Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Here's another compatibility description:

Scorpio + Pisces

Water + Water = Deluge

Scorpio with Pisces is one of those special, if not magical, unions that most of us only dream of. This is a combination of powerful but sensitive emotional energies, and can produce an overwhelming amount of uninhibited passion and love.

The love and attachment you’re looking for will be manifested beautifully by the Sun sign of Scorpio connection with the Sun sign of Pisces. This is a very karmic connection.

As far as combinations of Sun signs are concerned, Pisces is probably the one most perfectly suited to Scorpio. Pisces understands your complex personality intuitively and knows just how to touch you in body, mind and spirit. When Pisces works its way into your Scorpio psyche, you’ll probably fall head over heels in love. And fall hard you will!

For Pisces, you seem to have a wizard’s touch — you can pull them back from that spiritual realm they can get so absorbed in. They often seem to be floating on Cloud Nine, in a world of their own. Your practical approach is just what they need. You can ground them, and tune their intuitive powers to that special emotional attachment with you.

When Pisces and Scorpio fall for each other, Scorpio is often able to soothe the emotional storms of Pisces’ inner life and help them put aside their conflicts or mental pain. Pisces will be good at using their compassion to manage your intense and sometimes sarcastic approach.

If as a Scorpio you are a tormented soul and seek love and understanding in your life, then have no doubt about it, Pisces is just what you’re looking for. This is possibly why even when Elizabeth divorced Richard, and remarried several times, she ultimately went back to him time and time again. Both of them publicly admitted their undying love for each other.

You’ll experience strong love and a lot of sensual satisfaction with Pisces born between 19 February and 28/29 February. They are double Pisces, and their compassionate and idealistic personalities will soothe your soul.

The karmic connection is especially strong with Pisces born between 1 March and 10 March. Cancer and the Moon have a ton of influence on these people. You could learn a lot about your emotional self with these Pisces.

Extremes in passion occur when Scorpio connects with Pisces born between 11 March and 20 March, because these people also have strong Scorpio tendencies. This is a very powerful, but also at times tumultuous, combination.

Sy14

sarNie Egg
Wow Cikna, another interesting description from you… All this time I thought I was the only one thinking that when P’Aum’s with Aff he switches from a mischievious and a bully to a protective. I never fail to notice how he cares for her, though I’m not good with body language, it’s obvious that he treats her differently.

Well, being posted to Kelantan isn’t bad at all, in fact, I even think I’m better off here, I got to watch Thai channels live and eat Pauh Siam (mangoes from Thailand)!

P.S: watching him today on SeeSan made me think he must spend a great deal of time in the gym, but how come he was so BREATHLESS playing football?? :lol:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow Cikna, another interesting description from you… All this time I thought I was the only one thinking that when P’Aum’s with Aff he switches from a mischievious and a bully to a protective. I never fail to notice how he cares for her, though I’m not good with body language, it’s obvious that he treats her differently.

Well, being posted to Kelantan isn’t bad at all, in fact, I even think I’m better off here, I got to watch Thai channels live and eat Pauh Siam (mangoes from Thailand)!

P.S: watching him today on SeeSan made me think he must spend a great deal of time in the gym, but how come he was so BREATHLESS playing football?? :lol:
another reason for me to envy you!!!!

to answer your question just now, i guess working out at the gym and playing on the field is not really on the same par i guess. when u run, your heartbeats run faster, so is the oxygen in your blood.

there we go again; a new division for the ATEAM - SPORTS DIVISION! lol!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so no news? anyone knows if aff will have a boy or a girl?
she's gonna have a boy AND a girl!! jk! :p

when i'm around, donna is not. vice versa. anyways, with the power i bestow upon myself, i now pronounced Doctora Donna as the head of the FAMILY PLANNING DIVISION of ATEAM.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:
I'm busy atm... so many things to do for school since my semester is about to end in 2 weeks... but I still find time to visit this thread everyday... :lol:

head of the family planning division!! if I'm the head then I'll encourage ATEAM to make babies 24/7!! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm a newer here, and have a hard time find how to post comment then I own a page without aware of it :loool:
welcome to SW!! ^_^

another reason for me to envy you!!!!

to answer your question just now, i guess working out at the gym and playing on the field is not really on the same par i guess. when u run, your heartbeats run faster, so is the oxygen in your blood.

there we go again; a new division for the ATEAM - SPORTS DIVISION! lol!
sports division!! :loool:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Here's another "having fun" compatible test I did for our fave onscreen couple:

LoveTest Results for:
Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen & Aum Atichart Chumnanont

LoveTest Questionnaire Analysis (I answered a list of questions which I answered according to what I know about our ATEAM):

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen, you mean a lot to Aum Atichart Chumnanont!

