Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so jealous! I wish I could meet Aff in real life lol.

Does she look exactly what she looks like in lakorn? :D

JennieN

sarNie Adult
watching the clip again... can't get enough of them... ATEAM is exactly my brand of heroine... :loool:
ATEAM is exactly their FANS brand of heroine. I'm so hype for them and the feeling just jump skyrocketing. I can't describe how much I adore them anymore. Is like to the infinity level. :lol: :lol:

=O OH MY GAWDDDDDDDD I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIKEDDDDDDDDDD =D i love you honeys =]

hey Jennie are you from hong kong? like you've met ATEAM?
No darling, I'm actually from the state so my news on Ateam is just like you guy. I like visit their website everyday to see if i can catch anything on them. just like what hanjieun said. They are my heroine so I need them to go on each day :p B)

But if I met them. I'm going to go totally fanatic on them and I think they might need security to hold me back. <_<

the caps are adorably cute... ^_^..

hahaha jennie ur captions are so funny hehe..
Being a true Ateam fans - We always have our loving and humorous way don't we. :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are captures from the videos gals. They both are so cute and sweet - I couldn't resist but to make screen captures. In a way, I want to interpreted different.

Aum and Aff greeted the FANS

Aff said her name is Soraya (is like the married life of Harit and Soraya - they are on vacation together) HAHA :lol:

I just love how Aff smiles and looks at her soon to be hubby (okie, like I'm not the only one wanted them to get hitch. People who do want them to get married. Please stand up :p B) )

this one is when the chinese fans asking them for their MSN and both of them came close to the monitor. Just a bit funny and cute so I decided to capture this. They look really good up close aren't they. Why not, they are Aum and Aff. Nothing can gone bad with these two :D B)

(look like Aff want to ask Aum if he loves her... :p )

Aum said yes, I DO and I SWEAR I will marry her (I'll pay for their honeymoon) :lol:

Aff is absolutely ecstatic about Aum's devotion. And ATEAMS fans will celebrate 365 days if they do! B)

A couple of things I noticed from this video is how sweet they talk to each other (like when they are asking about the password to the ATM site)
Aum's arms is so buff. Lol, look how his arm and Aff's arms are. He can carry her on anyday
their should keep touching each others...AHHHHH
omg thanks... they are so cute and i love ur story... i also want them to be together too...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO AGREED JENNIE.. HEHE... i watched that clip so much already hahaha.. >_<... hehe.. ^_^...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm online right now and I just checking back and forth between this thread and the ATC thread. Lol - and the clips just keep on replaying as well. What can I saw, tomorrow is a holiday for us here so no school and I will have my laptop on all day!

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
Hi ateam fans here,

New clip comes out now!! This is our ATM chinese fans' private clip sharing with all fans.It's on the bus when Aum finished the shooting on Feb 13th morning.They took the shooting team bus
to go back to his hotel.So our girls got the chance talked with him as below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_5Y5DY7OX0

check out what he said in Chinese,^^

Lily

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ateam fans here,

New clip comes out now!! This is our ATM chinese fans' private clip sharing with all fans.It's on the bus when Aum finished the shooting on Feb 13th morning.They took the shooting team bus

Lily
omg thanks.. he was so cute trying to rember her name... i love it..
i am so gonna check this thread everyday.. n c wats new.. :):)

cecilia

Staff member
I SUPER HEART ATEAM ..

how ateam was born, it was back when JLR air -- We keeps referring them to the ateam because their name start of with ateam, i believe it was one of the girl who mention it first because of the long name reference, later on the gangs got hook on it and start calling them this way LOL --- THEY ARE THE A A TEAM :wub:

thank you GIRLS again for the video.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi ateam fans here,

Lily
Hi Lily!
Thank you for the videos!!! They are so cute and he's so nice! I am so jealous you guys got to meet him!

I have been away so long...just got a chance to see all the videos today and got all crazy and hyped up again!

Can't wait to see them in NM!

woo hoo ateam forever!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I really like the way Aum is like in real life. He really seem like a very gentle guy. I mean who said he's a sadist. maybe that's just for fun but really now watching on this fans video - you can see that he's a very NICE guy. His tone of speaking is so sweet.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum is such a sweet guy.. hehe.. so kute.. n handsome.. hehe.. i wanna meet him in person.. not just watchin him on screen now.. keke.. i want real action big time.. gosh u galz are so lucky.. ^_^.. hehe... thanks a super buch.. hehe..

aum: xia xia... WO AI NEE..

hahaha.. i love Mr. AUM ATICHART CHUMNANONT.. MAK MAK... P'AFF TAKSAORN TOO.. ^_^

we dont get no behind the scenes clip but.. damn these are good enough lol.. this def made my day.. thanks once again.. ^_^

lilykyh

sarNie Egg

I caught Aum looking at Aff's pictures which he had taken in Hong Kong during his Valentine's activity.

Does A.T.M stands for Ateam? I dont know but now I'm glad Aum and Aff knows about it. They have another fanbase out of Thailand

Ha, yes, when our team thought about this name for our website, the oringinal idea is it stands for Ateam(Aum and Aff).Then we found
A is Atichart's first letter, T is Taksoarn's first letter, ATM also means we are a family with Atichart and Taksoarn.You can find our logo
is a house design, means an ATM house, family, castle. All ATM chinese fans are happy to live in our ATM family.^^

Do you gals like our idea and design?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thank you to the ATEAM Chinese fans for sharing those clips... ^_^

my ateam fever rising up again!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

can't really wait for NM!! does anyone already know when will it air? so we can do a countdown... :lol: I've been itching to make NM mv now... argh...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
See, I don't even know since there is no posting dates. However, when the trailer is out, we will know. Now I want to watch the trailer :)

danseurella

sarNie Egg
waiting...waiting
CAN'T WAIT FOR NM TO COME OUT!
no news today? sigh...

Aff once said that her 3 dramas will be start of year, middle of year and end of year. So I guess the start of year drama is coming...! No matter is Prajan See Roong or NM, something please come out to occupy my time!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I have the feeling that her drama with Bie will start first and then Namtan Mai. Either way, I can wait but please have more BHTS