Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

pze

sarNie Adult
he did say it was aff who was going to be the nek.....lets just hope they dont do any last min changes....hehe im like the aff aum couple....hehe

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
he did say it was aff who was going to be the nek.....lets just hope they dont do any last min changes....hehe im like the aff aum couple....hehe
my fingers are cross that Aff will confirm herself!!! I would love it so very much! They are one HOT HOT HOT couple!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I went back to wishboniko's youtube and Aum was talking about this new lakorn, he did said Aff is the n'ek!!! whooohooo! I am super excited.. beside wishboniko did said that they were going to have their opening on sept 23 (if im not mistaken the dates) thus that means everything had already been confirm! Yes I am very excited now! More ateam on the way!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hopefully aum and aff r together again... I need more adult love or motel love in here cos lots of kid love in BGST....

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
^
^
yep, the opening ceremony is Oct. 24th. if nothing change. (The same day as "Roong Rao" and "Na kak Dok Son Klin".)

It's surely Aum&Aff &Ploy.
Aff already confirmed it in the interviews in magazine.

From Kom Chud Luek Newspaper, Tah Warit will play as a gay again in this lakorn too. But I don't know which one, Aff's husband, Aff's brother or Aff's husband's boyfriend.

neena

sarNie Adult
From Kom Chud Luek Newspaper, Tah Warit will play as a gay again in this lakorn too. But I don't know which one, Aff's husband, Aff's brother or Aff's husband's boyfriend.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: what is up with tah? he's been offered a lot of gay roles...poor guy.