Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
she actually have the shirt on na kha. .. just that it's the black one .. the design is on lower left corner ^^

here's another clearer look into the scene of them at MACAU -- having their love affair :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMPqbO5oQ68 <-- Click on HQ
oooo i see ..thought it would be cuter if she wear the white one so she could match with Aum :D
thx cecilia for the link. chompoo is TALL!! lol i wanna see her lakorn with tye as well. and LMAOs tui..eating,sleeping,and playing games :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oooo i see ..thought it would be cuter if she wear the white one so she could match with Aum
I agree but maybe they want the match with color black and white like yin and yang.... see, whatever ateam do, it always make sense to us fans...heheheh just try my best to defend my loved couple....

neena

sarNie Adult
I just read this funny thing from ATC (aum's chinese fanclub in china) that after a fan gave Aum to sign this picture

Aum said that he really like the picture and before he go, he pretend to put it in his pocket but the fan said that he cannot have it - she will give him one when she come back to thailand.

oh - aum, is there something we should know..hahaha
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I MADE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ATEAM LOGO IS THERE IS YOU LOOK CLOSELY!!!!!!!! LOL he signed it!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!1

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just read this funny thing from ATC (aum's chinese fanclub in china) that after a fan gave Aum to sign this picture

Aum said that he really like the picture and before he go, he pretend to put it in his pocket but the fan said that he cannot have it - she will give him one when she come back to thailand.

oh - aum, is there something we should know..hahaha
I've just realized 3 minutes ago that those baby pics are Aum's and Aff's... :loool: I thought it was both Aum's baby pic... :p

he wanted to have the pic so he can imagine what will their (Aum and Aff) baby would look like... :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the picture is very cute -no wonder why Aum want to have it - maybe is part of the special album he make for Aff

Oh, how many niece and nephew does Aum's have - I know he have an older sister which I know is married but the younger one (I don't think she is married yet)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
This cutie pie is really Aum's nephew

a picture of the lil boy with Aum at his sister graduation

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I've just realized 3 minutes ago that those baby pics are Aum's and Aff's... :loool: I thought it was both Aum's baby pic... :p

he wanted to have the pic so he can imagine what will their (Aum and Aff) baby would look like... :lol:
LMAO! donna, i was thinking the same thing... didn't realize it was Aum and Aff baby picture. :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
this was the one i made....I SHOULD HAVE PUT MY NAME ON IT!! LOL.

this was the one aum signed....

OMG THEY USED THE PICTURE I MADE!!! LOL LOL :lol: :lol:

ASK AUM TO SIGN THIS ONE TOO!!! LOL ;)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG - neena that picture with the car - hahaha (is so funny) I would have love it if both Aum and Aff sign that picture. It will be gold

lol that baby picture is the best - you are great!

cecilia

Staff member
this was the one i made....I SHOULD HAVE PUT MY NAME ON IT!! LOL.

this was the one aum signed....

OMG THEY USED THE PICTURE I MADE!!! LOL LOL :lol: :lol:

ASK AUM TO SIGN THIS ONE TOO!!! LOL ;)
muahah. THAT CAR PICTURE :loool: ..
now this draw back on the ''IS THERE SOMETHING THE FANS should know about'' comment :loool:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
muahah. THAT CAR PICTURE :loool: ..
now this draw back on the ''IS THERE SOMETHING THE FANS should know about'' comment :loool:
did I miss something there? I haven't heard of that comment - now thinking about it. I want to know too

I wonder why channel 3 didn't give Aum a birthday cake this year - they gave Ann, Ken, and even Aff last year - what's up with not
giving my Aum's a cake

Anyway - I'm so excited for Namtan Mai that I feel in needs of watching Ateam before Anxiety/depression take over mt ;(

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! i see our JLR pictures being LEAKED. hahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahahha thatssss cute. awh lucky Neena!

hello honeys! how are ya'll today =]