There are always ups and downs in every relationship. Although you think you know a lot about your partner already, you might want to spend some more quality time together. Love, trust, understanding, affection, honesty, tolerance and loyalty are very important factors for a successful relationship. Think about what's still missing in your relationship and how you could improve it.

Numerology Analysis (this is based on their names):

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen is 79 percent compatible with Aum Atichart Chumnanont
Aum Atichart Chumnanont is 88 percent compatible with Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen

cikna

sarNie Adult
unfortunately, according to chinese horoscope, ATEAM is not really compatible.

Compatibility of the
MONKEY (Birthdate: 10 27, 1980) and the ROOSTER (Birthdate: 02 20, 1981)
The Monkey and Rooster are so different they may have difficulty maintaining a relationship of any kind. Both will vie for control. The Rooster will find the Monkey to be an extreme showoff. The Monkey may consider the Rooster a stick in the mud. It is hard to envision this pairing as successful lovers. Their overall compatibility rating is 40%.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wow - I love all of this compatibility test results. Thanks for that

and WELCOME thelastOne

I can't wait to see shirtless Aum - where is the clips?

cikna

sarNie Adult
wow - I love all of this compatibility test results. Thanks for that

and WELCOME thelastOne

I can't wait to see shirtless Aum - where is the clips?
sy14 watched on TV. so, it'll take a few more hours before someone uploads it on the net. anyways, another fun compatibility test. this time numerology:

Your True Love Calculator Synergy Love Ties:
Taksaorn Paksukcharoen
BirthDate : 10-27-1980
Atichart Chumnanont
BirthDate : 2-20-1981
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality - Personality Tie (1 heart)

Personality - Birth Day Tie (2 hearts)

Interpretations:

One Heart
Love matches that show one love heart have a light and comfortable sense of friendship and like-mindedness. Friendships are often built upon the initial attraction of a one or two heart love match connection.

Two Hearts
Love matches that show two hearts are much like the description above but more weight is given because these connections often trigger one or both of you in a deeper way.

Three Hearts
Love matches that show three hearts are powerful and magnetic, creating a sense of fatedness to the union. But, are there deeper soul bonds and compatibility to confirm this feeling of 'fate'? It's highly recommended that you look deeper into this connection! whenever you see 3 or 4 love hearts between you!

Four Hearts
Love matches that show 4 hearts are quite possibly matches made in Heaven! It's highly recommended that you look deeper into this connection! whenever you see 3 or 4 love hearts between you!

when i did this test, i used ATEAM's full name. i did not put in their nicknames. let's see whether the result is going to be different....

cikna

sarNie Adult
Taksaorn Paksukcharoen
Atichart Chumnanont
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interpretations:

One Heart
Love matches that show one love heart have a light and comfortable sense of friendship and like-mindedness. Friendships are often built upon the initial attraction of a one or two heart love match connection.

Two Hearts
Love matches that show two hearts are much like the description above but more weight is given because these connections often trigger one or both of you in a deeper way.

Three Hearts
Love matches that show three hearts are powerful and magnetic, creating a sense of fatedness to the union. But, are there deeper soul bonds and compatibility to confirm this feeling of 'fate'? It's highly recommended that you look deeper into this connection! whenever you see 3 or 4 love hearts between you!

Four Hearts
Love matches that show 4 hearts are quite possibly matches made in Heaven! It's highly recommended that you look deeper into this connection! whenever you see 3 or 4 love hearts between you!

when i did this test, i used ATEAM's full name. i did not put in their nicknames. let's see whether the result is going to be different....
i have a proposal to complete, and yet here i am, calculating someone else's compatibility...i guess all "craziness" is getting to me. anyways, see what happened when i add ATEAM nicknames...

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen
Aum Atichart Chumnanont

Soul Urge - Soul Urge Tie (4 hearts)

Personality - Destiny Tie (1 heart)

One heart

Four Hearts

well, if we can't have them as a couple in real life, we'll have them as a couple in our fantasy land!!! go, go, go ATEAM!!!

