Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I know this lakorn is going fast - very fast. I'm afraid that it will be over and I don't know how long I will have to wait for another Ateam's project. I LOVE THEM so much. But as long as I have them here and there at events. I'm happy!

Till then, I'm watching RatreeSamsorn with sub and OMG - I was laughing so hard. First thing I noticed. I love the way Aff is laughing when Aum is talking. She loves his sense of humor. I never see her laughing like that when she is around somebody - just with Aum.

and Also, we know Aum is a very nice guy - he brought coffee for Aff and Ploy and he worried that they will gain weight so he brought them drinks to burn of the calories - he is just so careful.... :lol: who wouldn't love this man. I know I am now... :wub: Just looked at Aff when Aum is taking about the vitamin. I love her laugh :lol:
I noticed that too. AUM can always make AFF burst into laughters. And AFF really enjoyed his sense of humor. If you watched the other clip where AUM and AFF was interviewed for NM and got tested on a couple of questions to see how they know each other's mind, AFF is also very quick witted and made AUM laugh. I wonder whether sangkran is a humorous guy. I just know I don't like his voice. Aum's voice is very sexy.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum does have a nice voice. Is pleasant on the ear :lol:

anyway, I think Aff is very comfortable around Aum - she is quick on getting back at him. I don't think she do this to anybody else. Just Aum. They like to tease each other back and forth. That's help to make a long lasting conversation with laughter. OMG - its help a lot to know what they are talking about.

but didn't Aum broke up with Pinky after the filming of Namtan Mai? I didn't know it was during the filming or was it?

and they should stop taking about Aum's love life in almost all of his interview. Is annoying at point! I was annoying with that Nat's questions. I don't like it. Heck, I don't even like the way he answers it and try to denying that they are dating. "just close moderatly" is what Aum's said :wacko:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Ya the pace for this lakorn is so fast! As much as I fear it ending, I love the pace. Keeps the anticipation up though there are fewer scenes of sweetness.

That's the sad thing about announcing your relationship to everyone. When you break up you're forever stuck with the topic until you find someone new and then it'll be on the new gf. Poor Aum. It does get irritating to discuss rumours in every interview but otherwise there'd be so little scoop for the media. lol.

Yeps love love love how Aum can make Aff laugh all the time lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Aum only make the news for girlfriend status and gay rumors which upsets me because the guy is more than that. I want them to talk about his works but I guess those would be boring so they need to have something spicy and hot for the excitement.

Anyways - I hate the rumors around Aum and Aff nowadays. I have mood swing reading those rumors :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci dear,

will you be uploading the episode on Wed again? I like it when you do that because I can watch it right away instead of waiting till the evening for the upload :)

for always - ATEAM is just :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
about Wanida - I'm more for Rome and Aff though. Tik is for Aom only but sadly they are both married. I'm okay with Tik and Aff - not excited that much.
Tik is reserved for Aom actually they both reserved for one another even though they are married they are meant to be on screen forever!!! LMAO but I am fine with Tik and Aff, just that I ain't drooling all over lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Off topic -
I was surprised that both Tik and Aom got married this year and not so far away from each other. I was like Wow, how did that happened - but Aom's hubby is a cutie. He seems to love her a lot and they both look so cute :)

Back on Topic - so do we know how many episodes does Namtan Mai have? I mean if it's just 14 episodes - it will means that it will be end by the end of this month :( SO SAD!!!! we waited for so long and it already half - burning out :(

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
After watching the ratree samosorn translated by Wishibone, I have a feeling that Aum is actually dating Nat Myria. Because when the host were asking him about Nat, he started to blush and smile alot. They did alot of merit together and he also admitted he visit her mom at the hospital often when he is free. The song he sings at the show is the song that he practiced singing with Nat. because when Aum asked Aff if she likes to listen to this song, she said no becasue he didn't sing this song for her.

As far as I can see, we can guess what Aum is thinking through his facial expressions and body movements, but it a little difficult to know what Aff think sometimes. She is very well-mannered and really smiles alot.

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF is like BO , can't read her :lol: , it's ok if ATeam doesn't find each other off screen , on screen is another story though

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it is best if they ended this at 12 even 10, I really wouldn't mind. If only they have not started the first episode like how it is, I wouldn't mind 14-16 episodes. If I knew Aff wouldn't break from her shell, I would have asked for a different couple that would be willing to go according to the book lmao!!! Don't get me wrong I love Ateam and this lakorn has its moment but I just don't know. I am not feeling the fire even though the fire is there- confusing huh lol

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci dear,

will you be uploading the episode on Wed again? I like it when you do that because I can watch it right away instead of waiting till the evening for the upload :)
sadly, i have to resume back to my wednesday class so i won't be able to do it as i thought i would :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think "Namtan Mai" have the element to be a hit --- if only they stuck w/ the book & the bg music are so random , it like a game show or something when the buzzer just goes off but i love the saxophone music (i'm a huge fan of classic saxophone, it sound so sexy). The fire is when they are together it spark and burnt but when they with other ppl , the smoke die out, therefore no more Pewan/Nian , he need to know the truth soon , his baby mama will be the size of a melon in the next episode . I think Pewan wouldn't be there to witness the birth of his son either , i remember AFF said , she doesn't have a scene where she give birth , good good , i hope she doesn't cuz i hate to say she look damn sexy when honestly nobody does in that critical scene :lol: . I had not give up on this lakorn yet , how can I ? AFF said not to miss her lakorn w/ AUM ! I'm sure when the truth is out , he will be chasing her like a bone on a collar , of course , there the making of the second baby , the begging might be a little awkward but I hope toward the middle it might be more interesting !

cikna

sarNie Adult
I do want ATEAM to be together in real life. I really do! :wub: But based on things I observe, I'm thinking Aff and Aum is more to close friends relationship. There might have been some attraction between them and even feelings have developed. But I think as their relationship progressed with each one of were still in a relationship with other people, perhaps they see that they are more comfortable as close friends. it may sound almost impossible, but there have been cases of good looking, famous and compatible actors turn out to be close or even best friends.for example, george clooney and julia roberts, keira knightley and orlando bloom, or in the case of Joy Rinalee and Chai Chattayadom, they are best of friends. two attractive people, living in the same housing area, and yet they are involved with other people and stay friends.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Namtan Mai - even though some don't. I really do - but I thought it would be better if they stick with the book too and the BG music need to be better. Having Aum and Aff in there is not a mistake - they are the driving force for this lakorn and I love every single minutes of them in here :wub: As an Ateamer - I have to WATCH ALL of their works together. How Can I miss it?

I love both Aum and Aff onscreen and offscreen. Though I have to agree that they are so close in real life - more as friends. who know what's in the future but I'm happy at their relationship right now. I don't think they have name their relationship just yet - there still an opening to go romantic together. Till then - let's cheer them on as an actor and an actress - and NO ONE can denied their chemistry = is always evolve around them :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
that's why , they need to be in a revenge lakorn :lol: , AUM have the sadist look while AFF the innocent one, revenge plot are the best , truly is

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind if Aum and Aff doing the lakorn with the revenge plot as well - I want them on an island together but Alone - totally Alone :rolleyes:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Nothing can go wrong with those - but since Aff is single now - May I ask for a real kiss from her? I mean with Aum though! Sarn - permission?