Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
They will have fitting this Oct. 10.

Tah's gonna play as Aff's gay husband.

credit to clubatichart and Kon Chud Luek Newspaper.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool. i like the storyline ..AFF commit adultery w/ AUM :p but i don't like the long departure ! 7months ! No tummy rubbing or baby kicking daddy ! 3 lakorn together already !

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
They will have fitting this Oct. 10.

Tah's gonna play as Aff's gay husband.

credit to clubatichart and Kon Chud Luek Newspaper.
tah as aff's gay husband? he was her brother-in-law in bgst and here, her husband... :lol:

cool. i like the storyline ..AFF commit adultery w/ AUM :p but i don't like the long departure ! 7months ! No tummy rubbing or baby kicking daddy ! 3 lakorn together already !
yes! I wanna see some of that and also daddy aum talking to mommy aff's tummy! like vamp aum whispering to prisana's tummy in MM... :lol: that would be so cute... ^_^

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo another ateam drama....I don't think I can ever get sick of them plus I think these two understand how to choose their projects and such!!!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Ooo another ateam drama....I don't think I can ever get sick of them plus I think these two understand how to choose their projects and such!!!!!
you re right... they both know how to give us fans different love stories. kiss/slap, R and W in JLR, cute and family love in BGST and now sweet and dangerous love in NTM... love ateam....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hi. I come from Taiwan.
I Love Aum and Aff very much after watching JLR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp7P0_aSfXo

When I saw this clip, I feel something strang when Aum looked Aff,too.
Aum was laughed all the time.
When Aff said hello to Aum, Aum was very happy to hear that and said something I don't know.
You can feel the strange feeling between Aum and Aff.

I also hope someone can translate this clip to English,
So I can know more about Ateam's new lakorn.

Please.... :lmao:

=O =O GAWD I NEED TO POWER WATCH AS IN RIGHT NOW hahahhahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay.. confirmed in msj.. im so happy.. i cant wait love ateam.. shoot i am never sick of them.. i would watch them 24/7 if i can lol.. hahaha..

hehe oh my.. ta is the hubby hehehe.. xp..

i cant wait for the fitting.. hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im watchin that clip on the show n omg.. im just like.. "waaaaaah" the hole time.. keke.. ateam is so kute.. love them..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omfg. i just watched the clips and omg. that was sooooooooo cute! haahah Aff was like AUM AUM AUM AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHHAH yes i see how Aum is like :wub: over Aff hahahha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol..... khun ying.. heck yea lol..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i m still not over the ateam and jlr fever yet... hope their next project ll keep me for more as now i m currently addicted to bkst...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i came across some news that Rome was expecting to be in here and Aum took this role... whatever the rumor bases in, I hope this project turns out to be good as Aum and Aff has not yet have enough intimate and loving scene in JLR...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aww really?..darn! if only rome was the pra'ek though. he never got to play the aggressive role before. ch3 need to give him one right now

cecilia

Staff member
^it was in dirtii laundry page.

anyway, i'm excited. can't wait.
poor tah, he have another role as gay hubby again. :(

october 10, so can't wait :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, rome/aff will eventually pair up. probaly next year or something

lol tah is playing the gay role again. so whos playing aum's wife

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think in Namtarn Mai, the pek is not agressive right??? correct me if I am wrong... I love both aum and rome so whoever pairs up with aff is great for me...

I read some update from wishy that aff and aum is to have another project together besides this... really pray that it is MSJ...

aww really?..darn! if only rome was the pra'ek though. he never got to play the aggressive role before. ch3 need to give him one right
I think so rome needs to change from good clean role to meanie as he is so hot or maybe so many the good-turn-mean like aum and ken... heheheheh but one thing I m sure is that paul fails to transform as his two meanie roles really s..k