Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aum's pant so brunch up in the front :lol: and AFF HAHA ....POCHAMAN --- but shouldn't she hold a suitcase not a basket ?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha... i just have to say aff looks so darn kute!!! ...

lol.. i couldnt even tell it was por at first... lol... cause his helmet covered him lol..

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
some more pics of Aff at SAF #2...

credit: taksaorn.com

no comment about Aum and Pinky because I will go on and on about them...which is not a good thing...there is something wrong/not right about their relationship...i don't see any chemistry...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
love the screencap of aff... she is so cute...sorry that my eyes cant be fixed in cherry cos they are all on aff

cikna

sarNie Adult
some more pics of Aff at SAF #2...

credit: taksaorn.com

no comment about Aum and Pinky because I will go on and on about them...which is not a good thing...there is something wrong/not right about their relationship...i don't see any chemistry...

thanks, DrMaNeeWan for the pics!!! I particularly like this pic. See how people are simply adoring our Ms Taksaorn... :wub:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
When I watched the interviews I was thinking Aff actually looks cute with Por. :D
Pinky is young and pretty so maybe they should have allowed her a more vibrant hairstyle :)
I think Aum looks better with shorter hair lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
In the midst of ATEAM "craziness", I stumbled upon this one Malaysian drama entitled "Dari Mata Arisa" (From Arisa's Eye). There is a case of misunderstanding, torn between two men, the lead female is taken away to an unknown place without her consent, she is mistreated, falling in love despite anger and confusion, persistence acts from the male lead to get Arisa's love, a jealous aunt and cousin....sound familiar...??? But no rape!!! No far away island. no pearls. No intense love scenes which I'm ok with it ;) .

This is what I like to call Malaysian version of Harit and Soraya!!! Yes!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that drama sounds very interesting, cikna... ^_^

I don't know if we have a Philippine version of Harit and Soriya... lol... let me think about it first... :p

Sy14

sarNie Egg
In the midst of ATEAM "craziness", I stumbled upon this one Malaysian drama entitled "Dari Mata Arisa" (From Arisa's Eye). There is a case of misunderstanding, torn between two men, the lead female is taken away to an unknown place without her consent, she is mistreated, falling in love despite anger and confusion, persistence acts from the male lead to get Arisa's love, a jealous aunt and cousin....sound familiar...??? But no rape!!! No far away island. no pearls. No intense love scenes which I'm ok with it ;) .

This is what I like to call Malaysian version of Harit and Soraya!!! Yes!!
:eek: Cikna, I didn’t even know about this drama coz everytime I turn the TV on, it’s either Channel3 or 9 and my housemate would roar, everytime of it that until we made an agreement- day: local channels only, night: Thai channels.