Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
The latest news from Dao Krajay, Aum confirmed that N'ek is Aff Taksaorn, not Benz.
ATEAM Again!!! :lol:

Pawan (Aum) is a rich and handsome guy. Thuma (Aff) is a creative in Pawan's company. She got married with her brother's friend, but she didn't know that he was gay. Pawan secretly fell in love with Thuma and had an affair.

Nian (Ploy) loved Pawan, so she tried to make Pawan misunderstand and merry her. Pawan had to be resposible and married Nian. Thuma was sorry, so she went out of country and got pregnant with Pawan. Later, Pawan's friend knew it and tried to help Pawan and Thuma to get back together.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn a remake because the summary is the same as Ning and Touch's lakorn many years ago. Ning marry a gay guy and helped him hide his identity and later had an affair with the praeke and got pregnant.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn a remake because the summary is the same as Ning and Touch's lakorn many years ago. Ning marry a gay guy and helped him hide his identity and later had an affair with the praeke and got pregnant.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
yeah it sound just like that movie, but different names

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
The latest news from Dao Krajay, Aum confirmed that N'ek is Aff Taksaorn, not Benz.

Pawan (Aum) is a rich and handsome guy. Thuma (Aff) is a creative in Pawan's company. She got married with her brother's friend, but she didn't know that he was gay. Pawan secretly fell in love with Thuma and had an affair.

Nian (Ploy) loved Pawan, so she tried to make Pawan misunderstand and merry her. Pawan had to be resposible and married Nian. Thuma was sorry, so she went out of country and got pregnant with Pawan. Later, Pawan's friend knew it and tried to help Pawan and Thuma to get back together.

yay.. aum and aff again.. n tis time she gonna get pregnant.. cant wait...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Aweee ... so no Benz?!? :lmao: I was hoping it's Benz! haven't seen a lakorn from her in a while! The storyline sounds good.... thanks wishbone!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh girls... I am so happy that is aff not benz... another ateam lakorn to long for ... thanks wishy for the great news... ateam sure know how to keep their fans crazy... ehheheh and u know when is the fitting??? this year? so crazy now....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey girl... please dont forget to change the n ek from benz to aff... I think this thread will boom soon...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Rak Rai Undab right? I think he was an architect. Also somehow I remember the girlfriend/fiance (can't remember which) died, I think she was trying to kill Ning but somehow she died herself and Touch blamed Ning, said she killed his whatever. That's about all I remember, that and the gay husband. She was his beard. :D

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
It's a remake from very old lakorn that Ah-Too Noppol and Linda used to play in many tens years ago.
At that time, Bird Thongchai also played as a gay guy.

I don't know about Touch& Ning's lakorn because I have never watched it before. But what jeanie told, I think it's not the same one because it's different.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
WOOT, my jlr sisters im here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOooooo, where are the rest of you guys ... lol come help support me :loool:

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
so Aff is taking the lead? i'm not trying to offend anyone, but seeing Aff everywhere now is getting annoying. If Benz not the lead at least have someone different that haven't been onscreen with Aum before.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
awesome aum and aff again... wait how many are they having together now ??? can't wait !!!
does this also mean we will see a baby ??

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
what was ning and touch's lakorn called??? does anyone no?? i want to watch it... oh yea and wat is the summary of it....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh i know.... just wait till the JLR girls find out about this thread! :lol:
noy.. i have always been her but.. muahaha.. now pinned in my head with atam's other lakorns hehe lmao..

WOOT, my jlr sisters im here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOooooo, where are the rest of you guys ... lol come help support me :loool:
here now jaofar.. muahaha.. ateam woot woot..

�Yes, they will have a daughter named "boong-gie"
hehehe finally a baby woot woot.. xp..