Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
lol.. cikna... where did you get all those compatibility test?

they're all very interesting... :lol:
em, to tell u the truth, i'm not really sure! :huh: i just googled for horoscope, chinese zodiac and numerology and voila!!! i was in my "ATEAM EPIDEMIC" mode last nite that i just don't pay attention which websites i went to! hahahahaha!!!! :spin: :drool:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh yall still be spamming.... i get so lazy now it's been along time since i;ve spammed with yalls but i still got the ATEAM SPIRIT HEHEE.

cecilia

Staff member
Aum's body is so sexy - I'm glad Aff have the opportunity to hug him :wub:
jennie, not only hug .. with a body like this .. no wonder DONNA enjoy writing ONE SHOT :loool:

funny thing is we 'MIGHT' get to see it in action too if things happen in HK or MA CAU accordingly .. so naughty :blush:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
We are not naughty - we just need our babysitting job that's why we are doing Family Planning - ahah -

I always laugh about that ONE SHOT thing :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
jennie, not only hug .. with a body like this .. no wonder DONNA enjoy writing ONE SHOT :loool:

funny thing is we 'MIGHT' get to see it in action too if things happen in HK or MA CAU accordingly .. so naughty :blush:
yeah.. it's one of the many reasons why I enjoy writing my lemon one shots... lol

now that I've seen Aum's hot body again, I'm inspired to write one.. :rolleyes:

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
ok, another fun discovery!

Monkey and MONKEY
Could work together successfully as a team. Have areas of similar interest. Favorable to good relations in love and business. No strong rivalry.

Monkey and ROOSTER
Will be able to communicate to a certain degree only. Will tolerate each other if mutual cooperation is required. Cool ties.

this is from this site: http://www.chinaculture.org/gb/en_chinaway...ntent_45715.htm

http://www.thai-blogs.com/index.php/2005/0...oroscope?blog=5

Hi Cikna, I know nothing about horoscope and zodiac but I hope this website is able to help you. Don't be shock if Aum & Aff tell you that they are Aquarius and Libra. Please read the comments in this webpage.

TheLastOne

sarNie Egg
congrats, TLO! (if you don't mind call u that). anyways, since when have become a fan of ATEAM?

:) TLO! I like it lol

I have become a fan of ATEAM since JLR. After it ended, my ATEAM fever was so high. I even stalked at Harit's pearl farm website in oder to reduce my JLR fever. ATEAM portraited Harit and Soraya perfectly, but I did not satisfy because it seems they rushed to end it (not enough sweet and love scene) :lmao:

I'm more disappointed when ATEAM and JLR don't get any award; I feel the award committees are biased :angry: I always go back to watch it, and still give me a feeling as I watch for the first time :wub:

I hope NM will have a lot of sweet and love scenes for us, fans, and I want to watch BTS of :w-scene-pop-corn: so badly because I want to see their off-screen reaction toward each other :wub: :drool: :wub: :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hello everyone! Please count me as one of the bigest fans of ATEAM. I'm so in love with ATEAM and this forum. I stalk this thread every single day and night, just want to know there is anything new happen to my favorite actor and actress. You'll are so soo funny. Everytime I read your comments, I can't help it, but laugh by myself. It makes me want to join you all so badly, but I'm a student that study very slow that why I have to stay away from it. But ATEAM and you all have hit the point, whereas I can not hold my temptation anymore..... now I give in.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
HEHE WELCOME ABOARD.. ^_^ HAHA I WAS LIKE THAT LAST YEAR TOO.. I COULDNT RESIST ATEAM..

finally, thelastone has given in!!! dear, this is what we call ATEAM EPIDEMIC. It's very contagious and unfortunately the cure has not arrived yet. It will, in APRIL!!! All divisions are ready to face the epidemic especially the FAMILY PLANNING DIVISION with Dr. Donna leading the pack!

btw, thelastone, welcome home!!! ;)
HEHE ITS AMAZING WAT THE ATEAM EPICEMIC CAN DO HEHE...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Taking the cue from danielle's interesting insight, i couldn't help myself to chip in some more of my own interpretation of this strong compatibility and chemistry between ATEAM. as much as i want them to end up together (i've been saying this so many times before!), but in reality it's quite difficult for them to really hook up. anyways, i did some compatible test on aff's star sign and aum's star sign, this is what i got (this is just for fun B) ) :

SCORPIO with PISCES
Scorpio possesses intense emotional depth and is an expert at understanding feelings. Pisces is sentiment and sympathy. They make a beautiful team together.

Scorpio and Pisces have the ability to tune into each other’s thoughts and feelings. They make excellent mind-readers, sensitively and intuitively picking up on each others moods and thoughts. They both use feelings to detect matters. Pisces should never discount their first impressions, for they possess great accuracy. Once they sway the other direction, they will soon discover that their first gut instinct was best. Scorpio’s ability to calculate and size up a situation is usually right on target as well.

When in a friendship status, Scorpio has an ability to protect Pisces. Pisces is the more vulnerable of the two, and Scorpio is capable of lending a supportive hand. Scorpio’s supportive ways may run into a sort of control mode from time to time, yet Pisces may not detect Scorpio’s subtle ways during the early stages of their association.

Pisces will teach Scorpio how to become more trusting, releasing and relaxing Scorpio’s deep and passionate intensity. Trust is an important item on Scorpio’s list and Pisces will have to work on gaining Scorpio’s trust and approval. This may take some time, as Pisces may fall short on keeping promises. Pisces often promises more than they can deliver, however sincere they may have been. When the chips are down, it is difficult for Pisces to pull themselves backup again.

