Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. right, we can't surpass the mother if we want the sons .. but in this case, if mother already have a bride in mind, we have to fight to get our position especially when the competition is so HIGH up there :loool: and why do you have to have two sons --- it'll be harder to fight for both now :loool:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
^haha. right, we can't surpass the mother if we want the sons .. but in this case, if mother already have a bride in mind, we have to fight to get our position especially when the competition is so HIGH up there :loool: and why do you have to have two sons --- it'll be harder to fight for both now :loool:
P'Tik is my hubby ja! :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
oh, i see. your son from your hubby and you. well, then, i'll have an affair with Tikker instead just so i can get close with the son as well -- mother wouldn't know if i don't make such chaos with her :loool:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
oh, i see. your son from your hubby and you. well, then, i'll have an affair with Tikker instead just so i can get close with the son as well -- mother wouldn't know if i don't make such chaos with her :loool:
Then we're goin to have our own NM :lol: .Wait a sec, since I'm married to P'Tik, so I play Ploy???WHAT??

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Ceci, you want to snatch both of men in my life huh? I already have the hardest time watching over my future daughter-in-law, Sarn keeps stalking her everywhere she goes, and Aum's becoming more and more obsessed woth the color Pink, and now My P'Tik?? I have all my sugar burnt :wacko:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. well, that's what you get for being in NAMTAN MAI LOL .. burnt it before it start LOl -- GOTTA make it bitter LOl ..
but i'll be nice, there are so many sisters in here, i'll give them up for you .. instead, i'll admire both from far away :wub:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Today's my weekend, I think I'm not gonna have anythin else important to do so I can watch SeeSan in the evening, who knows if there's news on NM :(

cecilia

Staff member
^i hope you get to see it that way you can come here and let me know ahead of time .. b/c i hate it when i stream and record them clip with no ateam news in there :( ..

Sy14

sarNie Egg
haha. well, that's what you get for being in NAMTAN MAI LOL .. burnt it before it start LOl -- GOTTA make it bitter LOl ..
but i'll be nice, there are so many sisters in here, i'll give them up for you .. instead, i'll admire both from far away :wub:
switch to non-mother mode: That's what I feel about them - ATeam & Tik, and that's why I love being one of you :clap:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
^i hope you get to see it that way you can come here and let me know ahead of time .. b/c i hate it when i stream and record them clip with no ateam news in there :( ..
I'll watch SeeSan and try to alert you if there's news/anything on them, wish I wouldn't be disappointed again this evening. :huh:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i think my mom is so mean... k so i told her about anne and ken.. n then she
was lik since you always talk about aum n aff.. one day they both are going to have
an affair with each other behind people's back.. n i was like yay!! then my mom was like
that wont look gud.. but i was still lik yay.... but it will luk bad....

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i totally agree .. on the back of my head, i keep wishing for an affair and for the thai culture, it'll look bad b/c they're cheating behind their other half's back .. and by putting themselves in jeopardy as a third hand in both their relationship .. just like that song of p'james. you left me to love him, and he left someone to love you .. very sad when i think of this .. i don't want them to end up in a bad way .

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^haha. i totally agree .. on the back of my head, i keep wishing for an affair and for the thai culture, it'll look bad b/c they're cheating behind their other half's back .. and by putting themselves in jeopardy as a third hand in both their relationship .. just like that song of p'james. you left me to love him, and he left someone to love you .. very sad when i think of this .. i don't want them to end up in a bad way .
i noe.. i feel the same way

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
You must have my permission first :angry: coz Aum is my SON! With P'Tik kha :kiss:
if Aff doesn't want to marry Aum, I can be the next one in line! the next best thing! :loool:
I should BEHAVE then in front of you, my future mother-in-law :p
no worries, I'm not in the hurry to get married with AUM... I still have to finish school...but I still have a LOOOONNNNGGGG way to go before I finish my studies... I know Aum can wait... LOVE can wait...

:loool: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
me too! me too! an affair... but it doesn't look good... -_-

it's not yet late though, both of them are not married yet and like I said before, LOVE is unpredictable... :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
you can date someone and think u in love with him/her and still lust for someone else . It like this , us good girl will marry the one we think fit into our life but it didn't' mean we can't dream/admire the bad boys as well. Woman 's mind and heart doesn't walk the same path at time

cecilia

Staff member
if Aff doesn't want to marry Aum, I can be the next one in line! the next best thing! :loool:
I should BEHAVE then in front of you, my future mother-in-law :p
no worries, I'm not in the hurry to get married with AUM... I still have to finish school...but I still have a LOOOONNNNGGGG way to go before I finish my studies... I know Aum can wait... LOVE can wait...

:loool: :loool:
aish, donna, too late to play innocent ..
one shot already ruined the image for it :loool:

let's hope Sy didn't read it yet .. which i'm sure she didn't b/c of other reasons :clap:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you can date someone and think u in love with him/her and still lust for someone else . It like this , us good girl will marry the one we think fit into our life but it didn't' mean we can't dream/admire the bad boys as well. Woman 's mind and heart doesn't walk the same path at time
very well said, sarn! :clap:

it's all up to you on what you will follow... your heart or your mind... :D

aish, donna, too late to play innocent ..
one shot already ruined the image for it :loool:

let's hope Sy didn't read it yet .. which i'm sure she didn't b/c of other reasons :clap:
:lol:

I hope she haven't read it... :p

I haven't finished my new ATEAM one shot yet... I kept on changing things whenever I decide to type it... :lol: