Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't think there's any update. NM have been keep in secret for a while now. I guess - they will come out with a BANG so all Ateamers will have a heart attack!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WE CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE - I hate the waiting part!

wait until we have Namtai Mai air and each week - we have like 2 episode - the other 5 days will be the DARKEST DAY of our lives! :lol:

LOL.. THE DARKEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES..

INDEED IT WILL..

WE WILL ALL BE ANTICIPATING FOR ATEAM 24/7 .. MUAHAHA..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I LOVE WAITING FOR ATEAM..

THEY ALWAISE MAKE ME HAPPY...

LOL.. SUPER HAPPY......... LOVE ATEAM.. ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
THAT'S TRUE

ATEAM always make us happy - not like just happy BUT OVERJOY HAPPY. That happiness can make me smiling all days and of course thinking about it give you the energy to move on.....HAHAHA - this is EPIDEMIC!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the clip ja ..

My observations and what i like about this event:

part 1:
1. haha. he fixed her tag on the back of her shirt on clip 1 at around 1:23 :wub:
2. awe, and he came around her from behind around 7:00 and put his hand on the fence, blocking ppl from approaching her from behind :wub:

Part2:
1. seriously, if he get with Aff, he get to keep his religion, don't have to convert or work so hard --- Why does she have to have a bf too :(
2. They letting go of 22 cows --- That's alot !!! good for merit though.
3. Was he touching her hand on 5 min into the clip? i like his nephew :wub:
make me wonder, if his sisters, mom&dad, and bro in law ever talk to him to persuade aff LOl
4. I LOVE THE BIDDING SHOW: He's so entertaining ..

Part3:
1. They sold Aff's shirt for 8,000 baht. LOL
2. aff bid for 15,000(i think b/c i heard neung meun haa) for his shirt :wub:
3. The fan bid 16,000 -- got a hug too :wub:
4. One of the fan bought Aff's shirt and gave it back to Aff as a gift
awe, how i wish i live in thailand === would have been there already :(

Our soccer teams:
//
the soccer team so hard to choose but since i'm a sucker for rteam it's green team all the way

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I SO FREAKISHLY CANT WAIT >_<

ATEAM FEVER IS KILLIN ME...
me too!! my ATEAM fever is getting higher and higher... :lol:

so can't wait!!!!

I watch JLR mvs before I go to bed and watch it again the moment I wake up in the morning... :lol:
and I often daydream about ATEAM if I get too bored in class... hahahahaha

WE CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE - I hate the waiting part!

wait until we have Namtai Mai air and each week - we have like 2 episode - the other 5 days will be the DARKEST DAY of our lives! :lol:
lol... darkest days of our lives... :loool:

I hate the waiting part as well!! I can go really CRAZY when I'm waiting for a long time!!!! :p

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Ok! It has been confirmed that Namtarn Mai is being release in April by Taksaorn.com WebDesigner. :D

So, Aum confirmed it last week on TV Pool and now the confirmation is from Taksaorn.com. Do the count down girls! It is going to be the longest month ever before it gets to April - the actual airing of Namtarn Mai. I think it might air after Rita's lakorn. The Monday and Tuesday slot, just like JLR.

Start the countdown!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
willing+babies = my kind of lakorn ! Can't wait to see AFF again w/ Aum ( even though i prefers myself than any of her leading actor but i must be professional) . Any one know what date it is ?April? No April fool? They film it pretty fast , it was just a month a go or so was the ceremony.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't think there's any update. NM have been keep in secret for a while now. I guess - they will come out with a BANG so all Ateamers will have a heart attack!
no kidding .. and by then, i hope we get alot of SHOT too :wub:

Ok! It has been confirmed that Namtarn Mai is being release in April by Taksaorn.com WebDesigner. :D

So, Aum confirmed it last week on TV Pool and now the confirmation is from Taksaorn.com. Do the count down girls! It is going to be the longest month ever before it gets to April - the actual airing of Namtarn Mai. I think it might air after Rita's lakorn. The Monday and Tuesday slot, just like JLR.

Start the countdown!!!
Awesome .. but Monday and Tuesday? .. NO ----- AS much as i want to watch it start early, it can't be monday and tuesday, i prefer WED/THURS b/c i'm availabe after 12 pm .. that mean, i wont' be able to watch MONDAY EPISODE until 5pm :( .. i cross my hand and fingers and hope it's WED/THURS instead ..

willing+babies = my kind of lakorn ! Can't wait to see AFF again w/ Aum ( even though i prefers myself than any of her leading actor but i must be professional) . Any one know what date it is ?April? No April fool? They film it pretty fast , it was just a month a go or so was the ceremony.
muahah. i didn't think of this .. :loool: ..
my kind too .. lots of teasing, fooling .. and bang .. ONE SHOT sperminate all over !!! :blush:

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5n10F2-MrA...re=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3hyBz4z9o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ipxd8v9J3Y...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH4gsBD3LJA...feature=related

1. Aff and Aum moved toward the Baggage Check-In entrance waving goodbye with their bodies so close, attaching from chest to chest like two conjoined twins.

2. During their speeches, Aff grabbed hold of his fingers that was holding the mike.

3. He placed his hand on top of Aff’s head to tease her after their speeches but not on Ploy’s.

4. He gave her a side embrace and she returned his embrace by hugging his arm briefly.

5. He asked Ploy to be his model first but when he reached Hong Kong almost all the photos inside his camera are Aff’s photos because he kept taking Aff’s photos during their shooting break but Ploy was no where to be seen. Ploy was also at the shooting venue at that time and why didn’t he invite her to join them. Is he practicing favoritism? Both are his colleagues. But, wait a minute! He said Aff is his close friend and that is the reason of his favoritism?

6. Last video - 2:10 onwards, she was bending down leaning against the fencing to appreciate the night scenery and he was hovering over her from the back. Then with only both of them together both facing towards the sea, one taking picture for the other to see. They were practically enjoying their private time together.

With so little news of Aum and Aff, I really miss them so I just rewatched their videos again and again. Can anyone just tell me that they only have platonic relationship and no attraction towards each other or was I mistaken because I so much wanted them to be together? I am very sick and crazy about them nowadays.
Someone must seek a cure for me....ah..ah...ah....

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Not only you Danielle - all of us are having the Ateam EPIDEMIC! - medication will arrive in April (namtan mai) will be our short time cure!