Pisces may choose to drift into any form of escapism when unable to maintain strength. Scorpio helps to offset this deficiency with firm resolve, never giving up. There exists a great degree of silent communication between Scorpio and Pisces.

Scorpio often over-reacts to issues with much intensity. In romantic unions, Pisces has the ability to apply calmness to gently assist any of Scorpio’s dilemmas. In return, Scorpio will protect Pisces delicate vulnerable nature from being taken advantage of in unfair circumstances. Just be certain not to play mind games with emotional issues with each other.

Scorpio is more of an independent soul, whereas Pisces has a tendency to want to lean on a partner. Pisces becomes easily discouraged, while Scorpio has a firm resolve. Pisces may hide feelings and Scorpio is secretive. They should strive to increase clear communications between them.

Enjoy spending quality time together doing the things you both love to do. Dancing, music, artistic pursuits, swimming, or fishing and boating are all activities that have common appeal to both of these very emotional water signs.

SCORPIO: Intense, Secretive, Deep Insight
PISCES: Imaginative, Psychic, Artistic, Sensitive
ROMANTIC ATTRACTION: Scorpio: Pisces and Taurus
Pisces: Cancer and Virgo

What do you "crazy" fans think? B)
Here's another compatibility description:

Scorpio + Pisces

Water + Water = Deluge

Scorpio with Pisces is one of those special, if not magical, unions that most of us only dream of. This is a combination of powerful but sensitive emotional energies, and can produce an overwhelming amount of uninhibited passion and love.

The love and attachment you’re looking for will be manifested beautifully by the Sun sign of Scorpio connection with the Sun sign of Pisces. This is a very karmic connection.

As far as combinations of Sun signs are concerned, Pisces is probably the one most perfectly suited to Scorpio. Pisces understands your complex personality intuitively and knows just how to touch you in body, mind and spirit. When Pisces works its way into your Scorpio psyche, you’ll probably fall head over heels in love. And fall hard you will!

For Pisces, you seem to have a wizard’s touch — you can pull them back from that spiritual realm they can get so absorbed in. They often seem to be floating on Cloud Nine, in a world of their own. Your practical approach is just what they need. You can ground them, and tune their intuitive powers to that special emotional attachment with you.

When Pisces and Scorpio fall for each other, Scorpio is often able to soothe the emotional storms of Pisces’ inner life and help them put aside their conflicts or mental pain. Pisces will be good at using their compassion to manage your intense and sometimes sarcastic approach.

If as a Scorpio you are a tormented soul and seek love and understanding in your life, then have no doubt about it, Pisces is just what you’re looking for. This is possibly why even when Elizabeth divorced Richard, and remarried several times, she ultimately went back to him time and time again. Both of them publicly admitted their undying love for each other.

You’ll experience strong love and a lot of sensual satisfaction with Pisces born between 19 February and 28/29 February. They are double Pisces, and their compassionate and idealistic personalities will soothe your soul.

The karmic connection is especially strong with Pisces born between 1 March and 10 March. Cancer and the Moon have a ton of influence on these people. You could learn a lot about your emotional self with these Pisces.

Extremes in passion occur when Scorpio connects with Pisces born between 11 March and 20 March, because these people also have strong Scorpio tendencies. This is a very powerful, but also at times tumultuous, combination.

SO INTERESTING CIKNA... ^_________________________________________________________________________^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Here's another "having fun" compatible test I did for our fave onscreen couple:

LoveTest Results for:
Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen & Aum Atichart Chumnanont

LoveTest Questionnaire Analysis (I answered a list of questions which I answered according to what I know about our ATEAM):

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen, you mean a lot to Aum Atichart Chumnanont!

There are always ups and downs in every relationship. Although you think you know a lot about your partner already, you might want to spend some more quality time together. Love, trust, understanding, affection, honesty, tolerance and loyalty are very important factors for a successful relationship. Think about what's still missing in your relationship and how you could improve it.

Numerology Analysis (this is based on their names):

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen is 79 percent compatible with Aum Atichart Chumnanont
Aum Atichart Chumnanont is 88 percent compatible with Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen
HEHE OH CIKNA ^________^ .. I HAVE SUCH HIGH HOPES FOR ATEAM...

unfortunately, according to chinese horoscope, ATEAM is not really compatible.

Compatibility of the
MONKEY (Birthdate: 10 27, 1980) and the ROOSTER (Birthdate: 02 20, 1981)
The Monkey and Rooster are so different they may have difficulty maintaining a relationship of any kind. Both will vie for control. The Rooster will find the Monkey to be an extreme showoff. The Monkey may consider the Rooster a stick in the mud. It is hard to envision this pairing as successful lovers. Their overall compatibility rating is 40%.
T_T ... I believe in ATEAM's relationship... **FIGHTING AJA AJA FIGHTING**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT SEXY AUM... **FAINTS**

ok, another fun discovery!

Monkey and MONKEY
Could work together successfully as a team. Have areas of similar interest. Favorable to good relations in love and business. No strong rivalry.

Monkey and ROOSTER
Will be able to communicate to a certain degree only. Will tolerate each other if mutual cooperation is required. Cool ties.

this is from this site: http://www.chinaculture.org/gb/en_chinaway...ntent_45715.htm
MUAHAHAHA... AUM IS A MONKEY.. AND I'M A MONKEY TOO... LALALA.. SWEET ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. im here all alone.. T_T..

hehe i should practice psing again.. and doin sc of SEXIII AUM ^_^