Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i am so happy.. ateam again hehe.. woot woot.. i luv my ateam.. kekeke.. and guess wat... baby is included this time.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sisters... thats a dream come true keke.. since we still havent gotten it ... only in the fics area lmao.. lalalla.. baby .. muahahaha..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
woot *hi5* aiko! finally one of my jlr sisters comes to join me in this thread lol! hmm, sendtokob, good point...now you've got me curious too...and btw, could somebody please change the thread name for aum/benz to AUM/AFF please!!! lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
The latest news from Dao Krajay, Aum confirmed that N'ek is Aff Taksaorn, not Benz.
ATEAM Again!!! :lol:

Pawan (Aum) is a rich and handsome guy. Thuma (Aff) is a creative in Pawan's company. She got married with her brother's friend, but she didn't know that he was gay. Pawan secretly fell in love with Thuma and had an affair.

Nian (Ploy) loved Pawan, so she tried to make Pawan misunderstand and merry her. Pawan had to be resposible and married Nian. Thuma was sorry, so she went out of country and got pregnant with Pawan. Later, Pawan's friend knew it and tried to help Pawan and Thuma to get back together.
omfg this just deff. made my day WOOT WOOT! <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. im overjoyed but.. **sniffsniff** .. i hope they'll do both of the lakorn.. since wishbone.. did say .. ateam is paired up in these 2 lakorns.. ahhhhhhhhhh.. love wishy hehe.. xp .. ateam.. ateam.. i wanna see my ateam teehee.. xp..

lil1

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO OVERJOYED WITH HAPPINESS NOW!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!111I'M SO EXCITING THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL WEEK!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!! I REALLY HOPE THIS IS FOR SURE BECAUSE I LOVE THESE TWO!!!! :yahoo:

fanny

sarNie Adult
wait so this is another aum/aff yessssssssss. i thought it was benz and aum. i like benz, but to pair aum.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
someone still needs to change the title from aum/benz to aum/aff
I have been asking about changing the prek name since last week but still no action taken... please someone helps to change it and I really wish i know how to do it...

heheheh ateam all the way and ya I also hope that ateam will join in here and MSJ also...

where is ceci and donna.... now u finally get the baby out of ateam.. :p

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
oh well, i'm overjoy...
that would mean four series of them together??
hot new couple!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
WOOT!! thanks wishy for the news .. ateam together again MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!! lol, someone change it to aum/aff haha!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: im so use to r' scene in lakorn hahahah..that willing' scene seen too cheesy for me

neena

sarNie Adult
i am not too fond of the storyline just because i am very against having affairs. aum and aff have an affair...while aff's hubby is gay...i dunno if i will really look forward to this one. damnmit but i LOVE ATEAM!