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Actually, I am not positive about Pinky & Aum’s relationship. Pinky is very immature to me. Their news always reflected negatively on Aum’s image. Pinky always doesn’t use her brain when she talks and it seems to me that she treated Aum more like a sugar daddy. Whenever Aum gave her a gift, she will flaunt them to the reporters insinuating that it would be better if Aum gave her gold, silver or ipod. I know I shouldn’t talk bad about her but go and read about their news and you will know what I am talking about…..

As for Aff, she is more tight-lipped about her relationship with her boyfriend of 10 years. But on the 7th year, her boyfriend was unfaithful and Aff had ever said if it happened again, she will leave him. She said they have no plans to get married yet and seems uncertain about their relationship in her interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kMLpSX7DRE&NR=1

Actually, I was thinking that Namtan Mai is tailored-made for Aum & Aff. During their interview in the opening of Namtan Mai, Aum gave his opinions that, “It’s love in our mind that we try to stop it with rightness, but we can’t stop it, right?” and they both turned their head and looked at each other and nodded. And, he seemed to be talking about themselves when he said, “P’ek in this lakorn is kind of sensitive and doesn’t know his own mind. So, when there’s someone coming into his life, he will be unstable. Unlike Na’ek who has stable mind and unchangeable.” and they turned and looked at each other again and nodded.

Why is it that it seems to me that they are talking about themselves? But to be truthful, Aff really has a positive influence on Aum and it really brings out the protective instinct within him. If anyone ever watched the behind the scene of the drama that Aum acted in, he was really mischievous and a cute bully. He teased and pushed his colleagues in Jamloeyrak, Badarn Jai, Borisud Bumbut Kaen etc. But with Aff, he is not aggressive. The more he did was just using his mouth to tease her and touched her only. There is no friendship without boundaries between opposite sex. If a man really likes to touch a woman and acts differently between others and her, surely he must have a lot of liking towards her. People with the opposite characters always attract each other. One is more extroverts and the other is introverts. A very perfect match!!!!
I agree! :D
Pinky seems so immature whenever she comments on their relationship. She gives me the feeling that in almost all her reports she flauting something and using Aum to gain some coverage. Although we can all see that Aum really likes her, I wonder how long they will last 'cos Pinky is so not the right person for Aum. :wacko:

Ya, Aum is always gentle but touchy around Aff. I was thinking that part of it may be because Aff is always soft-spoken and proper so it makes Aum gentle around her. I remember director of JLR saying that Aum didn't dare to play with Aff initially. And he definitely likes touching Aff and teasing her with words. :wub:

Namtan Mai is so made for them! :)
I thought I was the only one who felt that. And I always agree that opposite attracts and Aff and Aum are obviously opposites!

Just waiting to see how they turn out. I'll be glad for them anyway. :spin:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i have a proposal to complete, and yet here i am, calculating someone else's compatibility...i guess all "craziness" is getting to me. anyways, see what happened when i add ATEAM nicknames...

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen
Aum Atichart Chumnanont

Soul Urge - Soul Urge Tie (4 hearts)

Personality - Destiny Tie (1 heart)

One heart

Four Hearts

well, if we can't have them as a couple in real life, we'll have them as a couple in our fantasy land!!! go, go, go ATEAM!!!
they will always be a couple in our own ATEAM island... :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Here's another "having fun" compatible test I did for our fave onscreen couple:

LoveTest Results for:
Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen & Aum Atichart Chumnanont

LoveTest Questionnaire Analysis (I answered a list of questions which I answered according to what I know about our ATEAM):

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen, you mean a lot to Aum Atichart Chumnanont!

There are always ups and downs in every relationship. Although you think you know a lot about your partner already, you might want to spend some more quality time together. Love, trust, understanding, affection, honesty, tolerance and loyalty are very important factors for a successful relationship. Think about what's still missing in your relationship and how you could improve it.

Numerology Analysis (this is based on their names):

Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen is 79 percent compatible with Aum Atichart Chumnanont
Aum Atichart Chumnanont is 88 percent compatible with Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharoen

sy14 watched on TV. so, it'll take a few more hours before someone uploads it on the net. anyways, another fun compatibility test. this time numerology:

Taksaorn Paksukcharoen
Atichart Chumnanont

Interpretations:

One Heart

Two Hearts

Three Hearts

Four Hearts

lol.. cikna... where did you get all those compatibility test?

they're all very interesting... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

you're so lucky!! you got to watch Thai channels live on TV... I hope I do too... :lol: but that's impossible for me.. lol... we got a Thai channel here but it doesn't show lakorns... lol

btw, I looovvveee ur avatar... :drool: :drool: