

:( :( :lmao: , my heart cracked again, I'm never this obsessed.

cecilia

Staff member
^i just have to push the fact away and face the chemistry onscreen again .. and not be wishful --- sometime (can't make up my mind)