Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^is this what you're gonna do in this thread? try to own every page lol...no new development yet eh well it's good for wishbone she can finish up some of her earlier projects and don't have to rush

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
unfortunately, according to chinese horoscope, ATEAM is not really compatible.

Compatibility of the
MONKEY (Birthdate: 10 27, 1980) and the ROOSTER (Birthdate: 02 20, 1981)
The Monkey and Rooster are so different they may have difficulty maintaining a relationship of any kind. Both will vie for control. The Rooster will find the Monkey to be an extreme showoff. The Monkey may consider the Rooster a stick in the mud. It is hard to envision this pairing as successful lovers. Their overall compatibility rating is 40%.

Wow Cikna! I can really feel your fervent love for Ateam. I had always thought that Aum was born in the year of Rooster too until I read the news of Aum providing an explanation of why Pinky gave him a monkey ring for valentine and that was because Aum said he was born in the year of Monkey. This may be because Thai official New Year is in April. Therefore, Aum and Aff are in fact born on the same year of Monkey according to their New Year calendar and according to Thai horoscope, they are not Scorpio and Pisces. I’m so sorry to confuse you but I just found out recently. Thanks for your hard work. Love your compatibility test!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
waht! so affs 10 years BF was unfaithful to her at one point? wtf she should just leave him.. if he cheats once he can always do it again~!!! no dout.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum's body is so sexy - I'm glad Aff have the opportunity to hug him :wub:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg :drool: :drool: aum has a killer body :spin: i would do the favor of drying his bod! :drool: muahaha! thanks for the clip i favorited it on youtube kekee. :wub:

Sy14

sarNie Egg
:tease: :tease: Now everybody’s talking about P’Aum’s HOT BOD :wacko: I’m so proud of myself I got to watch it first yesterday (Friday at 1530 Malaysia’s time, I think it’s 1430 in Thailand)

Wow Ceci you're super fast to have uploaded it already :drool:

Yeah, i don't quite like Noon's short hair too, even P'Aum's hair is longer

Sy14

sarNie Egg
you're so lucky!! you got to watch Thai channels live on TV... I hope I do too... :lol: but that's impossible for me.. lol... we got a Thai channel here but it doesn't show lakorns... lol

btw, I looovvveee ur avatar... :drool: :drool:
That's because I'm in Kelantan, very near, the signal's strong, watching Thai channel3 is just like watching Malaysia channel3, equally clear :clap:

I wanted to draw that pic (my avatar), but I came across another pic, so I put it on hold.

Sy14

sarNie Egg
I watched 6PACKS clip again ( thanks Ceci for the link!), I noticed that P’Aum is not as gentle with Noon as he is with Aff, right? They fight like kittens. ;)

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Wow Cikna! I can really feel your fervent love for Ateam. I had always thought that Aum was born in the year of Rooster too until I read the news of Aum providing an explanation of why Pinky gave him a monkey ring for valentine and that was because Aum said he was born in the year of Monkey. This may be because Thai official New Year is in April. Therefore, Aum and Aff are in fact born on the same year of Monkey according to their New Year calendar and according to Thai horoscope, they are not Scorpio and Pisces. I’m so sorry to confuse you but I just found out recently. Thanks for your hard work. Love your compatibility test!
Yeah, I got confused with Cikna too, coz as far as I know people who were born in 1980 and early 1981 are monkeys. :unsure:

cikna

sarNie Adult
em, yes, now i'm a bit confused. but no sweat! i love doing all these silly compatible tests even before knowing ATEAM. it's my way of stress therapy. ^_^

anyways, danielle do you know what their horoscope would be according to thai horoscope?

Yeah, I got confused with Cikna too, coz as far as I know people who were born in 1980 and early 1981 are monkeys. :unsure:
yeah, i see where u r coming from. i thought i came across somewhere on the internet about the specific dates to determine what is one animal's sign. but then with this compatibility test, i just tab in their birthdates and this is what i get :huh: . anyways, if they are both are born in the year of the monkey (like me....hehehehehe..) then, it would be a different story.

cikna

sarNie Adult
That's because I'm in Kelantan, very near, the signal's strong, watching Thai channel3 is just like watching Malaysia channel3, equally clear :clap:

I wanted to draw that pic (my avatar), but I came across another pic, so I put it on hold.
where is my shoe? i feel like throwing to somebody....... :spin: jelusnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aku!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
ok, another fun discovery!

Monkey and MONKEY
Could work together successfully as a team. Have areas of similar interest. Favorable to good relations in love and business. No strong rivalry.

Monkey and ROOSTER
Will be able to communicate to a certain degree only. Will tolerate each other if mutual cooperation is required. Cool ties.

this is from this site: http://www.chinaculture.org/gb/en_chinaway...ntent_45715.htm