Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
true! aum and aff should kiss willingly here... :blush: so excited to see that scene, if ever there is one... :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^already .. wow. that's quick ..
bgst end. now,i'm ready to count on this one then ..
hopefully, we get to see this in spring of 2009 :clap:

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
^already .. wow. that's quick ..
bgst end. now,i'm ready to count on this one then ..
hopefully, we get to see this in spring of 2009 :clap:

since I watch their cute clip, I think they will make more sprike between each other :yahoo:

but I still want to say............give me "real kissssssssss"

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to see aff pregnant and their baby! i love baby in thai lakorns

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm with you on that .. that is why, i'm encouraging them to have the GOOD affair ..
it's her husband fault for not desiring her .. and for being gay. so, it's okay for her to seek other man who loves her for her ..
gosh, the more i talk about it. the more i want this to air already .. :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
don't talk about it, i want "namtarn mai" to be airing soon too. i see it: kiss, kiss, kiss, bed, bed, bed, kiss, kiss, bed, bed, preggy, tears, baby! if only they were a real couple in life and not him and this "little girl"! :lol: my mom says he's crazy because he loves this child instead of aff

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^lol that's so funny but aff does have a bf too and only if we get to see them in lakorn it's all good. kiss scene for me too!!!!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
^i'm with you on that .. that is why, i'm encouraging them to have the GOOD affair ..
it's her husband fault for not desiring her .. and for being gay. so, it's okay for her to seek other man who loves her for her ..
gosh, the more i talk about it. the more i want this to air already .. :loool:
how can he stay gay after marrying AFF ? She can turn any straight girl into a lesbo ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
how can he stay gay after marrying AFF ? She can turn any straight girl into a lesbo ^_^
i guess, it works only for us girl ..

once a gay man, will always be a gay man.
have not come across any gay turn straight man.
has it been scientifically proven that it does exist?
i know, part of your brain, trigger you to head out the same direction ..
but to get you back to traditional life is just uncalled for ..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: the actress who could makes me turn into lesbo would be kwan! aff is georgeous, but i think she matched more with aum a than with an other girl. sorry for Sarn :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^you just broke sarN"s heart :p we can't do that ..
she needs the inspiration so we can have more chance to read Aff/Aum fiction :clap:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh...these two seriously gives off the aura of a married couple who are looking after one another....

*JUST LOOK AT THEM DUSTING AND PATTING EACH OTHERS' CLOTHING...
*THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER...
*HOW THEY TALK AND JOKE WITH EACH OTHER...
*HOW COMFORTABLE THEIR BODY LANGUAGE IS...

these two are just made for each other... even though they have someone else in their lives now...i have a feeling that 5 or more years from now...they'll realize something special between them...

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SUPER LAKORN!!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok like 392750732572307 days left LMFAO this is my most anticipated lakorn for 09 atm. mungkoot saeng jun is 2nd i see my mae sarn! <3